Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (228997 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by agb55: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
ignis:

Check your spam folder. ... saw mine there.
Please am yet to receive mine can u send me d link......samsonajele@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by MoyoGENERAL: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
laoma4u:
All you guys requesting dragnet questions, ull neva get anything useful, yes they can help sharpen you aptitude skills but dragnet is more than that. Some peeps are regulars in the test, infact they know themselves at venues,m. It all depends on the cut off, u have to score really high in order to even have any hope of being called after this. Im not discouraging u guys but my advice is to not place too much pressure on this one test (for first time takers). Use it to learn the trade cos there will be a lot more dragnet test.. On my first dragnet test. Chevron last yr, i was so hung up on passing and depended on the "past questions". D thing change for my eye. My next was keystone earlier this yr, i was really calm and i didnt care much about passing cos i really didnt want a "bank job" i used it as a learning base. I got 64%. My next was union bank. Same aced it. To b honest, they repeated questions for those 3 exams but nobody has those questions and nobody will send you those questions... Enter sahara, dragnet changed the questions, people wept. Then agip and mobil scholarships...

Long story short.

Never rush into d verbal, its better to take 5hrs to sharpen d axe and use 2 seconds to cut d tree (for those who understand)

After verbal, give urself at least a minute and calm ur brain. Try to scope d next person's quantitative and get a clue of the numbers.. May God help u here tho... grin..

Some people find abstract really easy, some dont. If u are not one of those really creative minds, practise a lot of abstract cos some peeps easily get 100% there, u wouldnt want to be disadvantaged on d decider..

Anyways... Hope this helps

hehe
finally....i sight you!!!!!
Laomaski
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by MoyoGENERAL: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
ThaSlimKidd:

Look at this man trying to whyne me. Dragnet that falls perosons hands . Also those who have gotten postgraduate scholarships from a certain oil coy should leave it for us struggling to enter the industry ... Give us your code oh.

hehe
i don sight you too...
Thanoskiiiiiii!!!!!
CodeD

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by laoma4u: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:

hehe
finally....i sight you!!!!!
Laomaski

lol, bad guy... who u be abeg?

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by MoyoGENERAL: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
laoma4u:

lol, bad guy... who u be abeg?

hehe....
Petyl.....ZZZZZ
CodeD....
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by masciano77: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Is as if everyone is ignoring people with personality test link issue. If the link requires ur id and pass word, that means the link is generic, please share if not don't share.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by masciano77: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
At last dragnet sent the personality test link. Just now
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by solomityo(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
ignis:

London venue filled up? And I intend travelling all the way from Kaduna to Lagos a day before, and staying over at hotel to write the test the following day . Considering the multitude writing this exam, is the expense and long trip worth it?

Am beginning to get very worried.

Anybody travelling long distance to write the test?

Why not write @FCT. Why travel that distance for the test?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ascendo(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Was anyone with less than 5Bs invited?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by MacMaster01(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
ascendo:

yes bro.. a lot
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
ascendo:
Yea bro a lot... even 2.2 peeps wey invited. I think d only criteria dey adhered to is the age bracket
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by aiikay(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
jayrager:

Lol. Exactly the same thing here. My guess is the personality assessment isn't for everbody. I dunno. I actually laid this assumption to the dragnet rep that replied my mail and he asked to be patient as d personality mail would be sent before d close of business yesterday which wasn't. As for me. I no fit bother myself again jare. I just dey observe. God is in control
May be we mail them again on Monday. It will certainly be for everybody.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by aiikay(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
agb55:

U are nt alone my broda....Please I received d test invite on my Phone n my Mail...bt unknown to dat the link 4 d personality test was on my SPAM mail n i mistakenly empty my spam...I sent an email to dragnet to resend d link to me and lata dat day dey replied me dat dey have resent the link bt i cud only receive the text on my phone and up till nw i have nt received the link 4 d personality assessment please anybody in d house should please forward the link to samsonajele@yahoo.com....I will really appreciate.....please check ur SPAM n if it is dere please send it to me
We are entirely together then.
As for me, I'm certain I didn't get it. There mail doesn't enter my spam folder,
although I've checked every where.
Again, asking for the link from other persons won't work because it's usually
personal, and expires after attending to it.
May be we will mail them again on Monday.
Bless you.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by blesseenE: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hi.. Anyone going from Anambra to PH for the test should holla!
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
masciano77:
Is as if everyone is ignoring people with personality test link issue. If the link requires ur id and pass word, that means the link is generic, please share if not don't share.

You haven't even ever gone to the page and you're saying the link is generic. Mr man, it requires neither id nor password. Mail dragnet continuously till you get a response oga
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2014
Louis000:

You haven't even ever gone to the page and you're saying the link is generic. Mr man, it requires neither id nor password. Mail dragnet continuously till you get a response oga
Bros d link is linked to d user it is sent to. If som1 sends u deir link and it works. Its because he/she hasnt done it and u doing ot will b doing it for d person not urself

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2014
faith2ogesco:
Bros d link is linked to d user it is sent to. If som1 sends u deir link and it works. Its because he/she hasnt done it and u doing ot will b doing it for d person not urself

FACT!!!
@ masciano77 JUST CALL OR MAIL DRAGNET...
The URLs are tied to ur ID.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by truvine(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2014
crixtex:

Puwease is dis d link for d personality test or i shud request for anoda.. tnx

this is only a link to print invitation ooo ,
request for the personality test link
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ilori1930(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2014
ascendo:

ascendo, I sight u

alotta peeps with less than 5Bs were invited.

I know someone with only one B, and the B sef na B3
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ganiyheart(f): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2014
ascendo:
Alot. even me
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ascendo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
ilori1930:

ascendo, I sight u

alotta peeps with less than 5Bs were invited.

I know someone with only one B, and the B sef na B3
la boss du moi...merci! I sight you more... How is preparation? Just be the best... Success to everyone writing!
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ignis: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
ganiyheart:

Alot. even me

Access Warrior, Are you here too?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by laoma4u: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:

hehe....
Petyl.....ZZZZZ
CodeD....

pety baba, na u dey terrorize me abii... lol
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ganiyheart(f): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
ignis:

i dey ooo lolz .. as dem neva invite us for interview.. still hoping cheesy
ignis:

i dey ooo lolz .. as dem neva invite us for interview.. still hoping
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by truvine(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
ganiyheart:

ganiyheart, you are here too
dia ris God ooooo
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ignis: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
ganiyheart:

Panel interview or one on one?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by XtraSmooth404: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
aragonbaba:
ascendo i was invited with less than 5bs
The age ish was probably on the top list of their requirements and not WAEC.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ilori1930(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
ascendo:
la boss du moi...merci! I sight you more... How is preparation? Just be the best... Success to everyone writing!

All these aptitude tests no dey send person preparations o

dem fit tackle you from behind come fall person hand

but God dey sha

wish you success too

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (57) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.