Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory (52404 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Shares Ugly Selfie [LOOK] / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by philantoxx(m): 3:43am On Oct 14, 2014
is that all?
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Akeem79(m): 3:56am On Oct 14, 2014
His attire sef hmmmm... shocked
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 14, 2014
rattlesnake:
THIS is his real calling

to sell pure water n dupe hausa women undecided

U so f**king hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by enomakos(m): 4:35am On Oct 14, 2014
Chibokgame:
Where is the factory ?

I hope it's not in Dubai Or Ghana , cos that's where they like spending the mOnEY .

Good one though, Or sha .

it is in nigeria
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by nathdim: 4:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Finally someone in nollywood is doing something tangible at least it's better than contesting 4 house of assembly

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 14, 2014
Where is the factory located? Nigeria or Ghana?
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by miqos02(m): 6:17am On Oct 14, 2014
wow
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by stinggy(m): 6:21am On Oct 14, 2014
Atmmachine:
Will his pure water cure Ebola ??
Bro is that your granny

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 14, 2014
stinggy:

Bro is that your granny
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2014
God bless your hustle, bro!
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by millionboi(m): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2014
Entreprenuship......Actin money go soon finish,he com join Sure-p!!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by chaberry(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2014
Morhziez:
gud FTC ..Today go make sense
I will like to say thank u 2 d op ,mod, airtel and grandma 4 buying me recharge card...On behalf of nairaland i donate my family.*in Patience's voice*
U donate ur family? In exchange for what?
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by tellwisdom: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2014
I go rather drink rain water undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by obiscolly(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2014
Very thoughtful of him..at least we have a nollywood star not delving into politics.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Morhziez(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2014
go ask google...
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2014
At least he made news not for scandal this time around. Hope he would be producing just water and not **** in addition. Shey na Jim Ikye una talk?
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by alexis007(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2014
...ehhhn!...[sees a satchet-water supplying truck driving by,stops the driver and humbly ask]...DO YOU HAVE JIM IYKE PURE WATER? cry

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by adedayourt(m): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2014
Any staff wey go misbehave for dat placeI

The kind beating wey jim go hammer am...

Good one dou,
#team anytin legit to diversify ur incom stream
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by engrjacuzzi: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2014
I am thinking of the day i will b FTC.......i will mark it.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by leshluap(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2014
N so wat?, pure water factory, so if na cement factory,,, na google we go see am....
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Tonylyte(m): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2014
slimmy05:
Its just in the blood. Igbo men and business cool
Dbanj na ibo man? With him koko water.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by zappyj(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2014
leshluap:
N so wat?, pure water factory, so na cement factory,,, na google we go see am....

Shey u don even get toothpick factory. Nigerians and their animosity
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by ShakurM(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2014
rattlesnake:
THIS is his real calling

Ignorance is bliss. How often he emphasized that it's not a 'pure water tin ' on his show Jim iyke Unscripted!
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Schematics: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2014
Anambra guys get brain on how to diversify their wealth. Thump up Jim Iyke.. cool
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Kingrapha(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2014
story 4 d gods ............. ;Dstory 4 d gods .............
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by rattlesnake(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2014
ShakurM:
Ignorance is bliss. How often he emphasized that it's not a 'pure water tin ' on his show Jim iyke Unscripted!
so bottled water is not pure?...ote
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2014
rattlesnake:
THIS is his real calling

Lolz...........u funny nor b small
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Evasmillingguy(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2014
This is the definition of NICE
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by one4GOD(f): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2014
Atmmachine:
# Story for the gods.
He want to transfer the evil spirit TB Joshua fail to cast out into his pure water

May God have mercy on you. Its your type that will come begging him later for employment. Mtchewwwwww
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Skyfornia(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2014
Jim get in touch with me let me help push your business to a greater height. I have been Tried, Tested and Proved to be best in that field(Water Business). I have served as a leader, technician and consultant in Table water/Beverage Production plants for 10years...call me for further discussions. 08037550246.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by akinsadeez(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2014
I just hope someone will show this to wizkid. That boy is spending his money on Porsche abi Ferrari, multi million naira jewellery and smoking weed all d time. He needs to be told dat sooner or later d fame and d money will diminish. He needs good advisors
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini Photo / Call To Bar: Kanayo O. Kanayo's Kinsmen Came To Congratulate Him: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.