Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (116645 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by bejeria101(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Global wipe out ww3,e don happen ooo! Yes your gez is as good as mine e don happen nepa don take light,i not fit see drink d garri again,prophecy don shele*was high on cerelac when dis happend,no be me* lol
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
quivah:
one of his dammed part time nitwit is here ranting.. we know you Sukkot!

Sukkot oooooooooo! we still waiting on the nukes, where you hiding?
Sukkot may not insult you, but since I am unlike him I won't do the same. It's high time you were taught a lesson.

If what Sukkot writes bothers you, why don't you find somewhere else to go? Why don't you find something else to do? Wash some clothes, be in the kitchen or something. Must you follow him around with your nonsense and unreasonable opinions? Thank God you didn't quote me, I guess you were scared of my wrath.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
I see 22 mentions on my name so i know the scoffers been busy lol. so i aint tryna read the comments yet. just came in from a long slug so you know i aint tryna deal with no scoffer comments. but yeah letsssssss goooooooo. hot of the press

http://www.inquisitr.com/1627422/world-war-3-russia-called-terrorist-state-by-lithuanian-president-as-baltic-countries-prepare-for-war/
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Rilwayne001: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
cheesy my chief
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
MEILYN:
Sukkot may not insult you, but since I am unlike him I won't do the same. It's high time you were taught a lesson.

If what Sukkot writes bothers you, why don't you find somewhere else to go? Why don't you find something else to do? Wash some clothes, be in the kitchen or something. Must you follow him around with your nonsense and unreasonable opinions? Thank God you didn't quote me, I guess you were scared of my wrath.
oga MEILYN i troway salute. you went AWOL. i see you handling that reprobate demon named quivah cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:
cheesy my chief
my ogapatapata at the top grin

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Rilwayne001: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
my ogapatapata at the top grin

cool following the prophecy in my 3D cool spec....
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
R94A21:
Sukkot, you need to analyse everything you've got for 17 Dec 2014. I'm not very familiar with religious texts or astrology, but you are. Do not waste your time on any other dates but on 17 Dec 2014. I would genuinely appreciate your effort.

And to the fools who have been criticising Sukkot's intuition, I predict that something huge related to WW3 will happen on 25 Nov 2014.

You will have 22 days to prepare for the nuclear war from that date. Your failure to recognise me will be your failure to survive.
i got you bro. 17 is a very strong number. flight MH17 went down on the 17th which the plane had been flying for 17 years prior to being shot down and was shutdown by a missile named SR17 wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
bro sukkot what's happening in America??

tuned to CNN, no news yet! you've kept us waiting.

tell ya bulldog to get off me, I ain't got time on nuisance. and we are yet to see your third as.s licker. Log in to his account to chase the flies around ya butts as usual.

that useless monkey up there isn't trying yet, he ain't got nothing.. guess two isn't enough, bring in the third dog.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

cool following the prophecy in my 3D cool spec....
yeah i am still on the job too bro. working overtime. watchmen for Yah wink

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
right now I wish I can slap over the net, Sukkot needs to have his brain nerves refigured.. its been long due.

you been high for too long and ya sh.its ain't sh.it anymore..

so, what's the new date? you know a f.o.ol ain't got shame to change his wordssmiley

obadiah; biggest joke on nl
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
quivah:
bro sukkot what's happening in America??

tuned to CNN, no news yet! you've kept us waiting.

tell ya bulldog to get off me, I ain't got time on nuisance. and we are yet to see your third as.s licker. Log in to his account to chase the flies around ya butts as usual.

that useless monkey up there isn't trying yet, he ain't got nothing.. guess two isn't enough, bring in the third dog.
go wash your stinking a-s-s woman and stay off this page if you cant handle my partner in crime MEILYN. go douche or something. i can smell you through my screen. you black filthy nasty wh-ore. i saw your picture too. ugly woman. black like charcoal grin grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
go wash your stinking a-s-s woman and stay off this page if you cant handle my partner in crime MEILYN. go douche or something. i can smell you through my screen. you black filthy [size=14pt]nasty LovePeddler [/size] grin grin

oh ya dad has finally told you how I ride him well enough to forget ya mama and his f.o.ol at 40 10kobo shameless self proclaimed prophet son?

hide there failure, you failed again! and as for your second dog, you know he ain't my type wink .. leme keep laughing at his folly smiley
I'm afraid of his wrath! that's a secret phuleeze.. not your second in crime, you mean your other self in crime wink

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
any of yall seen quivahs picture ? that gurl so ugleeeeeeeeeee when she came out at birth, the doctor ran off lmao. that gurl so black she look like crude oyel cheesy cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by frank317: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
http://news.yahoo.com/uk-troops-largest-armored-deployment-eastern-europe-six-175420900.html

I just realize u have no shame... Just respect urself and check into the nearest mental home before u become a danger to yourself and others around you.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
quivah so ugleeeeeeeeee her mama tied a porkchop around her neck so the dog can play with her cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
g
i saw your picture too. ugly woman black like charcoal
grin grin
I'm so African dog, black is gold..

proud and repping it smiley.

you must have stared too long at that 1 pic since last dec, to still remember how very much I look.

feeling special... aidy!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
quivah:

you must have stared too long at that 1 pic since last dec, to still remember how very much I look.

feeling special... aidy!
fellas aint checking for women who have skin the color of crude oyel. wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
quivah:

feeling special... aidy!
i did. i stared at the pic and was like dayummmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
kisses sukkot... I love you too

how long have you been w.a.nking on my pix?

I'm the lass your mother ever wish she had dog. your rants don't move me.. we all know your full of sh.its and lies and shouldn't be taken serious anymore..

when is the new date?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
quivah:
kisses sukkot... I love you too

how long have you been w.a.nking on my pix?

I'm the lass your mother ever wish she had dog. your rants don't move me.. we all know your full of sh.its and lies and shouldn't be taken serious anymore..

when is the new date?
i will commit suicide first grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
fellas aint checking for women who have skin the color of crude oyel. wink
yeah! fellas ain't checking me...

I have got men! wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
NO MORE MR NICE GUY. ANY OF YOU SCOFFERS WHO GOT SOMETHING TO SAY BRING IT. BUT YOU BETTER BE READY TO ROCK N ROLL CUZ I PLAY DIRTY. the days of mr nice guy is over. stay off this thread if you have nothing meaningful to contribute or feel the wrath of Yah wink wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
[quote author=sukkot post=28265412] i will commit suicide first grin[/quote
actually we cant wait smiley

that would be one less sicko prophet .. so when are you going about that? I mean how soon?

after this failed attempt at prophecy, suicide should be your next step ..die well 10kb prophet.

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
quivah:

yeah! fellas ain't checking me...

I have got men! wink
yeah those pic of na-ked men you mastur-bate to dont count. wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
[quote author=quivah post=28265493][/quote] take your charcoal as-s to sleep woman.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
another scoffer bites the dust. first LordReed, now quivah. who is next ?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
some of you demons only respond to abuse. you take kindness for weakness

2 thessalonians 1 vs 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
oga MEILYN i troway salute. you went AWOL. i see you handling that reprobate demon named quivah cheesy
The lady is so annoying. I have been around, just that my blog is taking my time.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by gameova(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
NO MORE MR NICE GUY. ANY OF YOU SCOFFERS WHO GOT SOMETHING TO SAY BRING IT. BUT YOU BETTER BE READY TO ROCK N ROLL CUZ I PLAY DIRTY. the days of mr nice guy is over. stay off this thread if you have nothing meaningful to contribute or feel the wrath of Yah wink wink
You are a sicko

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (53) (Reply)

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.