Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (116651 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2014
sukkot:
I JUST DID THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE READING OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM. NEVER DID IT LIKE THIS BEFORE. ABOUT 3 HOURS INTENSE READING. DECEMBER 12 AND DECEMBER 13TH IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE MOST MOMENTOUS DAYS IN HISTORY. WATCH OUT FOR THOSE TWO DATES. YOUR MIND WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOUR EYES WOULD SEE ON THOSE DAYS. ALL THANKS AND PRAISES TO YAH FOR THE WISDOM

The nuclear war will be on 17 Dec 2014. I think on 12 Dec 2014, energy crisis will begin.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2014
R94A21:

The nuclear war will be on 17 Dec 2014. I think on 12 Dec 2014, energy crisis will begin.
something crazy will happen on the 12th and 13th. i can tell you that for a fact and it will carry on till the 17th and beyond. cuz once it starts it would not stop. its a house of dominoes that starts falling till it all collapses
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
MrPresident1:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-is-on-a-hot-war-footing-house-legislation-paves-the-way-for-war-with-russia/5418035

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2014/december/04/reckless-congress-declares-war-on-russia/

http://www.voicesofliberty.com/article/only-10-members-of-congress-opposed-bill-pushing-for-war-with-russia/

It is here folks cheesy cheesy
hahaha folks only believe it when they see it. this is an excerpt from your first article. apparently there is a media blackout on the decision to invade russia

In the words of Dennis Kucinich in an open letter published on December 2:

The resolution demands Russia to be isolated … In other words, ‘let’s get ready for war with Russia.’

This is exactly the type of sabre rattling which led to the initiation and escalation of the Cold War. It is time we demanded that the US employ diplomacy, not more military expenditures, in the quest for international order.

Media Blackout

One would expect that this historic decision would has been the object of extensive news coverage.

In fact what happened was a total news blackout.

The nation’s media failed to provide coverage of the debate in House of Representatives and the adoption of H Res 758 on December 4.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
exactly as i said it would happen. over ukraine. which the war in ukraine has started by the links i kept posting these past few weeks but these scoffers kept saying rubbish haha. the war has started but it is about to escalate now. see ? a prophet has no value amongst his own peers as scripture says

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-is-on-a-hot-war-footing-house-legislation-paves-the-way-for-war-with-russia/5418035

mark 6 vs 4 But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
in one of the articles on 5th december which is today ' Only 10 Members of Congress Opposed Bill Pushing for War with Russia ' .

on the same day i got the reading

sukkot:
I JUST DID THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE READING OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM. NEVER DID IT LIKE THIS BEFORE. ABOUT 3 HOURS INTENSE READING. DECEMBER 12 AND DECEMBER 13TH IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE MOST MOMENTOUS DAYS IN HISTORY. WATCH OUT FOR THOSE TWO DATES. YOUR MIND WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOUR EYES WOULD SEE ON THOSE DAYS. ALL THANKS AND PRAISES TO YAH FOR THE WISDOM
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2014
Sukkot I see you are one of the few intuitive ones but the true definition of a prophet is not someone who simply makes prophecies but someone who's one with one's spirit, thereby having great spiritual abilities 'including' making prophecies. I KNOW the nuclear war will happen on 17 Dec, but that fact alone won't make me a true prophet. If you want to be a prophet, then you should meditate as much as you can to be one with your spirit. Of course there are important things to experience and meditation alone is not sufficient but meditation is the only way to become close to one's spirit without the help of evil spirits, especially in this godless era -- if you are going to wait for the golden age when a good spirit can help you to become close to your spirit, that is fine but a true prophet must try by oneself. I have a spirit father who almost never intervened except when it's absolutely necessary like when demons try to kill me -- some demons recognised my spirit and have indeed tried. So I know, at least in this era, getting a direct help from a good spirit is not an option. You must learn everything by yourself with a minimum help from a spirit guide. Meditate.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 2:55am On Dec 06, 2014
sukkot:
in one of the articles on 5th december which is today ' Only 10 Members of Congress Opposed Bill Pushing for War with Russia ' .

on the same day i got the reading

LoL, resolution was passed on the 4th quack. And I am sure you've not even read the contents of the resolution but are willing listen to the interpretations of your fellow crackpots. Besides its a house of reps resolution not a declaration by the congress. Try to read a little more Mr 24hour Internet.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2014
@sukkot

Maybe this was what your reading was about:

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/angelina-jolie-has-the-chicken-pox--cancelling-upcoming--unbroken--appearances-235243066.html

It would most definitely continue till the 17th when she'll probably declare thermonuclear war on the pox, LoL!

