Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings (2424 Views)

Reason Why Siblings Shouldn't UnCloth In Front Of One Another. / He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children / Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by realestworld(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
hello nairaland
while i was surfing the net some few hours back i saw a topic where a man is complaining saying his wife off her cloth and even chatting with her brother with just bra.
my question is, is it ok for a married woman to stay unclad in the presence of her siblings?
Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
I don't know if it is ok but I don't do it in front of my brother. I find it awkward.
We are not twins though.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
The woman must be local no happening babe we do such a thing

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by realestworld(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
samflexxy post=:
The woman must be local no happening babe we do such a thing

dont b shocked wen u even hear the so called happening babes doing it

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
realestworld:

dont b shocked wen u even hear the so called happening babes doing it
bro that happening babe must be the 20th century happening babe the 21st century happening babe will only do that to a guy she wants to bang

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
shocked shocked shocked... Uncloth in front of my siblings that are males That's insane... Even as a single girl, I don't do it, no matter the closeness, not to talk of being married..

We should have our boundaries, pls undecided...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by cdamsel(f): 1:01am On Oct 14, 2014
Must y'all ask every damn question on NL?
Una no get brain ni?
Whatever whoever feels comfortable doing its whoever's business angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by mamziii(f): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
shocked shocked shocked... Uncloth in front of my siblings that are males That's insane... Even as a single girl, I don't do it, no matter the closeness, not to talk of being married..

I feel der shud b boundaries,I can't UnCloth in d presence of my siblings but odas c notin rong in it. Remember visiting my fiance's family and his yonga sis came in2 our rum havin just wrapper round her waist and a bare chest,not even a bra on o . And nobody saw notin rong wit it.
Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2014
mamziii:
I feel der shud b boundaries,I can't UnCloth in d presence of my siblings but odas c notin rong in it. Remember visiting my fiance's family and his yonga sis came in2 our rum havin just wrapper round her waist and a bare chest,not even a bra on o . And nobody saw notin rong wit it.
Lyk seriously We weren't brought up that way, abeg... What's dah
Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by smokescreen4: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2014
The do's and dont's for naija married women too much.
Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by thorpido(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sleekyshuga:

There's nothing insane about it.Families are different.If you didn't grow up that way it's okay.My next door neighbours growing up lived that way.They undressed in the presence of each other.

...All these bodies are food for maggots at the end of it all.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
thorpido:
There's nothing insane about it.Families are different.If you didn't grow up that way it's okay.My next door neighbours growing up lived that way.They undressed in the presence of each other.

...All these bodies are food for maggots at the end of it all.
Hello The last I checked, I was entitled to my own opinion... It's my phone... It's my finger I typed with, and it's my Mb undecided

Why don't they also uncloth in front of their fathers, since it's normal?

Did I only say, it's insane It's IRRITATING undecided
Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by thorpido(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Hello The last I checked, I was entitled to my own opinion... It's my phone... It's my finger I typed with, and it's my Mb undecided

Why don't they also uncloth in front of their fathers, since it's normal?

Did I only say, it's insane It's IRRITATING undecided
You should have said it's insane to ME,so it becomes YOUR opinion,phone,fingers,words,mb and money.

It's not insane and it's no big deal if siblings uncloth in front of themselves.It simply depends on the family and their orientation.No big deal about it.My neighbours are 4girls and one boy.The boy is the last born.They uncloth in front of him.They do in front of their father too.Like I said,it depends on the family.

What is insane is if they SLEEP or get INTIMATE in any way with each other.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
thorpido:
You should have said it's insane to ME,so it becomes YOUR opinion,phone,fingers,words,mb and money.

It's not insane and it's no big deal if siblings uncloth in front of themselves.It simply depends on the family and their orientation.No big deal about it.My neighbours are 4girls and one boy.The boy is the last born.They uncloth in front of him.They do in front of their father too.Like I said,it depends on the family.

What is insane is if they SLEEP or get INTIMATE in any way with each other.

Fathers/Brothers who rape their daughters/siblings, how did it start?? I've read LIVE stories of such happenings, and, not fictions..

Btw, your cup of tea, Mister undecided...

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by thorpido(m): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Fathers/Brothers who rape their daughters/siblings, how did it start?? I've read LIVE stories of such happenings, and, not fictions..

Btw, your cup of tea, Mister undecided...
Inbreeding and molestation are not caused by unclothedness.They have a deeper root from a psyco-social disorder.It's a problem with the mind more than anything else.

Anyway,don't burst a vein over this.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Amhappy(f): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
Uncloth in front of the males is a no no for me but females na normal thing.
Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
thorpido:
Inbreeding and molestation are not caused by unclothedness.They have a deeper root from a psyco-social disorder.It's a problem with the mind more than anything else.

Anyway,don't burst a vein over this.
As you are busting ur arteries Dunno y u sound this pained!!! Pls, mister, keep on going unclad... Bye undecided and stop quoting me...

