Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) (105167 Views)

Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) / 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by littlemistress: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2014
...eleyi gidi gaan undecided
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by CoCoLav(f): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2014
ayukdaboss:
The precise answer to this tricky HOTEL
matchsticks riddle is that the girl took one
matchstick either from the four matchsticks
from the letter O.

DETAILED EXPLANATION

The boy in this riddle actually used 15
matchsticks to properly write the word
HOTEL. This is how the boy did it:

He used three matchsticks to write the letter
H.

Then used four matchsticks to write the letter O.

Then two matchsticks to write the letter T.

Then four matchsticks in the letter E.

And finally used two matchsticks to write the letter L.

A total of fifteen matchsticks used to properly write the word HOTEL.

PROPER SOLUTION:
The girl in this riddle took one matchstick
from the four matchsticks forming the letter
O. It means, the girl either took the right
side, the left side, the upper or the bottom
matchstick then rearranged the three
remaining matchsticks into letter A changing
the word HOTEL into HATEL.

From this statement "the boy allowed the girl
to take only 1 matchstick" can be properly
accomplished by taking one matchsticks from the letter O. You don`t necessarily need to take the three remaining matches to form.the letter A because you can simply slide or drag them to properly form the letter A.

Then the girl put the other matchstick into
the letter L forming a letter U which further
change the word HATEL into HATEU or HATE
U which is the precise answer of the girl to
the boy in this riddle, the girl hates the boy.

shocked shocked

E should not now be the answer...

2 Likes

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by khaniku(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
ayukdaboss:
from the letter O.

DETAILED EXPLANATION

H.

PROPER SOLUTION:

accomplished by taking one matchsticks from the letter O. You don`t necessarily need to take the three remaining matches to form.the letter A because you can simply slide or drag them to properly form the letter A.

Lol.....straight out of google.Dude u for actually change some kind things na,not just copy and paste.

2 Likes

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by PenSniper: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
CAME was her reply.
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by timawoku(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Tel 11 0

Telephone me by 11 o clock.

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by Isryl02(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
Simple riddle undecided
Meanwhile, HATE U is wrong, d question didn't say she used d removed stick, so it makes no sense.
I'm not ready 2 drop the answer.
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by timawoku(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
Isryl02:
Simple riddle undecided
Meanwhile, HATE U is wrong, d question didn't say she used d removed stick, so it makes no sense.
I'm not ready 2 drop the answer.
I got it joor,oya way my prize?

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
HOTEL: She removed the stick across the "H" and put on top of the remainder stick to form another T. Spelling: TOILET
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by adeememman(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
OKAY. (O- 4 letters,, K-3, A-3, Y-3
total (14-1)=13 letters
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by ayukdaboss(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
khaniku:

Lol.....straight out of google.Dude u for actually change some kind things na,not just copy and paste.
Na wa o..Are you paying me for answering the question?
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by phransix147(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
mascot87:
HATE U is the answer man angry

Explanation if u care :
Remove 1 matchstick from O & use d remaining three to form A then add the one stick u removed from o & add it to L to form U. so it means HATE U angry is that clear? angry

Does that reply make sense?

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
she reply-LWKM

2 Likes

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by mascot87(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
rattlesnake:
nonsense

You are an idiot
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by mascot87(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
phransix147:

Does that reply make sense?

Oya wetin be d answer u ....no let me talk
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by Nostalgia21(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
HOTEL = HOTFL
= Hold On Till Father Leaves.

7 Likes

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by phransix147(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
mascot87:

Oya wetin be d answer u ....no let me talk

Bros no vex na, na question I ask!
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by obyikye(f): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
The girl's reply was SEE U
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by hardbody: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
You are all wrong LOL. The guy dropped the message in the girl's house and left. The poser did not say he came back to the girl's house. So what the girl did thereafter was of no consequence.

I think i am right

2 Likes

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by alotofgrace(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
littlemistress:
...eleyi gidi gaan undecided

hey! kiss ur preetyhood is affecting the CPU of my thinkiing faculty....my RAM is fillled with thy dp....but my HDD can accomdate thee...might i meet thee oh CPU/RAM booster?
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by gunuvi(m): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nostalgia21:
HOTEL = HOTFL
= Hold On Till Father Leaves.
correct answer so far

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by Nostalgia21(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
gunuvi:

correct answer so far
thanks

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by phransix147(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
gunuvi:

correct answer so far

Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by wunderkiind(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Okay, I am a genius but give me one reason why I should solve this

angry

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by timawoku(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
gunuvi:

correct answer so far
how can that even be correct? Abbreviation can mean a lot of things (can be rearranged to mean more than a million things) so I don't think it counts, I saw this puzzle years ago, its TEL 11 O,(telephone 11 O clock , or *in naija words* Telephone by 11 ooo

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by gunuvi(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
timawoku:
how can that even be correct? Abbreviation can mean a lot of things (can be rearranged to mean more than a million things) so I don't think it counts, I saw this puzzle years ago, its TEL 11 O,(telephone 11 O clock , or *in naija words* Telephone by 11 ooo
you may also be correct but if given your answers and the HOTFL options in a jamb question and all sure must be an abbreviation which one will u choose?
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by timawoku(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
gunuvi:

you may also be correct but if given your answers and the HOTFL options in a jamb question and all sure must be an abbreviation which one will u choose?
bros let's forget jamb o, if we go with abbrev. It can be 'FLTHO' (father leaves ten,hold on) or HOFLT (hold on father leaves ten), and it could be rearranged in multiples if the match stick were to be rearranged to form other letters, we can only have one answer so abbrev. Can't count
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by aledia(m): 12:30am On Oct 15, 2014
alotofgrace:

hey! kiss ur preetyhood is affecting the CPU of my thinkiing faculty....my RAM is fillled with thy dp....but my HDD can accomdate thee...might i meet thee oh CPU/RAM booster?

koloness
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by gunuvi(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2014
timawoku:
bros let's forget jamb o, if we go with abbrev. It can be 'FLTHO' (father leaves ten,hold on) or HOFLT (hold on father leaves ten), and it could be rearranged in multiples if the match stick were to be rearranged to form other letters, we can only have one answer so abbrev. Can't count
one star lager for you.
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by timawoku(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2014
gunuvi:

one star lager for you.
thank me thank me, walahi I done dey find star since,God I go dey bless me yafun yafun...
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by nuelzy: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2014
ayukdaboss:
from the letter O.

DETAILED EXPLANATION

H.

PROPER SOLUTION:

answers.com
long rubbish

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by FlexyGy(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2014
W H I C H or W H E N....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo State University Post Ume Info; Dept. Cut Off, Closing & Exam Dates / New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos / Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.