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by lekkie073(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
This sukkot surely is suffering from brain damage.....

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by BABAAGBALABA: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
dis niggas are drunk, world war 3 nko world war 1ni ,even imagine dis one calling himself a prophet
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
these people are insane......!!! brain
damaged.....!!

chai!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Babalakin(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
something crazy will happen on the 12th and 13th. i can tell you that for a fact and it will carry on till the 17th and beyond. cuz once it starts it would not stop. its a house of dominoes that starts falling till it all collapses
today is 13th and nothing has happened. .not even a mosquito passed by.....how do u want me to believe that of 17th..when d real thing starts u won't even remember nairaland. oga leave prophesy matter for matthias abeg..u be 0.0000000001k prophet

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Where is everybody?
LordReed the razor mouth, I sight you. How is your beautiful baby? smiley
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
MrPresident1:
Where is everybody?
LordReed the razor mouth, I sight you. How is your beautiful baby? smiley

LoL @razor mouth. Baby is doing great thanks.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babalakin:
today is 13th and nothing has happened. .not even a mosquito passed by.....how do u want me to believe that of 17th..when d real thing starts u won't even remember nairaland. oga leave prophesy matter for matthias abeg..u be 0.0000000001k prophet

Don't worry it is Angelina Jolie's chicken pox he saw. Is it not crazy that in this day and age an American rich woman like Jolie is catching pox? LoL.

He try small.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
LordReed:

LoL @razor mouth. Baby is doing great thanks.

This is magnanimous.
Greetings.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
MrPresident1:

This is magnanimous.
Greetings.

Your inquiry after the little tot was way more magnanimous. wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
LordReed:

Your inquiry after the little tot was way more magnanimous. wink

Would prefer you give her a lil more privacy. A danger-ful world out there.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 12:56am On Dec 14, 2014
MrPresident1:

Would prefer you give her a lil more privacy. A danger-ful world out there.

I know man but I don't live in fear and I will teach her same.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
LordReed:

I know man but I don't live in fear and I will teach her same.

Lol. it is called discretion. Being discreet.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
MrPresident1:

Lol. it is called discretion. Being discreet.

Exactly. It is discretely on my profile page wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by mcfynest(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
sukkot:
i am studying the planetary alignments ( astro-theology ) and numerology and the war is here. hope you are ready

Obadiah777
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
mcfynest:

Obadiah777
my bros i troway all kinds of hailings grin grin why you get white woman for ya profile ? cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by mcfynest(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
sukkot:
my bros i troway all kinds of hailings grin grin why you get white woman for ya profile ? cheesy

Hey BRO, good to know you are back. The sheperd was gone and the sheep got scathered! The sheoerd came back and still didnt care about the shep but gathering new ones. I have been in the valley of the dry bones sire! I am delighted to see you again just like wine feels in the stomach.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
mcfynest:

Hey BRO, good to know you are back. The sheperd was gone and the sheep got scathered! The sheoerd came back and still didnt care about the shep but gathering new ones. I have been in the valley of the dry bones sire! I am delighted to see you again just like wine feels in the stomach.
haha brother it aint even about that. i had to deal with some lil thangs but a brother is back on top of thangs again. hey, we all in the valley of dry bones although we are getting watered and coming to life. now we wait for the powers and the takeover. the takeover is here bro. good to see you again. lets stay in touch. i am a regular again. being a regular for a coupla months. religion kinda dry so i hang at frontpage for now. but i full ground like volkswagen beetle on 4 cement blocks wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by mcfynest(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
sukkot:
haha brother it aint even about that. i had to deal with some lil thangs but a brother is back on top of thangs again. hey, we all in the valley of dry bones although we are getting watered and coming to life. now we wait for the powers and the takeover. the takeover is here bro. good to see you again. lets stay in touch. i am a regular again. being a regular for a coupla months. religion kinda dry so i hang at frontpage for now. but i full ground like volkswagen beetle on 4 cement blocks wink

Hahaha....Dayumm, good to know you are back.