Amhappy:
Uncloth in front of the males is a no no for me but females na normal thing.
Yea babe... Ryt on track!!
Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by thorpido(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
As you are busting ur arteries Dunno y u sound this pained!!! Pls, mister, keep on going unclad... Bye undecided and stop quoting me...

Yea babe... Ryt on track!!
Pained?You're the one using emotional expressions like 'irritating','insane' etc.
Anyway,i never said you had to do it.I was just showing you it's not abnormal in some families and that doesn't lead to incest as you stated.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
thorpido:
Pained?You're the one using emotional expressions like 'irritating','insane' etc.
Anyway,i never said you had to do it.I was just showing you it's not abnormal in some families and that doesn't lead to incest as you stated.
You win!!! Good night... Huh shocked shocked
Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Ishilove: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
thorpido:
I fully agree with you

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Ezibless: 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
Simple question don cause e-fight o.
tongue

thing is, air your mind and let everyone else air theirs. Arguing might and might not make others change their opinion.

@topic,me no see any big deal.
But thing is, since she's married,there should be boundries.
D hobby follow for ownership of the body.
If he doesn't like it,she should stop it.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by 5minsmadness: 4:34am On Oct 15, 2014
Ezibless:
Simple question don cause e-fight o.
tongue

thing is, air your mind and let everyone else air theirs. Arguing might and might not make others change their opinion.
My sister fear no let me talk again o
My cousins did it right until university, everybody goes naked inside the house(i.e boys on boxers, girls on bumshorts or pant-no bra) they even struggle for bathroom when it'd time to bath and dress up in front of each other no wahala. It was when they entered university that small shyness/open eye started but even till now they walk in on each other naked and its not a big deal o after all they are brother and sister.

No mind these oyinbo people wey get rotten mind come dey spoil us africans angry

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Ezibless: 5:13am On Oct 15, 2014
5minsmadness:

My sister fear no let me talk again o
My cousins did it right until university, everybody goes naked inside the house(i.e boys on boxers, girls on bumshorts or pant-no bra) they even struggle for bathroom when it'd time to bath and dress up in front of each other no wahala. It was when they entered university that small shyness/open eye started but even till now they walk in on each other naked and its not a big deal o after all they are brother and sister.

No mind these oyinbo people wey get rotten mind come dey spoil us africans angry

grin

But pant-no bra? Dem try sha. Me no fit o, lol.
The highest we can do is go on bumshorts with a vest.

Like i said; different strokes for different folks. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Expressions(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2014
thorpido:

It's abnormal though

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by thorpido(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2014
Expressions:

It's abnormal though
It's not abnormal.It's just different with families and orientation.
What happens when someone falls sick and they have to be nursed by a member of the family?I see people having to nurse their siblings or parents all the time.At that time no one can hide unclothedness.
Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Godmystrength: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
I don't have male siblings so i may not have anything to say. But since we are all girls, we don't bother with stuffs like that. Even my dad is already used to it and he keeps saying that he knows he lives in a girls' hostel..... However, i have male cousins, nephews, niece etc and i don't think i can consciously go naked or UnCloth in their presence....

Naturally, i am a very shy person. My husband is the only male apart from my dad in whose presence i can say i have been naked/undressed without any shame or care..

But personally, i don't really see anything wrong in it. Just that the devil na bastard o
Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Acidosis(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Godmystrength:
I don't have male siblings so i may not have anything to say. But since we are all girls, we don't bother with stuffs like that. Even my dad is already used to it and he keeps saying that he knows he lives in a girls' hostel..... However, i have male cousins, nephews, niece etc and i don't think i can consciously go naked or UnCloth in their presence....

Naturally, i am a very shy person. My husband is the only male apart from my dad in whose presence i can say i have been naked/undressed without any shame or care..

But personally, i don't really see anything wrong in it. Just that the devil na bastard o
Lol cheesy Nor try dat kain thing for my side o... Mama, the devil is truly a bastard grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Expressions:

It's abnormal though
It's abnormal indeed... Imagine a house of grown-ups (boys and girls, above 18 years, and still going unclad b4 each other undecided undecided?

Trying to imagine my kid bro(19 yrs), sitting down comfortably, and watching me UnCloth undecided undecided cos we re siblings?? Sounds quite funny, mehn!!

Where then is the privacy?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings by realestworld(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
[quote author=Godmystrength post=]I don't have male siblings so i may not have anything to say. But since we are all girls, we don't bother with stuffs like that. Even my dad is already used to it and he keeps saying that he knows he lives in a girls' hostel..... However, i have male cousins, nephews, niece etc and i don't think i can consciously go naked or UnCloth in their presence....

Naturally, i am a very shy person. My husband is the only male apart from my dad in whose presence i can say
i love ur concept. this world would hav been a better place if we learn 2 respect each odas opinion

(1) (Reply)

Mmmm / T / The Evil Nurse That Nearly Killed My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.