Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (119303 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
Deluded folks adorned with ignorance!

Self acclaimed prophets; in the olden days, you would have been tied to a stake and burnt alive!

Deuteronomy 18.20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Bow your heads in shame! You can only play around with your little nephews, show them dates and tease them about world-war.

Blind bats.

OR maybe you are the blind bats who fail to recognise the true prophet. http://i.imgur.com/t3Ftg8q.png
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
R94A21:

You should learn to understand simple facts:
- MH17 incidence does not occur everyday. [17 07 2014]
- The US and NATO do not have emergency meetings everyday. [28 08 2014]
- Tens of thousands of people do not protest against Russian government everyday. [21 09 2014]
- Russia and Ukraine failed to reach a gas deal for the first two times, then finally reached a deal at the third meeting which took 2 continuous days [30 10 2014]
- Ferguson riot does not occur everyday. [25 11 2014]
- Russian ruble doesn't crash everyday. Palestine doesn't submit draft UNSC resolution to end Israeli occupation everyday. EU removed Hamas from terrorist list after 13 years. US announced a new diplomatic relationship with Cuba for the first time in more than 50 years [17 12 2014]
- North Korean internet doesn't get hacked and shut off everyday. The deal for Russia's top oil company Rosneft is not terminated by regulators in the US everyday. More than 17,000 people took part in Germany's largest anti-immigrant rally to date. [22 12 2014]

I'm pretty sure something big will happen on 26 Dec and the nuclear war on 31 Dec. smiley

Russian ruble has crashed before. Race riots have happened before. North Korean Internet connection has gone down before. Mistakenly shot down plane has happened before. NATO has mobilised for action many times. So please you are saying nothing new. Yesterday was the 22nd no nuclear war. Keep bring new dates like the stopped clock you are.

3 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
LordReed:

Russian ruble has crashed before. Race riots have happened before. North Korean Internet connection has gone down before. Mistakenly shot down plane has happened before. NATO has mobilised for action many times. So please you are saying nothing new. Yesterday was the 22nd no nuclear war. Keep bring new dates like the stopped clock you are.

Please learn to read more properly. Please do not attack a straw man:
I never said the nuclear war will be on 22nd Dec.
I never said similar events never occurred - I said they do not occur everyday.

Since you are a disbeliever, I will patiently and kindly explain more in detail. NATO/US never had "emergency meetings" on the same day for last decades. It was a very rare event.

Ferguson riot on 25 Nov was the only riot this year (and for many years for the US) that involved fire on buildings and thousands of soldiers called in to suppress them.

Russian ruble crashed to the "historic record" and Finland literally rejected it on 17 Dec, the day before Putin's conference and the ruble became relatively firm again.

North Korean internet was shut down before but never like this. If you actually read the article, you'd know this was a huge "unprecedented" collapse due to direct attack not a minor glitch that was seen before. It even made a small main page headline on Yahoo news, and made the top in Reddit world news. And you should note that this happened soon after North Korea threatened that it will attack the entire US.

These are rare historically significant events. Do not blind yourself because you fear the third war. If you are truly faithful, then there's nothing to worry about. Believe in your own spirit no matter what happens.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
R94A21:
Hang on, let me add one more date: 31 Dec <- very likely smiley

I think the nuclear war will begin on 22, 26 or 31 Dec 2014.

Was this not your post?

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by arantess: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
R94A21:

OR maybe you are the blind bats who fail to recognise the true prophet. http://i.imgur.com/t3Ftg8q.png
the iran nuclear war is Daniel chapter 8 i guess...
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
R94A21:

Please learn to read more properly. Please do not attack a straw man:
I never said the nuclear war will be on 22nd Dec.
I never said similar events never occurred - I said they do not occur everyday.

Since you are a disbeliever, I will patiently and kindly explain more in detail. NATO/US never had "emergency meetings" on the same day for last decades. It was a very rare event.

Ferguson riot on 25 Nov was the only riot this year (and for many years for the US) that involved fire on buildings and thousands of soldiers called in to suppress them.

Russian ruble crashed to the "historic record" and Finland literally rejected it on 17 Dec, the day before Putin's conference and the ruble became relatively firm again.

North Korean internet was shut down before but never like this. If you actually read the article, you'd know this was a huge "unprecedented" collapse due to direct attack not a minor glitch that was seen before. It even made a small main page headline on Yahoo news, and made the top in Reddit world news. And you should note that this happened soon after North Korea threatened that it will attack the entire US.

These are rare historically significant events. Do not blind yourself because you fear the third war. If you are truly faithful, then there's nothing to worry about. Believe in your own spirit no matter what happens.

