Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai (2380 Views)

Are There Any Burial Plans For Alameiseigha? / James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt / Senator Stabbed By Son — Son Found Dead In Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Rikidony(m): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
New reports have surfaced that Oyoms Alamieyesigha, the
second to the last son of former Governor of Bayelsa
State, Diepriye Alameiseigha, has been found dead in
Dubai, the United Arab Emirate.

Oyoms, often referred to as Governor-General Niger Delta, was
reportedly found dead by the stairway of his father’s house
house in the UAE commercial capital on Saturday, 11th
October.

Another version of the story says that he was murdered in a
hotel which clearly gave the impression that he might have
been assassinated.

The cause of his death has not been revealed at the time of
this report. Details remain sketchy regarding the incident
surrounding his death.

The ex-governor has reportedly traveled to Dubai to ferry the
remains of the deceased home.

When asked about the incident, Alamieyeseigha simply said,
“he was killed in Dubai.”

UPDATE:

A new twist has emerged on the mysterious death of former
Governor Diepriye Alameiseigha’s son, Oyoms.

A source has revealed to our correspondent that police in the
United Arab Emirate are now flying “a suicide” kite.
They are working on a theory that the deceased might have
committed a suicide.

According to the source, the police in Dubai claimed they
found Oyoms’ body found on a street within the city, searched
him and found his identify card.

They reportedly used the identification card to trace his house
and later discovered that he came from “a big family,” the
source added.

The policemen later came back to tell members of
Alamiesiegha’s family that the report of an autopsy conducted
on the deceased revealed that he committed suicide.

However, the former governor, who left Nigeria for Dubai on
Monday alongside his first son, Tonbra, has reportedly
rejected the police suicide theory.

Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, who has been in the news for
corruption charges, was elected Governor of Bayelsa State in
May 1999 as a member of the ruling People’s Democratic Party
(PDP). He was re-elected in 2003. Vice President Atiku
Abubakar attended the March 2003 event that kicked of his
campaign for reelection in 2003.

He and members of his family/relations, including his
daughters have been charged with money laundering. He also
drew even more attention to himself when he jumped bail in
December 2005 from the United Kingdom by allegedly
disguising himself as a woman, though Alamieyeseigha denies
this claim.

On 12 March 2013, Alamieyeseigha was pardoned by President
Goodluck Jonathan, but his pardoning was criticised by many.

http://www.naij.com/304791-alameiseighas-son-found-dead-in-dubai.html
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by purplesummer(f): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
I don't believe the police suicide theory either. The UAE government has a lot of explanation to make
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by 1stola: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wey my mic sef?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dubai and "suicide" kite. Dats wat they said with that other dude who was pushed from a window. This is total disregard for our nation. They never investigate the cases, they just mark them as suicide angry
R.I.P to d dead
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Good riddance.

May more misfortune befall the family.

Maybe Tonbra could be next.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
easy come easy go...so that hermaphrodite fit born pikin...in sympathise with the bereaved...
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
K.A.R.M.A

Buh whetyn concern me & my supper?

Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Rikidony(m): 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sagamite:
Good riddance.

May more misfortune befall the family.

Maybe Tonbra could be next.
GUY NO SYMPATHY ATALL angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Canme4u(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
RIP to the dead.
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rikidony:

Why will I have sympathy?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by mascot87(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rikidony:

You & this ur bobi wey u day take dey frustrate everyone here angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Rikidony(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
mascot87:

You & this ur bobi wey u day take dey frustrate everyone here angry
no self-service ontop that pix oooundecided
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by mascot87(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rikidony:

no self-service ontop that pix oooundecided

So what do u expect me to do ehn angry
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by thunderrider: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
CHISOS

RIP to the Dead

CHAI

CHISOS
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Rikidony(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
mascot87:

So what do u expect me to do ehn angry
pavert undecided
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by OmoEziokwu: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
After embezzling our money, the go and invest into another economy. I am not hard hearted but they deserve what they got.
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
RIP

How I wish our thieving politicians would just be found dead in their rooms like that, one after the other. angry
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Uncleodi(m): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
What?
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
I remember when Aisha Falode's son was killed in Dubai,the FG didn't take it serious that so many Nigerians are being killed in Dubai and their cases closed. Now it is the turn of Alameyeseigha. This will make government to wake up and protect its citizens abroad.

RIP to him!
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
berem:
I remember when Aisha Falode's son was killed in Dubai,the FG didn't take it serious that so many Nigerians are being killed in Dubai and their cases closed. Now it is the turn of Alameyeseigha. This will make government to wake up and protect its citizens abroad.

RIP to him!

Take care of which citizens? The politicians' children??
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
masonkz:

Take care of which citizens? The politicians' children??
if it can take the thieving politicians' children as sacrificial lambs to make our leaders to wake up,I don't mind hearing this kind of news everyday

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by mascot87(m): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rikidony:

pavert undecided

You said that yesterday & u can say that again & again cheesy
Re: Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai by mrking3(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Same way Elrufai's son died on a fatal crash! The other time was that of Obj or so in Kaduna !!! Well, the RICH also cry!!!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Breaks ceasefire, Kills Dozens In borno / Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos / Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.