Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (116825 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
[b]I am very sane. i have no mental or emotional or physical problems lol. i am just someone who does not place boundaries on the physical flesh. i see the flesh for what it is. we are spiritual beings having a physical experience. we are our spirit and not our flesh. as such i do not place that much value or restrictions on what i can say with regards to the flesh cuz it is nothing. i can yab your mama papa daughter son etc etc but it is just a thin veneer of who you really are. point being i am not speaking to your spirit however your spirit has to be corrected when it crosses the line and the way to get to that spirit is through the flesh because the spirit cannot feel pain. as such the earth is the judgement ground where we are tossed into for judgement and to come feel pain. this is the judgement ground. this is where your flesh comes to get a beating for all your spirit motivated trangsressions. cuz what pushes you is your spirit. but you pay with the flesh. so what i do is punishing the spirits for the trangression of the flesh. if i cuss your moms or your daughter, for me to get to that level with you, seeing as everyone who knows me in real life will tell you that i am the sweetest person they ever met, for me to get to that level of cussing with you, then it means you have really started to harass my person and i am trying to punish your flesh as recompense. and when it comes to punishing the flesh, i have no boundaries when it comes to what i can say. i am not one of these ' dont talk about my mama ' kinda person. if you yab my mums or whomever, its no big deal to me. so ermm yeah we are on earth to feel pain, both emotional and physical cuz this is where you pay for your sins[/b]

ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, <<< the place of judgement under the sun aka earth. we are all in judgement baby. whatever i say to offend is a form of judgement.

When did you become an atheist?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

When did you become an atheist?
what in what i wrote made you think i was an atheist cuz i can back every single thing i wrote from scriptures. everything i have written is biblical
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
bruv take your daughter to the hospital. she has elephantiasis of the hands shocked

LoL! Didn't know your bitterness is so deep it extends to the innocent. No wonder you are so eager to see people you've never met or have any quarrel with burn in nuclear fire. However such doesn't lie in the hands of your like, nuclear bombs won't move because you dream of it everyday. Your 10 kobo prophecy is in the gutter.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
kudos to you. this event will never stop. this is the fuse being lit, so to speak. its downhill from here

Failed quacks looking to console themselves. LoL!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
[b]and i am not a bad person. i have been on this forum for like 3 years and i get on with everyone. i am someone who believes if i am very nice and polite to you, you should be nice and polite to me back. dont get me wrong, being nice and polite all the time can be boring so i can handle lots of yabbiz so long as i know that it is coming from a good place. i know you are just yabbing me cuz we are friends. bookmark yabs me all the time but i know it is coming from a good place. same with goshen. so i can handle yabiz. but when i am being nice to you and every response from you is to tear me down and demean me and you are non-stop with it, then that is not coming from a good place. it is coming from a place of deep hate ( quivah and LordReed ). go look back at my initial conversations with these two. i was being polite, nice and sweet. for weeks on end my politeness is returned with hate. shyttt you would be a fool to keep trying to love someone that hates you. at some point in time you are going to have to man up and handle your business and put someone in check. SO ERMMM I AM NOT INSAME OR MENTALLY DISTURBED LOL. you dont know what has been happening. you jump into it in the middle and already giving out diagnosis and prognosis without checking symptoms[/b]
BossTtdiamonds:

Just get some medication...that's all I'm sayin'...
wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
LordReed:

Failed quacks looking to console themselves. LoL!
only thing failed is you. i must be someone for you to be stalking me. people dont stalk nobodies. and everything i have said is coming to pass. not my fault you are too blind to see
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! Didn't know your bitterness is so deep it extends to the innocent. No wonder you are so eager to see people you've never met or have any quarrel with burn in nuclear fire. However such doesn't lie in the hands of your like, nuclear bombs won't move because you dream of it everyday. Your 10 kobo prophecy is in the gutter.
your daughter is not innocent. if she was so innocent you wouldnt put her picture out there for the world to see. there is a spiritual reason for that which you are not aware of. if she was truly innocent something in your spirit would prevent you from exposing her to the world. just because she is 1 year old dont mean she is innocent. the spirit in her is thousands of years old. who knows all the unspeakable things that spirit has done in past life. like i said there is a reason why your spirit made you put her on display like that for the world. nothing in life is coincidental. i would never put my childs pic on a faceless forum full of dangerous people and who knows who to see. so your spirit is not right. you need to work on your spirit. something is seriouslly wrong with you spiritually. you need some kinda help dude
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
[b]and i am not a bad person. i have been on this forum for like 3 years and i get on with everyone. i am someone who believes if i am very nice and polite to you, you should be nice and polite to me back. dont get me wrong, being nice and polite all the time can be boring so i can handle lots of yabbiz so long as i know that it is coming from a good place. i know you are just yabbing me cuz we are friends. bookmark yabs me all the time but i know it is coming from a good place. same with goshen. so i can handle yabiz. but when i am being nice to you and every response from you is to tear me down and demean me and you are non-stop with it, then that is not coming from a good place. it is coming from a place of deep hate ( quivah and LordReed ). go look back at my initial conversations with these two. i was being polite, nice and sweet. for weeks on end my politeness is returned with hate. shyttt you would be a fool to keep trying to love someone that hates you. at some point in time you are going to have to man up and handle your business and put someone in check. SO ERMMM I AM NOT INSAME OR MENTALLY DISTURBED LOL. you dont know what has been happening. you jump into it in the middle and already giving out diagnosis and prognosis without checking symptoms[/b] wink
ogbeni! leave story rubbish!!

