Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Internet Marketing For Smart People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Internet Marketing For Smart People (740 Views)

Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / Learn Email Marketing (for Businesses) - A Free Nairaland Training. / Network Marketing For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Marketing For Smart People by irich21(m): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
You Don’t Have to be a Genius to Master Internet Marketing

Something tells me you’re just … well … smarter than most people looking to market online.

You’re not interested in lame “get rich quick” schemes. You’re not looking for a magical silver bullet that involves no work, no time, and no sense.

In other words, you don’t have to be Einstein to “get” this stuff. But you’d have to be an idiot to believe some of the stuff peddled by traditional Internet marketing “gurus.” e.g Gbolagade Adetuji

Introducing Internet Marketing for Smart People

Here’s what we’ve got for you:
A systematic, simple way to understand and implement effective online marketing.
A clear tutorial approach to the “Copyblogger method” of creating a profitable online business or marketing your offline business online.
An organized reference guide to the “best of the best” that’s appeared on Copyblogger over the years, and how it all fits together....more to come because we're bent on changing people status and stories.
Re: Internet Marketing For Smart People by pekzmil(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pls how do i start.I need a contact and how much is involved.

(1) (Reply)

Original Rugged 6A Inverter & Vehicle Battery Charger / Retail Boom Spikes As Investors Develop Malls In 10 Cities / Need For Fish Buyers Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.