Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Maurice Iwu And The US Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maurice Iwu And The US Elections (714 Views)

Prof. Maurice Iwu's Fraudulent Claims About Ebola Cure / Prof. Maurice Iwu Finds Possible Cure For Ebola - BBC / Intercontinental Bank Manager Offers Maurice Iwu N50million Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maurice Iwu And The US Elections by vini(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2008
November 4th, a red letter day, 2 say d least, in the history of the United States. Nay,  the world. The Americans went to the polls and voted a black man, Barrack Obama, as the president-elect of the United States.

On that same day, the person in charge of the Nigerian elections of 2007, was credited to have said that the US has a lot to learn from Nigeria on how to organise an election.

I totally agree. you don't want a black man as the president in the US or you want an extension to your tenure, merited or not? Here is what Maurice Ewu *oops, i meant Iwu* was suggesting,

1.  Get someone in his mould and likeness
2.  Get some thugs to steal the ballot boxes<in the case of the US, they will just carry off those really big electronic    voting machines on their shoulders>
3   prevent people from voting{ I believe the political community call this "disenfranchisement"}
4   If the above doesn't work, withhold election materials anyway and declare your candidate the winner.

Maurice Ewu *this my tongue sef* did all these in 2007 and despite the fact that results are being up turned across the country, he is still the chairman of INEC.

United States, you really do have a lot to learn from Maurice Ewu*slip of tongue. again.*
Re: Maurice Iwu And The US Elections by Olaolufred(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2008
That Iwuruwuru man is dead when he thought he is alife.

Iwu has no shame. I also think his children and wife also may be Super-shameless.

People like him don't needed to be fired, but to QUIETLY RESIGN.

But the senceless old shit is talking nonsense all arround.

Posterity will Judge him.

Remember, he will suffer what Tafa Balogun, Nuhu Ribadu and Ehindero suffered.

SHAMELESS GREYHAIRED MOVING DEADBODY.
Re: Maurice Iwu And The US Elections by MrCrackles(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2008
IWU is an epileptic slowpoke!!
Re: Maurice Iwu And The US Elections by kay9(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2008
I heard the guy and his Nigerian entourage were refused entry as election-monitorers (in the US elections); is it true? Maybe that's why he's spewing such crap.

(1) (Reply)

professor of law removed by the law! / Jos Mayhem / Why! Why! Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.