you wan pity for here? ,taaarrrh! see sukkot, I don't hate you(who u damm b?!) and walai I don't f.u.cking need your love.
you never hear wehn!! at all..

yeye fellow... my advice for you is to stop bringing ya useless worthless shitty prophecies here dam!

you had to go underg for two days and you are back here screaming like a goat because of one Ferguson issue? is Ferguson america? mumu!!

today is 25th.. three days after your failed date.. when is the next date?!

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
quivah:

ogbeni! leave story rubbish!!

you wan pity for here? ,taaarrrh! see sukkot, I don't hate you(who u damm b?!) and walai I don't f.u.cking need your love.
you never hear wehn!! at all..

yeye fellow... my advice for you is to stop bringing ya useless worthless shitty prophecies here dam!

you had to go underg for two days and you are back here screaming like a goat because of one Ferguson issue? is Ferguson america? mumu!!

today is 25th.. three days after your failed date.. when is the next date?!

on the frontpage of the religion section there are hundreds of topics to choose from. feel free to skip this thread if it bothers you so much. it is still a free world right wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
LordReed:

Exactly! It is one thing to think the world may soon end but to become a prophet of doom even despite your own failure is tantamount to madness. sukkot needs help but he won't admit it. May be if quivah you had agreed when he toasted you he may have become sane again LoL !
ohh I would have died of shame if I had agreed to date him.. in fact it will be a dent on my person and intelligence staying with sukkot!!

my dad will be disappointed wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
quivah:

ohh I would have died of shame if I had agreed to date him.. in fact it will be a dent on my person and intelligence staying with sukkot!!

grin grin i aint that bad a catch you know cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
on the frontpage of the religion section there are hundreds of topics to choose from. feel free to skip this thread if it bothers you so much. it is still a free world right wink
well you can't choose where I comment can you?

you opened this thread to receive comments isn't it?!
but when you come to spit rubbish in here and expect no one to raise nose then you are one dammed fellow.. everybody doesn't have to swallow your shits like mrpresident and meilyn do.. we use our brains to analyze,perceive first before accepting any thing especially from someone like you who's been confirmed insane.

so free me, I can comment anywhere cheesy its you who should get your facts right before bringing anything here.. prophet of doom!
it really bothers me (Not your thread) but your person.. you need to be confined in an asylum wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
but enough with the heavy talk. i am tired of being mean and evil. time to return to my jovial self. this was an out of body and out of character experience. it was quite cleansing too. i feel cleansed tongue

3 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
quivah:

well you can't choose where I comment can you?

you opened this thread to receive comments isn't it?!
but when you come to spit rubbish in here and expect no one to raise nose then you are one dammed fellow.. everybody doesn't have to swallow your shits like mrpresident and meilyn do.. we use our brains to analyze,perceive first before accepting any thing especially from someone like you who's been confirmed insane.

so free me, I can comment anywhere cheesy its you who should get your facts right before bringing anything here.. prophet of doom!
it really bothers me (Not your thread) but your person.. you need to be confined in an asylum wink

jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence grin

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Rilwayne001: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
but enough with the heavy talk. i am tired of being mean and evil. time to return to my jovial self. this was an out of body and out of character experience. it was quite cleansing too. i feel cleansed tongue

Top of the evening to you my chief cool
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
cheesy

sukkot trying to buy people back to himself cheesy
being nice isn't the ish here sire, we are all for/against your prophecies not your person.

so keep being real or hide in there... we are not concerned! but when you come in here saying what you don't k ow then all flags will be raised wink cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:

jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence grin
all of wish came to past..

next time you quote that verse in this regard, may thunder fire you.. don't try to attach yourself to those great God chosen Prophets of the Bible. how many prophecies have you made? how many of them came to past?

phulleeeze!