What you don't seem to get is that the signs of war are glaring meanwhile you think you have privileged information. Your clairvoyance cannot produce a correct date for this war because it is not given to you to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
LordReed:

Was this not your post?

I said those are "possible dates" and I specified 31 Dec as the most likely.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
R94A21:

I said those are "possible dates" and I specified 31 Dec as the most likely.

So one down two to go.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 24, 2014
LordReed:

What you don't seem to get is that the signs of war are glaring meanwhile you think you have privileged information. Your clairvoyance cannot produce a correct date for this war because it is not given to you to know.

I had to earn the "privileged" information by analysing all these numbers and putting a lot of effort to listen to my spirit (meditation). As I admitted many times before, I am yet far from becoming one with my spirit, spiritually suppressed much like many of you, so I cannot guarantee any future event. But it makes sense to believe that I should accurately predict the third war given what I have gone through in my life, which most of you will never understand sadly. I'm being faithful; I believe in my own spirit, I believe in my spirit father, I believe in the entire universe. They say the messiah will come to Earth only after the third war, I believe that refers to me - the true me which I'm getting close to -, again because of my own personal experiences which most of you will never understand or appreciate at least until this era finally ends. Please note that I'm not trying to condescend to anyone. It's just a fact that many people are supposed to fail to recognise the truth in this spiritually suppressed era.

Now, I'm not asking anyone to believe me when I don't even have the power to prove it. What you believe is up to you. But I ask all of you to try to stay as moral as possible. The simple morality that almost all people have forgotten in this era is that You should never verbally abuse anyone no matter what you think, even if the person's idea offends you either directly or indirectly. Verbal abuse includes: name-calling, trivialising (e.g. scoffing, sarcasm), threatening, accusing and blaming, ordering. I welcome "Criticism", but criticism should not be verbally abusive. Verbal abuse will only invalidate your statements. Only time you are fully justified to attack anyone is when you have to defend yourself or others against physical attack.

I myself have been overwhelmed by my temper and impatience and verbally abused numerous people, for which I owe the same amount of apology. Although most of the time I was only counter-belittling, I realise even counter-belittling is not justified: In most cases, people don't know what they did was morally wrong. Ask serial rapists/killers, they don't understand it's wrong to rape/kill others. It is the ignorance and self-justification of one's immoral acts, which should be blamed and attacked, not the people themselves. For this, you can "criticise" one's perspective rather than the person.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 24, 2014
LordReed:

So one down two to go.

no. I obviously didn't update here but I made it pretty clear that the nuclear war will happen on 31 Dec not on 22 or 26. Look at my video title. Something big and unprecedented will be on 26 Dec but not the full scale war.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2014
I will clarify one more thing: I'm no "better" than anyone who has "goodness" in them regardless of their power or authority. If a cockroach has the same goodness as me, then I am "equal" to the cockroach in terms of "right". Conversely if the being has no goodness in him/her, I will exert all my power to fight him/her. It is one's "goodness" that should determine one's right NOT one's power.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 24, 2014
LordReed:

Was this not your post?

If you actually followed the links I provided for my numerology images, then you would know I clearly stated that 31 Dec is the date of the nuclear war because 17, 22, 26 and 31 are all linked. How could you even try to criticise someone's work without even looking at it? ? ? Please contemplate thoroughly before criticising anyone.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LewsTherin: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
R94A21:

no. I obviously didn't update here but I made it pretty clear that the nuclear war will happen on 31 Dec not on 22 or 26. Look at my video title. Something big and unprecedented will be on 26 Dec but not the full scale war.

In case I missed it, what happened on the 26th?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2014
LewsTherin:

In case I missed it, what happened on the 26th?

Looks like copy and paste doesn't work properly on my phone. See my comment under my video.

[compare these events with the hexagramshttp://i.imgur.com/Rexuiz4.png ]

The United States, Japan and South Korea have agreed a  on intelligence sharing about North Korea's nuclear and missile programmes, officials said on Friday.

The United States has sent a, the Pentagon said Friday.

North Korea may be facing explosive hacking accusations, but analysts are questioning how an isolated, impoverished country with limited Internet access could wage cyber sabotage -- and 

North Korea was NOT behind Sony hack according to multiple security experts who've discredited multiple FBI findings, and reveal that a studio insider named, "Lena" might be responsible.

Speaking at a press conference on Thursday, the Russian official compared the  (conference on Thursday, article released on Friday)

Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a , the Kremlin said on Friday, days after Ukraine made fresh steps to join the Atlantic military alliance.

A key round of peace talks between Ukraine's government and pro-Russian rebels, due to take place in Minsk on Friday, has been called off, Belarusian officials say.

