Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Ray J Breakup With GF Triggers MASSIVE Fight Over Miniature Dog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray J Breakup With GF Triggers MASSIVE Fight Over Miniature Dog (505 Views)

Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report / Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ray J Breakup With GF Triggers MASSIVE Fight Over Miniature Dog by NastyGist: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ray J and girlfriend Princess Love broke up Thursday
night and things went nuclear when she tried to
leave with their dog Boogotti … and a huge custody
battle for the pup is now underway.According to our
sources, when the “Love & Hip Hop” stars called it
quits, Ray offered to leave while she packed her
belongings. But we’re told when she started to pack
up Boogotti’s things, Ray J went off. Our sources say
the two went at it over the three-pound Maltese
puppy, to the point where Ray J’s security had to step
in. We’re told Ray J’s security guard eventually got
hold of Boogotti and the dog is with Ray J now … but
our sources also say Ray J knows this won’t be the
the end of the battle. Princess Love took the fight to
Instagram and posted an old photo of her with Floyd
Mayweather. Cold blooded.

Source : www.wapmetro.com/ray-jbreakup-with-gf-triggers-massive-fightover-miniature-dog/

Re: Ray J Breakup With GF Triggers MASSIVE Fight Over Miniature Dog by coolebux(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
That Ray J guy sef
He don do tins with Kim K, she confirm say na baddo the guy be grin grin
Now Princess wan use style colobi em dog grin grin

But op, u no tell us who buy the maltese pup or u wan mek I begin doubt u again.

And na Ray J sing " I Hate To Love You"
Nice song tho, but na now I knw the meaning grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Pistorius Community Service Call Angers Prosecutor / A Nigerian Celebrity Is Recruiting Workers For His Importation Company / VIDEO: Black Commando Ft. Olamide, Fuse ODG, Stanley Enow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.