Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Only Women In My Life! (picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Only Women In My Life! (picture) (6184 Views)

Women In STEM / Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry / What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Beautiful family

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by timbros(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Thanks all.

I LOLing at the comments here cheesy

@Truckpusher... Can't you just appreciate the picture without bring in in our Naija mentality here? Lets say she is older than me (I owe you no explanation on that. Btw tongue), so what? wink

If I'm not proud of them, I won't display our picture here knowing how big mouthed NL is. grin

11 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by timbros(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
SirShymex:

The wife looks beautiful.

I just hope she isn't one of these narcissistic and disrespectful naija women. grin

Having an angry and uncouth black woman around you, or in your life, is a NO NO.

They'll send you to an early grave or asylum, before ya time. grin

Far from that bro, trust me on that. wink

You're looking at Messi/Ronaldo joined together familywise....lol
Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by timbros(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Looks like my younger sister.
Very small girl in a big body. grin

Godbless your home

You dey mind am? Lol

Thanks jare...

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by timbros(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
prettiest1:
The OP could be 5-10 years older than his wife. Women seems to be gaining weight after delivery. Your view on op and his wife will change if you get to know his age and that of the lady.

He wont understand till his time reach.

I just pray he doesn't chase her away when the changes starts manifesting.

6 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lovely family, OP.

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by edwife(f): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Great family

@Op i pray and hope you continue being proud of them forever. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
When a man does this kind of thing, then he is a happy man and his wife is a ROLE model.

Congratulations man! Being happy and fulfilled is when u have a supportive partner.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, better get it now. These women are now wild beasts - and when they pounce on you, even ya pastor won't be able to save you. Better watch out before you become a victim.

I don't want to derail the thread - that's a beautiful family. And we need to celebrate great women who're good wives. cool
Can't be a victim.
first mistake is going to church because after then you'll always believe whatever those con men say to you.

players can't be victims you know this bro cheesy

We catch them,tame them while brainwashing them on what to believe and finally unleash them into the wild for some poor brothers to bear the brunt of our sexcapades and adventures .

Believe me, we run this jungle bro . cheesy

Yes! I said it sholly. angry

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
timbros:

Lol...I didn't get that.

Thanks anyway.

You did and you're welcome.

Truckpusher:
Can't be a victim.
first mistake is going to church because after then you'll always believe whatever those con men say to you.
We catch them,tame them while brainwashing them on what to believe and finally unleash them into the wild for some poor brothers to bear the brunt of our sexcapades and adventures .

You all need to come back to reality.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
BananaBender:

You did and you're welcome.

You all need to come back to reality.
What reality?

I ain't digging any chick that has lost the onion smell from her thang. angry

Reality is , we have too many dumb chicken heads not just in Africa but all over the world ,you're just a lone soldier on a loosing spree.

Yes! I said it. angry

2 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Caracta(f): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Truckpusher:
Believe me bro, you've got a huge job. angry

Shut up already and stop smoking that cheap thing!

10 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Caracta:

Honestly ,I hate attention seeking chicken heads. tongue

I still have a thing for you anyway cheesy

I like you but you pretend to be too sophisticated.
l still like you despite your bonga fish caracta. grin

Yes! I said it honey. angry

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
They'll probably lynch me tonight.

Thank God my b3 is low I'll just go home and pretend everything is just fine.

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Truckpusher:
Quit talking to a closet feminist bro. cheesy

Yes! I said it. angry
I said it!!! Its when NL guys stop chatting with these self-acclaimed feminists, thats when they will crash like a pack of cards. I actually don't know whether they have brain touch or something. undecided Their stupidity knows no bounds. I think we should weep for BananaBender, she's going through a lot. cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Caracta(f): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Truckpusher:
Honestly ,I hate attention seeking chicken heads. tongue

I still have a thing for you anyway cheesy

I like you but you pretend to be too sophisticated.
l still like you despite your bonga fish caracta. grin

Yes! I said it honey. angry

Go to bed. Lol @ sophisticated. Mtcheeeew.
You always act like you are the only one with a pëniss.

11 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Caracta:

Are you referring to your cheap stuff? You lick it, you don't smoke it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Caracta(f): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Are you referring to your cheap stuff? You lick it, you don't smoke it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who is this one? Shift abeg. Dude is on weed and you are trying so hard to fit in.

10 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Caracta:

MASTER, WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS? cry
You don't talk to a man like that. Whenever you talk to him, talk with care and submissiveness. angry

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Caracta(f): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Kids on the loose. Hian.

@ OP, wonderful family. You are obviously taking care of your wife. It's written all over her. Congratulations. Your daughter Is cute. Many family would give anything to be in your shoes. May God bless your family.

7 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
How comes your wife looks older than you
Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by babygirlfl: 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
timbros:

He wont understand till his time reach.

I just pray he doesn't chase her away when the changes starts manifesting.

You have a beautiful family. That's what matters.Enjoy your lovely family and please ignore people like him

4 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by clixa: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
May God bless your home.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
timbros:
Thanks all.

I LOLing at the comments here cheesy

@Truckpusher... Can't you just appreciate the picture without bring in in our Naija mentality here? Lets say she is older than me (I owe you no explanation on that. Btw tongue), so what? wink

If I'm not proud of them, I won't display our picture here knowing how big mouthed NL is. grin

RESPECT!

God bless you and your family.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abbey2sam:

So?? What if she's older?

7 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by bukatyne(f): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Truckpusher:
. angry

This comment is very rude and disguting

RoyalRoy, please delete this post

Thanks

9 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Sixix: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Truckpusher:
angry

Too harsh undecided

The poor woman has just given birth, how else do you expect her to look cry

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sixix:

Too harsh undecided

The poor woman has just given birth, how else do you expect her to look cry

He lacks proper home training and his brain has been damaged by all the cheap weed he has been smoking.
Don't mind him.
Look at HIS photo lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by zeb04(f): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Caracta:

Go to bed. Lol @ sophisticated. Mtcheeeew.
You always act like you are the only one with a pëniss.
seriously, he acts like a fool.how can a responsible man be saying that about someone's wife.

Truck pusher since you have a big mouth,you can post a picture of your mum or your sisters. if you can talk the talk then man up and walk the walk.
Op you have a lovely family.

6 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
Truckpusher:
Can't be a victim.

Players can't be victims, but victims have changed the game, with their nauseating blame game. Coupled with white knights who made real men look weak, and made them turn the tables.

Trust me, I have lost count of the number of grown ar.se men that I have seen kicked out of the house by their wives. Men almost in tears, scared to death, of their wives. Men with curfews lol.

Er, yesterday, at a family gathering. I saw my own Uncle that was kicked of his house by his wife. Sadly, he is the only one married to a naija woman - the rest married Ghanaians. And I still remember when he brought the woman from naija in 2002, and if not for him, she'd still be in abject poverty over there. Accepted my Uncle is also a nutter. But this woman grew wings, with scandalous advice from her friends, and threw a grown ar.se man out of his own house. And I bet she has started bringing other men in there to smash her. That is what men have to deal with these days.

The game done change lol.

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Caracta(f): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abbey2sam:

Pray tell, how is it your business?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. / Man Kills Wife And Self Over Adultery / My Marriage, My Future,any Hope.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.