You still owe me that Noah's(africa) illustration abd the forbidden fruit, been a while i heard from tgirl4real, tinypurplelady, guess all is well now
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
mcfynest:

You still owe me that Noah's(africa) illustration abd the forbidden fruit, been a while i heard from tgirl4real, tinypurplelady, guess all is well now
[b]oh yeah the noahs illustration and the forbidden fruit. we can definitely do that 2moz definitely. its a very comprehensive explanation but let me ease you into it. water is not H20. water is philosophies and doctrines. so when it says there was a flood. actual water did not come and sweep the whole earth. it was a flood of philosophies and doctrine to sweep away the word. it was the initiation of the reign and rulership of the gentiles. a flood of wicked gentile doctrines took over the world starting with nimrod of ancient babylon. that in a nutshell is a summary of the flood.

the forbidden fruit is also philosophies and doctrines from the serpent, which the serpent is the tribe of dan who later became cain and later became esau or edom who are today called caucasians. the philosophy and doctrine was capitalism. which there is no new thing under the sun because the philosophy and doctrine called capitalism was re-established when edom got control of the world. so in their initial kingdom ( historically called atlantis aka the garden of eden ) they had lots of gold but they were more concerned with expanding their wisdom knowledge and understanding. then the serpent came in and started to entice them and tell them the value of all the jewellery they have sitting around collecting dust and in essence introduced them to capitalism. and then they turned from God fearing knowledge loving people to capitalists and started killing each other for the gold ( which they took this corruption to egypt and is represented as worshipping the golden calf which is symbolism for capitalism which capitalism is a form of idolatry. only at that point the money was gold. hence worshipping the golden calf ). and this is the forbidden fruit. dabbling in the philosophies and doctrines of the gentiles as opposed to the word of God

as for TPB , she vanished [/b] wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
mcfynest:

did all that make sense ?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by mcfynest(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2014
sukkot:
[b]oh yeah the noahs illustration and the forbidden fruit. we can definitely do that 2moz definitely. its a very comprehensive explanation but let me ease you into it. water is not H20. water is philosophies and doctrines. so when it says there was a flood. actual water did not come and sweep the whole earth. it was a flood of philosophies and doctrine to sweep away the word. it was the initiation of the reign and rulership of the gentiles. a flood of wicked gentile doctrines took over the world starting with nimrod of ancient babylon. that in a nutshell is a summary of the flood.

the forbidden fruit is also philosophies and doctrines from the serpent, which the serpent is the tribe of dan who later became cain and later became esau or edom who are today called caucasians. the philosophy and doctrine was capitalism. which there is no new thing under the sun because the philosophy and doctrine called capitalism was re-established when edom got control of the world. so in their initial kingdom ( historically called atlantis aka the garden of eden ) they had lots of gold but they were more concerned with expanding their wisdom knowledge and understanding. then the serpent came in and started to entice them and tell them the value of all the jewellery they have sitting around collecting dust and in essence introduced them to capitalism. and then they turned from God fearing knowledge loving people to capitalists and started killing each other for the gold ( which they took this corruption to egypt and is represented as worshipping the golden calf which is symbolism for capitalism which capitalism is a form of idolatry. only at that point the money was gold. hence worshipping the golden calf ). and this is the forbidden fruit. dabbling in the philosophies and doctrines of the gentiles as opposed to the word of God

as for TPB , she vanished [/b] wink

Damn!!! This is HUGE, would need to sit down and read. Would edit this messgae as my reply. Thanks. Meat
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
mcfynest:

Damn!!! This is HUGE, would need to sit down and read. Would edit this messgae as my reply. Thanks. Meat
no sweat bros. i full ground
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
R94A21:
I said Sukkot is fine. You ignorant fools on the other hand will suffer and die. Feel free to apologise for your ignorant contempt on 17 Dec, you will still have your karma for your immorality in the past.
2moz is our big day friend. two comets just appeared in the solar system. one was discovered on the 17th called C2014 Q2 lovejoy while the other is called 17p holmes. there goes that number 17. MH17 BEEN FLYING FOR 17 YEARS BROUGHT DOWN BY SR17 ON THE 17TH OF JULY. meanwhile in nigeria they are contesting for the 17th presidency and the top candidate is 71 years old and he was the 7th president in the past

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (53) (Reply)

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.