(Ukraine)

The Iranian Army has launched the second phase of major military exercises code-named Mohammad Rasoulallah (Mohammad, the Messenger of God) in the country’s south.

Israeli serviceman shoots  Palestinian in the face

Police in the US have released security video from the petrol station where a white police officer shot dead a black teenager in St Louis on Tuesday night.

China's president on Friday heaped praise on Hong Kong's embattled leader Leung Chun-ying as they met in Beijing, commending him for maintaining "stability" in 2014, a year marked by massive pro-democracy protests.

Several hundred marchers turned out in Sweden on Friday to denounce an arson attack on a mosque that injured Thursday, as the traditionally tolerant country confronts the rising influence of the extreme right.

- - - Admittedly nothing "huge" happened. However please note that some 'unprecedented' events occured.  is present on 26 Dec, and explains why no major "escalations"; very similar to 17 Dec but not 22 Dec which has Hexagram 10 (Proceed at your own risk) on the clock instead of 5. The number 26, found in all 3 dates (17, 22, 26 Dec), indicates "Latent Power" implying that the unprecedented events will mean something big later or . Only time will tell.

More importantly just few hours ago, the third Malaysian flight incidence (QZ8501) was reported, demonstrating Anything can be predetermined to happen at any predetermined time. The numerology for that: http://i.imgur.com/y4puFlb.png (you will need see other numerologies. More are posted under my video.)
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2014
R94A21:

Looks like copy and paste doesn't work properly on my phone. See my comment under my video.

[compare these events with the hexagramshttp://i.imgur.com/Rexuiz4.png ]

The United States, Japan and South Korea have agreed a  on intelligence sharing about North Korea's nuclear and missile programmes, officials said on Friday.

The United States has sent a, the Pentagon said Friday.

North Korea may be facing explosive hacking accusations, but analysts are questioning how an isolated, impoverished country with limited Internet access could wage cyber sabotage -- and 

North Korea was NOT behind Sony hack according to multiple security experts who've discredited multiple FBI findings, and reveal that a studio insider named, "Lena" might be responsible.

Speaking at a press conference on Thursday, the Russian official compared the  (conference on Thursday, article released on Friday)

Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a , the Kremlin said on Friday, days after Ukraine made fresh steps to join the Atlantic military alliance.

A key round of peace talks between Ukraine's government and pro-Russian rebels, due to take place in Minsk on Friday, has been called off, Belarusian officials say.

(Ukraine)

The Iranian Army has launched the second phase of major military exercises code-named Mohammad Rasoulallah (Mohammad, the Messenger of God) in the country’s south.

Israeli serviceman shoots  Palestinian in the face

Police in the US have released security video from the petrol station where a white police officer shot dead a black teenager in St Louis on Tuesday night.

China's president on Friday heaped praise on Hong Kong's embattled leader Leung Chun-ying as they met in Beijing, commending him for maintaining "stability" in 2014, a year marked by massive pro-democracy protests.

Several hundred marchers turned out in Sweden on Friday to denounce an arson attack on a mosque that injured Thursday, as the traditionally tolerant country confronts the rising influence of the extreme right.

- - - Admittedly nothing "huge" happened. However please note that some 'unprecedented' events occured.  is present on 26 Dec, and explains why no major "escalations"; very similar to 17 Dec but not 22 Dec which has Hexagram 10 (Proceed at your own risk) on the clock instead of 5. The number 26, found in all 3 dates (17, 22, 26 Dec), indicates "Latent Power" implying that the unprecedented events will mean something big later or . Only time will tell.

More importantly just few hours ago, the third Malaysian flight incidence (QZ8501) was reported, demonstrating Anything can be predetermined to happen at any predetermined time. The numerology for that: http://i.imgur.com/y4puFlb.png (you will need see other numerologies. More are posted under my video.)

LoL! Always trying to squeeze events into your numerology mould. BTW it's Air Asia not Malaysia Airlines so don't say the third Malaysia anything.

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! Always trying to squeeze events into your numerology mould. BTW it's Air Asia not Malaysia Airlines so don't say the third Malaysia anything.

Your reply only shows your ignorance - first verbal abuse: laughing at someone, second verbal abuse: trivialising someone's work, third verbal abuse: claiming someone is wrong without checking the facts. Search AirAsia. It is Malaysian.

All these events have distinct meanings and follow the numbers. There's nothing to "squeeze".
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
R94A21:

Your reply only shows your ignorance - first verbal abuse: laughing at someone, second verbal abuse: trivialising someone's work, third verbal abuse: claiming someone is wrong without checking the facts. Search AirAsia. It is Malaysian.

