Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (227417 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ganiyheart(f): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
ignis:

Panel interview or one on one?
have not done any of d two
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ganiyheart(f): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
truvine:

ganiyheart, you are here too
dia ris God ooooo
na only you waka com.?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by truvine(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
ganiyheart:

na only you waka com.?

we both waka com now

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ignis: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
ganiyheart:

have not done any of d two

Lagos?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ganiyheart(f): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2014
ignis:

Lagos?
yap
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by henry007(m): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2014
thosyno63:
pls ooooo, i'm yet 2 receive any mail, pls dose of u who av received invites, did u get a confirmation mail of a successful application or wat is ur job application on their website saying, pls i need someone 2 really help out
I received the personality test first then I took the test and got an invite afterwards
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by henry007(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2014
ilori1930:

ascendo, I sight u

alotta peeps with less than 5Bs were invited.

I know someone with only one B, and the B sef na B3
could they really have screened to that extent?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Valendo: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2014
Only God knows what they use for the screening. Maybe the course of study, I'm sure age is there, then maybe some pple didn't submit the documents we were asked to upload. Most especially nysc number/certificate. Then some of us are so myopic that we tend to neglect cover letter. But like I said earlier only God knows the criteria they used.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Rich4god(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2014
Met all the requirement... But didnt get the invite...
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by MacMaster01(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2014
I'm sure dragnet was lazy to screen for the waec 5b's, 2'1 and maybe age limit, but trust me most dragnet exams for top companies about 60 people make it to the interview stage and there, the companies will strictly keep to the requirements.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by XtraSmooth404: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Valendo:
Only God knows what they use for the screening. Maybe the course of study, I'm sure age is there, then maybe some pple didn't submit the documents we were asked to upload. Most especially nysc number/certificate. Then some of us are so myopic that we tend to neglect cover letter. But like I said earlier only God knows the criteria they used.
Cover letter? Sorry, you sure it's Oando you applied for?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2014
please who has the recent dragnet questions on geothermal energy think tank and ancient ruins?

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Valendo: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

That is where pple like u are getting it wrong. I'm not saying its compulsory and prospective employer will not ask for it buh it is only advisable to always submit it alongside one's cv. The place they said documents could mean everything to support your application. I didn't have Bs in ma WAEC but I uploaded ma cover letter. I got the invite as well. They may also consider state of origin. One thing is certain which is the selection wasn't random
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Joy83(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

I wonder for him ooo... That's the result of "too know". He may even say, most made mistake of allowing their cv to be more than 2pages, whereas neither cover letter nor cv/resume can be uploaded.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Valendo: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2014
Joy83:

I wonder for him ooo... That's the result of "too know". He may even say, most made mistake of allowing their cv to be more than 2pages, whereas neither cover letter nor cv/resume can be uploaded.

So Document doesn't mean CV or Cover letter? You better go and wise up I'm telling the truth try as much as possible to always support your cv with cover letter "even if your employer doesn't ask for them"
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by XtraSmooth404: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2014
Valendo:

That is where pple like u are getting it wrong. I'm not saying its compulsory and prospective employer will not ask for it buh it is only advisable to always submit it alongside one's cv. The place they said documents could mean everything to support your application. I didn't have Bs in ma WAEC but I uploaded ma cover letter. I got the invite as well. They may also consider state of origin. One thing is certain which is the selection wasn't random
Good for you then. I don't have a cover letter there and I've never missed out on any Dragnet invitation.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by XtraSmooth404: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2014
irimi:
please who has the recent dragnet questions on geothermal energy think tank and ancient ruins?
You may be in for a surprise this time. #just saying.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2014
Valendo:
cover letter doesn't count. I didnt put it. Most likely d age. I guess max of 1989
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by henry007(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2014
Valendo:
didn't submit a cover letter tho. it definitely wasn't a criteria
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2014
I took the personality test recently, the questions were quite tricky and I was confused on some cases but I just gave them my candid answers. My question now is what are they really going to use the personality test for in this recruitment exercise?

