Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones (2348 Views)

I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) / How Do U Handle Abused In A Marriage As A Husband? / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by pamcode(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
There is no time it ceases to amaze me to see people who are definitely in poverty or who dont have any means of buying high cost phones using phones like blackberry,android, lumia and so on u will always wonder where they got it.
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by jakiedudu(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nothing.
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by alabiyemmy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
and how do you know they are (w)retched?

5 Likes

Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
None of your business undecided
Did they ask you for money? Or food?
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Well they should be allowed have a little source of happiness. By phone definitely makes me happy.
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by Johnnoo(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Whether they stole the phone or not...Its none of your business cool
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Amebo!
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by ifaoni(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
i tink they bought it wt their money, what concerns u?
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by Tallesty1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
E concern me?
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by ifyalways(f): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Very Retched attitude. cheesy

So long as they aint begging you for food or money, mind your biz bro. Your priority(ceiling) might be subservience to me(my floor) smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by mumumugu(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op is wretched
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by EventHUB(f): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
To be candid I don't really know...maybe they can't spell "Wretched" properly grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by Lobolintin(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
I guess u are sick
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by Islie: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
retched shockedshocked

this English ga gan ooo
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by pamcode(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
mumumugu:
Op is wretched
well i dont need to reply ur moniker says it all
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
op abeg send me high cost phone...grin
And the MB to use it too cheesy
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
Technically everybody calling out and cursing out the op is definitely guilty
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by pamcode(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
alabiyemmy:
and how do you know they are (w)retched?
let me see torn clothes,kwashiokor like body etc
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
this was taken at an event i attended. notice the lady in front of me is holding an IPHONE 6+ and that cost ova 230k.....and me and my friends were like WTF? How? even her dress sense isnt worth 10,000naira....same day i saw a young cute lady foreigner at same event using a nokia 208

Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by pamcode(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
aaronson:
Technically everybody calling out and cursing out the op is definitely guilty
thank you jare blessed are you

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by crackhaus: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
pamcode:
There is no time it ceases to amaze me to see people who are definitely in poverty or who dont have any means of buying high cost phones using phones like blackberry,android, lumia and so on u will always wonder where they got it.
Well obviously they're not as 'wretched' or 'definitely in poverty' as you might like to believe.
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by bukatyne(f): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
The same thing I feel when I see students wearing expensive jewelries and assessories

That they are visionless and cannot set their priorities

IMO, the do not need help.
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by bukatyne(f): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
crackhaus:

Well obviously they're not as 'wretched' or 'definitely in poverty' as you might like to believe.

Some are..

I heard a company recruits graduates on contract basis to mix cement and stuff. When they are done, some buy phones and bags.

Some buy on credit and use all their life savngs to pay

What about unemployed youths wearing necklaces worth #80k, #100k or latest bags/shoes?

Some people live for now
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by crackhaus: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
bukatyne:

Some are..

I heard a company recruits graduates on contract basis to mix cement and stuff. When they are done, some buy phones and bags.

Some buy on credit and use all their life savngs to pay

What about unemployed youths wearing necklaces worth #80k, #100k or latest bags/shoes?

Some people live for now
Good point, some people do live for the moment.
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by deriod(m): 12:12am On Oct 14, 2014
op concentrate more on ur spelling class ,
back to d topic check for the word PRIORITY
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by kenny987(f): 4:28am On Oct 14, 2014
First, it's nobody's business provided they didn't borrow or steal; again, the lady in the pic may be financially flush n comfy bt with a 'poor' dress sense according to u...last I checked that ain't no crime. She could've had a rich relative or partner who says..."what do u want for your birthday"? or whatever occasion n voila, she has an iPhone 6(@op:e be like say dis one pain u pass). Same scenario could play out for students. Next, some ppl are jst phone freaks like sum oda person could have particular fondness for perfumes, clothes, ties, shoes, wrist watches...name it. They will most likely ensure they can afford or procure same n like I said...provided they didn't steal or harm anyone...ain't no business of yours op!
Bia OP! What even gives u d justification to call anyone (w)retched? Even spelling worry u!

Finally, OP, to assume makes an 'as~s' of 'u' & 'me', kindly desist n better still, face ya work!
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by pamcode(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
kenny987:
First, it's nobody's business provided they didn't borrow or steal; again, the lady in the pic may be financially flush n comfy bt with a 'poor' dress sense according to u...last I checked that ain't no crime. She could've had a rich relative or partner who says..."what do u want for your birthday"? or whatever occasion n voila, she has an iPhone 6(@op:e be like say dis one pain u pass). Same scenario could play out for students. Next, some ppl are jst phone freaks like sum oda person could have particular fondness for perfumes, clothes, ties, shoes, wrist watches...name it. They will most likely ensure they can afford or procure same n like I said...provided they didn't still or harm anyone...ain't no business of yours op!
Bia OP! What even gives u d justification to call anyone (w)retched? Even spelling worry u!

Finally, OP, to assume makes an 'as~s' of 'u' & 'me', kindly desist n better still, face ya work!
bros u get me for my mind b4 anyway tanks sha
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by pamcode(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
deriod:
op concentrate more on ur spelling class ,
back to d topic check for the word PRIORITY
av checked no correlation
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by pamcode(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mondisweets:
op abeg send me high cost phone...grin
And the MB to use it too cheesy
which brand o :p:p
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by pamcode(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Johnnoo:
Whether they stole the phone or not...Its none of your business cool
is dat so when ur phone is stolen u will know
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Yea,some people prefer to use expensive phones and wear expensive clothes at the expense of their future..

Some of them that have Iphone 6,HTC,Blackberry,Techno android and the likes,have their parents wearing this:

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Hilarious Pregancy Cravings... / Just Before You Call It Quits... / Thread For Parents With Kids Who Top Their Classes Academically.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.