Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones (2349 Views)

I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) / How Do U Handle Abused In A Marriage As A Husband? / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by Danhumprey: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Odilafta:
Yea,some people prefer to use expensive phones and wear expensive clothes at the expense of their future..

Some of them that have Iphone 6,HTC,Blackberry,Techno android and the likes,have their parents wearing this:
Wearing what?undecided
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by kingson001: 1:18am On Oct 15, 2014
Personally, using high end phones is something pleasurable and in dat sense, seems to be a priority. I might not have a dime on me but I cant imagine using a low cost phone dat lacks all the abilities of flagships. You have to struggle hard for the money. Like I said earlier, it depends on the individual's priority!!!
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by kingson001: 1:22am On Oct 15, 2014
pamcode:
it retched not wretched in dis case consult ur dictionary or google
Admit ur wrong and stop fooling around.
Re: What Do U Think Of Retched People Using High Cost Phones by pamcode(m): 6:35am On Oct 15, 2014
kingson001:

Admit ur wrong and stop fooling around.
i don admit no vex abeg i don check am myseif

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? / My Hilarious Pregancy Cravings... / My Husband Urinated While Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.