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
only thing failed is you. i must be someone for you to be stalking me. people dont stalk nobodies. and everything i have said is coming to pass. not my fault you are too blind to see

LoL! Quit the drama queen pretensions jare, you call this a faceless forum public for that matter and claim someone is stalking you LoL. Na so madman head dey swell because doctors and nurses dey try make am well, hin don turn superstar for him mind. LoL!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
quivah:

cheesy

sukkot trying to buy people back to himself cheesy
being nice isn't the ish here sire, we are all for/against your prophecies not your person.

so keep being real or hide in there... we are not concerned! but when you come in here saying what you don't k ow then all flags will be raised wink cheesy
come on, i am just a text in cyberspace. i am here to enjoy and interact. are you saying these black inks you are staring at is a human being looking to buy people ? geezzz you taking this site way too serious. maybe its a naija thing. over here we come on the net, yab small, close the computer when done and face whats in front of us cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
grin grin i aint that bad a catch you know cheesy
sukkot wink
you not a man .. you a boy..

and boys? I don't do them
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
your daughter is not innocent. if she was so innocent you wouldnt put her picture out there for the world to see. there is a spiritual reason for that which you are not aware of. if she was truly innocent something in your spirit would prevent you from exposing her to the world. just because she is 1 year old dont mean she is innocent. the spirit in her is thousands of years old. who knows all the unspeakable things that spirit has done in past life. like i said there is a reason why your spirit made you put her on display like that for the world. nothing in life is coincidental. i would never put my childs pic on a faceless forum full of dangerous people and who knows who to see. so your spirit is not right. you need to work on your spirit. something is seriouslly wrong with you spiritually. you need some kinda help dude

I am not like you who lives in fear of enemies everyday. LoL. If sick people like you dare lay a finger on her I won't hesitate to send you to your maker all the while sending Him a message that you are coming LoL.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
quivah:

all of wish came to past..

next time you quote that verse in this regard, may thunder fire you.. don't try to attach yourself to those great God chosen Prophets of the Bible. how many prophecies have you made? how many of them came to past?

phulleeeze!
you are just in the dark in nigeria. i mean you guys are restricted by bandwith. you cant even go on youtube without worrying about bandwith. your only contact with the outside world is through linda ikeji and nairaland. so i dont blame you for thinking my prophesies are failing. you are in the dark in nigeria
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
quivah:

Eyah. I pity the rascal sha. LoL

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
come on, i am just a text in cyberspace. i am here to enjoy and interact. are you saying these black inks you are staring at is a human being looking to buy people ? geezzz you taking this site way too serious. maybe its a naija thing. over here we come on the net, yab small, close the computer when done and face whats in front of us cheesy
those black inks can cause many damages in people lives... and yes those inks are your person on naira land..

you are one and the same, they are the expression of you in the real world.. except if you mean, you are diff here and diff over there,then that only means you pretending here.. which means, you are just a prophet on nairaland.. and shouldn't (no one actually does) be taken serious.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! Quit the drama queen pretensions jare, you call this a faceless forum public for that matter and claim someone is stalking you LoL. Na so madman head dey swell because doctors and nurses dey try make am well, hin don turn superstar for him mind. LoL!
it is what it is. check the most recent 5 pages of your personal posts. i just did. 99 percent of it is dedicated to me. i call that stalking. tongue grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
you are just in the dark in nigeria. i mean you guys are restricted by bandwith. you cant even go on youtube without worrying about bandwith. your only contact with the outside world is through linda ikeji and nairaland. so i dont blame you for thinking my prophesies are failing. you are in the dark in nigeria
your prophecies are not failing.. they failed!!

22nd is past and anything that happens in America now is not part of your prophecies..
they are just random happenings okkk?
please live Ferguson issue out.

the us a new date to the fall?

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
quivah:

sukkot wink
you not a man .. you a boy..

and boys? I don't do them
and how old are you exactly ? you didnt look like you was over 30 last i checked
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
and how old are you exactly ? you didnt look like you was over 30 last i checked
imna sweet sixteen sire wink.

you still remember how I look? been close to a year . awww someone's been thinking so much of me cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:

Trolling the internet for conspiracy theories is not the same as being in the light quack.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
LordReed:

I am not like you who lives in fear of enemies everyday. LoL. If sick people like you dare lay a finger on her I won't hesitate to send you to your maker all the while sending Him a message that you are coming LoL.
is not me you have to worry about wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
quivah:

those black inks can cause many damages in people lives... and yes those inks are your person on naira land..

you are one and the same, they are the expression of you in the real world.. except if you mean, you are diff here and diff over there,then that only means you pretending here.. which means, you are just a prophet on nairaland.. and shouldn't (no one actually does) be taken serious.
whose lives have been damaged by the work of God ? give me names please. thanks in advance. do you see me collecting tithes and offerings and peoples life savings ? i give of my time freely

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
it is what it is. check the most recent 5 pages of your personal posts. i just did. 99 percent of it is dedicated to me. i call that stalking. tongue grin

LoL who is the one stalking now? You know my post count, you know the picture in my profile, you know how many pages of post I have, LoL. Stalking much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (53) (Reply)

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.