Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? (35595 Views)

Will You Denounce Your Faith in God Taking The (Mark Of The Beast) for meds / Re: Will You Denounce Your Faith At Gun Point? / Will You Denounce Your Faith At Gun Point? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by kennynelcon(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2014
CHRISTIANITY!? NO I WON'T DENOUNCE

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by RamsyG: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2014
[quote][/quote]wat if immediately u are denouncin u die?
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by ikedifej: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2014
When asked, it is easy for people to say no until the situation is real. Then you will hear what good can be done with it. Anyways, for me, it will be a no brainer rejecting it, just pray I can regain it before death.
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by louiskay(m): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2014
cheesy Insha allah
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by asala1: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2014
Of course YES, wetin i dey carry faith do?
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by ONESS: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2014
No wahala. i strongly believe God/Christ has given the approval of a 100M worth of space waiting in that special corner of HELL!
100M ko, 100M ni. Salvation in Christ the most valuable anyone can own both in Heaven and on Earth.
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by ONESS: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2014
asala1:
Of course YES, wetin i dey carry faith do?
No wahala. i strongly believe God/Christ has given the approval of a 100M worth of space waiting in that special corner of HELL!
100M ko, 100M ni. Salvation in Christ the most valuable anyone can own both in Heaven and on Earth.
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2014
I'll Do As The Spirit Leads.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by philantoxx(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2014
Annypie:
hmm..as much as i want to be realistic,and pragmatic in ds topic leme be a lil spiritual..Gehgeh! I wuldnt denounce,recant my catholic faith for anytin in d world,its my life!God wuldnt bless mi wt any strings attached na#i did say i wana be a lil spiritual oo
I wonder oo.dat amount is just overrated.can vanish in a twinkle.
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by morbid: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2014
This a poisonous thread;a lot blasphemy,heresy and schism being perpetrated here. ***runs outta thread***

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2014
kilokeys:
what could hundred mill give?
houses, cars, the fab life?... then what?
if bill gates of $70 bill dolls says it makes sense to believe in God..
so whats my excuse?

all emptiness.. ill rather just fade into oblivion if there was no God, than trudge on here chasing after the wind
Last Time I Checked, Bill Gate Is An Atheist. So Idontbelieveyou!
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by clemzo101(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2014
I'm honestly following.........this is just to book a space, I will comment later grin
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by seunwen2(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2014
Unibenstudent:
yea,ur opinion,but I can't just betray yahweh!!

peter said the same
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2014
Even me wey be atheist go claim Catholic, denounce the faith sharp sharp.
I for pick Islam but the matter go turn 'your money or your life'.

Allah no be am, i swear to obatala who made me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by ONESS: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2014
ikedifej:
When asked, it is easy for people to say no until the situation is real. Then you will hear what good can be done with it. Anyways, for me, it will be a no brainer rejecting it, just pray I can regain it before death.

I pity u my friend.in this type of situation death doesnt waste time it could be immediately u collect the pay and in the middle of spending it. If u deny Christ (salvation or the christian faith know it u have crucified Christ the second time. please repent NOW AND GIVE UR LIE TO CHRIST
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2014
I will denounce it fully....no time to think twice.
Idrismusty97:
What matters in life is how you impact the world "positively". Bill gates is a philanthropist. If after saving millions of lives through his wealth he is going to burn for not believing in god then that "god" doesn't deserved to be a god.
you mean if I kill like 20 Ppl nd den donate ma kidney 2 a child wuz abt 2 die,den I avent committed any bad offence?m nt hatin on u o,juz ansa da question sir
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by AdeniyiA(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2014
and after the money finishes?
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Cheeun(f): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2014
For me, NEVER! "What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul?" Na Jesus kukuma talk am so think if he go pay you. Tankio. grin
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Dcaliphate(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2014
if we all denounce our faith cos of 100mill, and we are all give the 100mill, u will discover just how vain money really is.
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by kenny987(f): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2014
Would it kill some people to type "Christian" or "Christianity?" Why replace Christ, the reason for the way of life and relationship with God with an "X"?
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2014
apexviper:
you mean if I kill like 20 Ppl nd den donate ma kidney 2 a child wuz abt 2 die,den I avent committed any bad offence?m nt hatin on u o,juz ansa da question sir
If you kill 20 people are you impacting the world positively? Did you read what you quoted at all? Unless maybe those 20 people are terrorists and if you don't kill them they will kill you and hundreds more. smiley
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by clemzo101(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2014
musKeeto:
Even me wey be atheist go claim Catholic, denounce the faith sharp sharp.
I for pick Islam but the matter go turn 'your money or your life'.

Allah no be am, i swear to obatala who made me.
abeg I can't fit laugh grin
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Jabioro: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2014
I will denounced it 100 times 100...na God bring am,Oh boy forget whatever faith,those had never hear d gospel and islam r in heaven doin fyn..what is faith?..
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by LORDI(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2014
Y'all should think like an igbo man,I would at first claim a religion am not,maybe I'll claim am a buddist or so,then I'll gladly denounce it,after I have been given the 100M dollar,I'll go back to being christian,...in either way no one loses,it's a win win.
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by SHREKK(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2014
Sharp sharp na
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by goodly: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2014
Unibenstudent:
If U Are Given 100 Million Naira To Denounce Ur Faith,will U? I can never agree to denounce xtianity.Never?
. "What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul" it takes the grace of God though.
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by major466(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2014
What shall it profit a man to gain 100 million naira today and lose his precious soul tomorrow forever?!
It's like giving someone 10 Naira and asking him/she to give up the 100 Trillion dollars the individual had before.
Trust me, the worth of human soul is more than the entire riches of the earth. smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by clemzo101(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Too many pretenders here on nairaland, hypocrites all over even my igbo brodas are here saying one thing one thing. grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by hok4u(f): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Islam is my choice,its the total way of life.since I won't be able to spend the 100million dollars in the hereafter, so what's the essence? Islam for life jawe
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by darkjorse: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2014
if you denounce it then it is no longer faith. It means you don't know what you were doing in the first place
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by free2ryhme: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2014
Unibenstudent:
If U Are Given 100 Million Naira To Denounce Ur Faith,will U? I can never agree to denounce xtianity.Never?

Ask God for grace. Jesus told peter to his face just like you screamed never we all know how it ended

Una Many for uniben

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

LEAKED: Pastor David Spotted Eating Another Woman's A*s And Va*ina / Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) / No Refuse Dump Church Signpost (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.