All these events have distinct meanings and follow the numbers. There's nothing to "squeeze".

Yes you are. In the previous cases it was all about how 7 is an important number now there's no 7 you switch to Malaysia. Keep trying stopped clock, one day you'll be right, LoL.

3 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
LordReed:

Yes you are. In the previous cases it was all about how 7 is an important number now there's no 7 you switch to Malaysia. Keep trying stopped clock, one day you'll be right, LoL.

Apparently you simply can't understand a single thing I wrote. I'm sorry for your ignorance. You should never laugh, trivialise, or claim someone's work is wrong without understanding it first.

I will no longer reply to any more ignorant comments from this forum. It's been glad meeting you Sukkot, feel free to visit my channel later.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
R94A21:

Apparently you simply can't understand a single thing I wrote. I'm sorry for your ignorance. You should never laugh, trivialise, or claim someone's work is wrong without understanding it first.

I will no longer reply to any more ignorant comments from this forum. It's been glad meeting you Sukkot, feel free to visit my channel later.
thats the typical NEGRO mind for you bro. this why there is no development in africa. sure, i would visit your channel regularly bro. compliments of the season to you wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
R94A21:

What else is there to understand than you making false claims of clairvoyance? No date you have predicted has brought any nuclear war yet we are to take your claims seriously?

Please don't give up your day job just yet, this numerology gig is not yet about to pay off, LoL.

3 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
sukkot:
thats the typical NEGRO mind for you bro. this why there is no development in africa. sure, i would visit your channel regularly bro. compliments of the season to you wink cheesy

Runaway soldier, LoL. You have a new date for us? 2015 is fast approaching o, only 3 more days to go. You said if it crosses to another year we should declare you a true failure. Care to redirect?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LewsTherin: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2014
R94A21:

If you actually followed the links I provided for my numerology images, then you would know I clearly stated that 31 Dec is the date of the nuclear war because 17, 22, 26 and 31 are all linked. How could you even try to criticise someone's work without even looking at it? ? ? Please contemplate thoroughly before criticising anyone.

Date is 2014 Dec 31 1130hrs.
For most of the world, today is almost over.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
LewsTherin:

Date is 2014 Dec 31 1130hrs.
For most of the world, today is almost over.

LoL! It's about 10mins to 6pm in Moscow, I guess Putin is waiting to have dinner again.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
1am 1st January 2015 Moscow time, Putin must have drank new year champagne and forgotten to push the nuclear button.

4 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 1:27am On Jan 01, 2015
AFP, Moscow
Wednesday, 31 December 2014
Russian President Vladimir Putin on
Wednesday sent a New Year’s greeting to
U.S. counterpart Barack Obama, saying the
two countries share mutual responsibility to
ensure world peace.
In a statement showing Putin’s New Year’s
messages to heads of state across the world,
the Russian leader addressed Obama despite
the crisis in U.S.-Russian relations over
Ukraine, saying the “Russian-American
partnership could have been developing
successfully.”
Putin said the coming year will mark 70 years
since the end of World War II when countries
united against Adolf Hitler.
“This historic date is a reminder of the
responsibilities of Russia and the U.S. for
supporting peace and international stability,
their unique role in countering global
challenges and threats,” the statement said.

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Mintayo(m): 3:23am On Jan 01, 2015
Like 1mins to 12am,I had boom boom boom, thought its the Russian nuclear nukes, alas it was just the new year knock outs by the boys angry grin cheesy grin
Happy New Year. We should be thankful for life.

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2015
R94A21:

LoL he yanked off his 31st December video on YouTube and put up 18 February so I guess we have a new date, Hahahahaha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 01, 2015
I forgot about my horse. The nuclear war will happen on 17 Feb 2015 (29 12 4712). I will see you guys then.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 01, 2015
R94A21:
I forgot about my horse. The nuclear war will happen on 17 Feb 2015 (29 12 4712). I will see you guys then.

On a more serious note, you should be highly ashamed of yourself and bury your head in shame. If I were you, I would have deactivated my account out of shame.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2015
R94A21:

Your YouTube video says 18 are you confused?

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Mintayo(m): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2015
Lol, another date? Smh. Such a confusion in the new year.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
R94A21:
You guys are so blind, only looking at the man-made religious texts when "I" am right here, personally telling you that there will be a nuclear war on 17 Dec 2014. Watch or read my work. Your failure to recognise me will be your failure to avoid suffering, that includes you Sukkot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuAom5bNZVI

https://www.scribd.com/doc/247897575/World-War-3-will-be-on-17-December-2014

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (53) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.