Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Yes, Bible Teaches RESSURECTION *NOT* Rapture disapearance heresy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yes, Bible Teaches RESSURECTION *NOT* Rapture disapearance heresy (806 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices / How The Bible Teaches Us To Recognize False Prophets / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, Bible Teaches RESSURECTION *NOT* Rapture disapearance heresy by CANTICLES: 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
It was summer holidays, so i visit a friend of mine ... He entertained me with a movie that usher in some film tricks , guess what ? Some People are disapearin from the earth to heaven !!! Later he told me thats what is called " rapture" .... I quickly check the bible to see if i can see anything rapture , obviously i didnt find anythin like R. A . P. T . U . R . E !! But as a christian , u and i should know this basic truth in 1 cor 15:20 it says "for since death came thru a man, resurection of the dead also comes through a man " do u notice two things: death by Adam and resurection of the dead made possible by God thru Christ Jesus !!! The whole bible teaches ressurection of the dead which appears more than 40 times in the Bible , Infact The Apostle paul was comforting the thesalonians with this ressurection hope in 1the 4:13-18 , it reads " moreover brothers, we do not want you to be igorant of those sleeping in death so that you may not sorrow as the rest do who have no hope"
Re: Yes, Bible Teaches RESSURECTION *NOT* Rapture disapearance heresy by CANTICLES: 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
# continues# " For if we have faith that Jesus died and rose again, so too God will bring with him those who have fallen *asleep in death; For we the living who survive to the presence of the Lord shall in no way precede those who have fallen asleep in death ; beacause the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangels voice and with God's trumpet, and those who are dead in union with christ will rise first ; but notice verse 17 "Afterward, we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air" some people quickly conclude this as rapture forgeting that the Apostle was speakin about the resurection hope!!! They make a great mistake with thier human reasoning and line of thought , is the apostle paul sayin those of the members of heavenly class that survive till the presence of christ will neva die ? Not @ all ,dont be ignorant of this sound fact he is about to explain
Re: Yes, Bible Teaches RESSURECTION *NOT* Rapture disapearance heresy by CANTICLES: 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
" Or do you not know that all of us who were baptized into christ Jesus were baptized into his death? So we are buried with him through our baptism into his death, in order that just as Christ was raised up from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we should also walk in a newness of life if we have become united with him in the likeness of his death, we will certainly also be united with him in the likeness of his resurection" Rom 6:3-5 woah! What happens in the case of Jesus sets d pattern, he ascend to heaven afta his RESURECTION !!! Are u seein the truth? ..... " Nevertheless, someone will say: 'how are the dead to be raised up? Yes, with what sort of body are dey coming?' You unreasonable person! WHAT YOU SOW IS NOT MADE ALIVE *UNLESS FIRST IT DIES*. (1cor 15:35,36) " unless first it dies, indicate that death comes before a person receives the spiritual body isnt it ?? ... So therefore, paul urges brothers to " keep comforting one another with this words " 1the 4:18 !
Re: Yes, Bible Teaches RESSURECTION *NOT* Rapture disapearance heresy by CANTICLES: 12:39am On Oct 14, 2014
RAPTURE ERROR 2 : The world will see Christ again with their physical eyes !!! Dats not true , Christ himself said " Yet a little while , and the world will see me no more " John 14:19 ,so also 1tim 6:13-16 that says God has preserve Christ to " dwell in unapproachable light " ... Did i say Christ wont come back, not at all but it will be invisible as this scriptures shows, infact that why Jesus do say "they will see the son of man coming in a CLOUD with power and great glory " .. When an aeroplane is in the cloud, can u see it ? No, though u will feel its presence , consider this: when God appeared to the Isrealites In "a thick cloud " as stated in Exodus 19:9, its clear God was invisibly present ..... Are u seeing the truth ??
Re: Yes, Bible Teaches RESSURECTION *NOT* Rapture disapearance heresy by CANTICLES: 12:55am On Oct 14, 2014
RAPTURE ERROR 3:All faithful christians go to heaven?? Is dis true? If u say "yes" uv automatically render psalm 37:9-11 as joke, psalm 37:29 as nonsense,Isaiah 65:17 that speaks about a new earth as lie, proverb 2:21 as history ,Christ statement in matthew 5:5 as a daydream, Heb 2:5 that speaks about a comin inhabited earth as fiction , God own words in rev 21:4,5 as untrue.... Are u really ready to spoil dis scriptures because of a doctrine developed by some apostate church ? Since u said "no", d truth is dat majority will b Resurected to everlasting life on Earth " The righteous shall posess the earth, and they shall live forever on it " psalm 37:29! Kindly read other cited scriptures too so that u wont say canticles said it But check yourself and see them straight in the scriptures !!! While the few going to heaven will "rule as Kings over the Earth" Rev 5:9,10 .... How many are those brought from mankind to be resurected to heaven ? See it straight in ur scriptures at Rev 14:1,3 ...
Re: Yes, Bible Teaches RESSURECTION *NOT* Rapture disapearance heresy by paulGrundy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
^^^ if understand you correctly sir, you are trying to say that not all christains would be ressurected on the last day? Am I Right?
Re: Yes, Bible Teaches RESSURECTION *NOT* Rapture disapearance heresy by CANTICLES: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Like the beroans ..... Examine those scriptures urself
Re: Yes, Bible Teaches RESSURECTION *NOT* Rapture disapearance heresy by CANTICLES: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Shey Wearinq Of Trouzerz By Women Na Sin? / Suggestions On How To Improve My Spiritual Life. / December Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.