Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (227502 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ignis: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Please do anyone know the nature of question that could be asked in numerical reasoning? Normal Gmat maths or Table/graph interpretation and calculation?

Please I need reply.

If it's those table, barchart and other graph analysis and interpretation questions, I'd better hang my boot here.
That area is a no go area for me.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ilori1930(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2014
Atamo:
I thought I was fast enough in answering the personality assessment questions only to discover I was at the 19th minute just before I submitted. Can this affect me?

The time it took you to complete a personality assessment is inconsequetial brother. What matters is the personality report that was generated based on your response. The report is used to determine the suitability of your person for the job role. It all depends on what the kind of personality the empoyer wants. It is more of a suitability test than competency test.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ilori1930(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2014
ignis:
Please do anyone know the nature of question that could be asked in numerical reasoning? Normal Gmat maths or Table/graph interpretation and calculation?

Please I need reply.

If it's those table, barchart and other graph analysis and interpretation questions, I'd better hang my boot here.

I guess it will more likekly be the tables, graphs, charts interpretation and calculation type. Most of dragnet numeerical reasoning questions, if not all, are of this format.

And you don't have to fret about it ma'am, you only need to up your game in that area. Besides, there are other sections in the test and your aggregate score is what will be considered, not just your score in the numerical reasoning.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by laoma4u: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2014
Atamo:

What's your advice then?

Read finish b4 quoting nahh... Try doing d same in your verbal

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2014
ignis:

Please I need reply.

On a serious note it is exactly what ur scared of but deres no nid to b. Take d chance
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ignis: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2014
faith2ogesco:
On a serious note it is exactly what ur scared of but deres no nid to b. Take d chance
Faints
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by romoruyi(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Get the latest free Dragnet, Gmat, Gse, Kaplan Gmat practice test and interview questions & answers from my blog TODAY!!! Download now from this link: http://revos-vision..com/p/blog-page.html

Or Join my bbm group to get urs TODAY!!! Snap the bbm grp barcode to join.

ignis:

Faints

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
romoruyi:
Get the latest free Dragnet, Gmat, Gse, Kaplan Gmat practice test and interview questions & answers from my blog TODAY!!! Download now from this link: http://revos-vision..com/p/blog-page.html

Or Join my bbm group to get urs TODAY!!! Snap the bbm grp barcode to join.

bros how i wan take snap ur barcode with only my fone na
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
guys, i have two questions
first, when i submitted my questionnaire it showed that the answers have been successfuly submitted and received. but there was an "XML error parsing SOAP payload on line 1 Not well formed (invalid token)" at the top of the page. did anyone else experience this? is it something to be worried about?
second question is: how strict is dragnet with their requirement that the test must be done in one sitting cos NEPA took light as i was doing mine and i had to start afresh. Again, is it something to be worried about?

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by XtraSmooth404: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
^^ nepa took light? Issorai
*se Gobe*
grin

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by aiikay(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
KaceeDcontrol:

second question is: how strict is dragnet with their requirement that the test must be done in one sitting cos NEPA took light as i was doing mine and i had to start afresh. Again, is it something to be worried about?

Had a worst experience even. Just after I have attended to the first page, (questions 1-5), the server went off; that took about 15 minutes before it was restored. Then I continued and observed the time was still counting - about 17 minutes already.
The worst now happened when I was at the 27th question, one guy just went and changed light source to NAPA; immediately the system began to restart. Only God knows how I was able to control my anger. After that, the whole thing started afresh.
Anyway, the important thing is that we have responded to the questioner.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by truthfulness(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
anyone in abj and within d town lets study together on friday? i v been so busy n i need sm1 to motivate me. Friday is my only chance.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by youngichu(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
I got the test invite too. for charm city. I have downloaded a couple of questions for practise. pls Hala at me if u will be there on sat by 2pm.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by henry007(m): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
youngichu:
I got the test invite too. for charm city. I have downloaded a couple of questions for practise. pls Hala at me if u will be there on sat by 2pm.
same time bruh
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Valendo: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
drcharles4me:

It hasn't gotten to that lol. You aint gonna take it personal, are you?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by XtraSmooth404: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
drcharles4me:

Ok Boss.. Actually I was tempted to reply you but out of curiosity, I checked your posts on NL, then I gave up. cool

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by drcharles4me: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Valendo:

It hasn't gotten to that lol. You aint gonna take it personal, are you?

at all
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by drcharles4me: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

Ok Boss.. Actually I was tempted to reply you but out of curiosity, I checked your posts on NL, then I gave up. cool

whoreva
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Valendo: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Men this house is dull o pple don dey read. Wish us success anyway
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 5:27am On Nov 28, 2014
I dunno why am feeling dragnet will shock pple to deir bone marrow 2moro. Anyways chams city here i come.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by youngichu(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2014
hello guys, follow did link n get all dragnet samples questions for free. http://tests.practiceaptitudetests.com
That site is what dragnet uses for their test. They will show u ur score immediately. You will be surprise that u can't get 5 answers correct. You can also review ur answers n get explanations to the questions. Best of luck. See u later. smiley

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by youngichu(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2014
henry007:
same time bruh
OK. see u henry.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2014
MacMaster01:

there's no point sugar coating it, the truth is just the truth.The company stated their requirements and they'll keep to it when it comes to the interview stage.

Bros, Wetin be the other requirements?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Abeg, is there a way to get around this age issue? I'm 85, they said '89'
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by aiikay(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
OnyeIbo:
Abeg, is there a way to get around this age issue? I'm 85, they said '89'
Yes there's a way; go and be born again!

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
aiikay:

Yes there's a way; go and be born again!
mchew

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ignis: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dragnet, here I come...

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be shocked.

4 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by blesseenE: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
uchechukwuochei:
4rm rumuola, cross the express and take a cab or bus headed to Airforce junction. Wen u get there,U can walk down through stadium road by ur right 4rm d bus stop which is also a double lane to Teadro beside FIRS. Its not opposite FIRS. Or u just enter a cab of 50 naira nd tell d driver ur going along nd uld stop @ FIRS. Hope u find this description helpful.
hi please a friend needs direction from Oyigbo to Teadro PH. Pls is urgent tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (57) (Reply)

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.