Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Please Help Fix This Wordpres Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Fix This Wordpres Problem (694 Views)

Domain King Wordpres Blog Hosting Help / A Nairalander Is Startingup Webdesign(wordpres)tutorial Free.join And Become Pro / How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Fix This Wordpres Problem by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
I was given a site for maintenance but it appears some menu are missing on the Dashboard Side Bar.
See picture below.
Your contribution will be of great help to me as this happens to be my first "Life Project".
Thanks

Re: Please Help Fix This Wordpres Problem by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
CreativeWeb: can you pls help me out?
Re: Please Help Fix This Wordpres Problem by Lastdon02(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
YoursSolomon:
CreativeWeb: can you pls help me out?

Some plugins have been
known to cause that problem.
Please review http:// wordpress.org/support/ topic/troubleshooting- wordpress-32-master-list
Re: Please Help Fix This Wordpres Problem by CreativeWeb(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
What are the plugins you have installed?
Can you please deactivate all plugins and then refresh your dashboard?
Re: Please Help Fix This Wordpres Problem by fleps(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Now you all are saying deactivate plugin but how can he do that when the Plugin item on the menu is even missing.

Well here is my suggestion. Try to remember the plugin you installed and then encountered this problem. When you can remember one or two of them, go to your cpanel, then to file manager, then to your plugins folder. Look for the plugins you think may be the problem and delete them. Reload your dashboard.
Re: Please Help Fix This Wordpres Problem by CreativeWeb(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dont delete any plugin yet. Just rename your plugin directory from cpanel and then come back and refresh your dashboard. You should not panic. This usually happens after an upgrade or plugin installation.
Re: Please Help Fix This Wordpres Problem by CreativeWeb(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
What is your progress so far?
Re: Please Help Fix This Wordpres Problem by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
@CreativeWeb: My internet is too slow; i couldn't do much for now. Thanks for answering my call smiley

Thank you everybody for your contributions so far. You are appreciated smiley
Re: Please Help Fix This Wordpres Problem by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Due to so much complexity attached to this project of mine, I have resolved to delete the initial Wordpress installation from the cpanel.
I will be doing it over again pretty soon.
Thank you all for your comments/support.
God bless.

fleps
Lastdon02
CreativeWeb
Re: Please Help Fix This Wordpres Problem by CreativeWeb(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
It's ok. If you need my assistance in setting up the website for you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Fix This Wordpres Problem by fleps(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
Okay Solomon. All the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy .com.ng Domain / Download Youtube Videos On Android and Blackberry Device / Please Help:Does Creating A Wordpress Theme Cost $60?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.