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2014
MaynEvent:

Please could you help out with the personality assessment link. Didn't receive it in my invitation. Thank you. melvinchiedu@yahoo.com
I jux received my personality assessment test finally. Bros d link is tied to ur id. So u u cant take it from som1. Mail dragnet. It ll b sent to u
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by bonasera: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
teebouy:

I won't advise u to come down to nigeria because of the test since u're already in doubts about your ability. Besides, u don't seems to have any prior experience as regards the dragnet test. In addition, the stakes are high this time cos there are also several applicants from UK and U.S. So u should expect a higher cut off mark. Nevertheless, if u feel u have enough money to make such trip to nigeria without any concern then u're good to go.

My 1cent though
Nicely said, if you have the money, do it. But don't lose out both ways. Whether you pass or don't get called for the next stage (let me omit the word FAIL), you learn and build experience and confidence. Get dragnet materials and practice, time yourself and with time you'd see the difference. With the rate at which this thread is going, We have to up our games. God speed bro.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by bonasera: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
laoma4u:
All you guys requesting dragnet questions, ull neva get anything useful, yes they can help sharpen you aptitude skills but dragnet is more than that. Some peeps are regulars in the test, infact they know themselves at venues,m. It all depends on the cut off, u have to score really high in order to even have any hope of being called after this. Im not discouraging u guys but my advice is to not place too much pressure on this one test (for first time takers). Use it to learn the trade cos there will be a lot more dragnet test.. On my first dragnet test. Chevron last yr, i was so hung up on passing and depended on the "past questions". D thing change for my eye. My next was keystone earlier this yr, i was really calm and i didnt care much about passing cos i really didnt want a "bank job" i used it as a learning base. I got 64%. My next was union bank. Same aced it. To b honest, they repeated questions for those 3 exams but nobody has those questions and nobody will send you those questions... Enter sahara, dragnet changed the questions, people wept. Then agip and mobil scholarships...

Long story short.

Never rush into d verbal, its better to take 5hrs to sharpen d axe and use 2 seconds to cut d tree (for those who understand)

After verbal, give urself at least a minute and calm ur brain. Try to scope d next person's quantitative and get a clue of the numbers.. May God help u here tho... grin..

Some people find abstract really easy, some dont. If u are not one of those really creative minds, practise a lot of abstract cos some peeps easily get 100% there, u wouldnt want to be disadvantaged on d decider..

Anyways... Hope this helps
Nicely said, but just like you said, different strokes for different folks. Nevertheless I don't think the guy should be advised not to hope to pass this test. It would just break his confidence. In addition to speed, accuracy, pure luck (OBJ), focus, attention to detail and skillful techniques, confidence goes a long way. When I wrote AGIP scholarship, I hid my phone in my shoe (I always do that). I thought it was off and all it took was for the vibration of one text message to destabilize me. It took me quite a while to regain focus and confidence. By then time had gone. I had to scramble through.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ignis: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Am a novice to dragnet. ...
Those used to dragnet should please tell me what abstract reasoning question looks like.... I have never seen any and don't know what it's all about.

At least I know Numerical reasoning and Verbal reasoning and what they are about.

Thanks.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by perryjay4: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
pls can anybody in d house help me with dragnet questions, i have no clue of wat it looks like, adulojubabajide0800@gmail.com thanks in anticipation.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Betasms: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
ignis:
Am a novice to dragnet. ...
Those used to dragnet should please tell me what abstract reasoning question looks like.... I have never seen any and don't know what it's all about.

At least I know Numerical reasoning and Verbal reasoning and what they are about.

Thanks.

These abstract questions are designed to assess your ability to understand patterns and find logical rules.

You will be presented with a series of patterns, where one of the items in the pattern has been replaced, rotated or reconstructed. You are meanto find the shape that is similar to the original one.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by horlabeesie: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Jst went to print out my test invite now n discovered my test date has bin shifted 4rm 10am on 25th(2moro) to 3pm on 29th(sat). I tried to change the schedule but wasn't able to change the time n date......is dere any1 else wid same experience?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (57) (Reply)

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.