Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not (2675 Views)

Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) / Ebola: Is The US Government The Master Criminal Of Our Time? / Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
You a full of stories and lack credibility.

In any case this thread is directly aimed at people who live in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea which means you do not fit the criteria.

namuguibe:

No I am currently doing a course abroad. My base is Sierra Leone as I have many of my immediate and extended family there. That's why I find your posts about the internet being blocked in Freetown as completely bogus. Just today, I even skype chatted with my family at home.
Yes I refer to Nigeria as home too. I spent many formative years of my life in Nigeria and I still go there as I have family there.
Now, why do you impersonate General Buhari on NairaLand? Why did you say the internet was blocked in Sierra Leone, have you ever gone out of Nigeria??
Re: Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not by namuguibe(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
GenBuhari:
You a full of stories and lack credibility.

In any case this thread is directly aimed at people who live in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea which means you do not fit the criteria.

Like I said you are an illogical and daft conspiracy theorist and an imposter. Why are you impersonating General Buhari?
There is nothing that any body will say or you will read that will make you believe. Your whole NL persona is a lie and you should seek medical attention for the voices you hear in your head.
Re: Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Thank you for your views now move aside and allow genuine residents of the selected countries respond.

So far it seems nobody living in the region has responded and I am strongly suspecting that internet access may have been stopped for the people of the region to prevent them spreading the truth about Ebola being a hoax.
namuguibe:

Like I said you are an illogical and daft conspiracy theorist and an imposter. Why are you impersonating General Buhari?
There is nothing that any body will say or you will read that will make you believe. Your whole NL persona is a lie and you should seek medical attention for the voices you hear in your head.
Re: Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not by namuguibe(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
GenBuhari:
Thank you for your views now move aside and allow genuine residents of the selected countries respond.

So far it seems nobody living in the region has responded and I am strongly suspecting that internet access may have been stopped for the people of the region to prevent them spreading the truth about Ebola being a hoax.
You know what has been blocked? Your head, because there is no intelligence in your posts. How do you expect people to pay attention to your madness. I am done trying to educate an imposter like you.
Re: Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Good.
Now we can continue to wait to see whether anybody from the select region can confirm or dismiss the existence of Ebola.

namuguibe:

You know what has been blocked? Your head, because there is no intelligence in your posts. How do you expect people to pay attention to your madness. I am done trying to educate an imposter like you.
Re: Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not by namuguibe(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
GenBuhari:
Good.
Now we can continue to wait to see whether anybody from the select region can confirm or dismiss the existence of Ebola.
Why would they waste their time verifying something that a platinum certified nutcase will always refuse to accept.

Your profile page says you believe the Nigerian elections were rigged. Apparently everything around you is a conspiracy. Which part of Nigeria do you live in, maybe I can assist you with some medical information.
Re: Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2014
Don't you think that if I was here wrongly saying Ebola was a hoax, the people in those affected regions would be keen to correct me?

Unless of course their internet access has been blocked or they agree its a hoax or they are unsure whether it is a hoax.

GenBuhari:
Still waiting for a response from people living in the "affected" regions

I am starting to suspect that internet access to those countries may have been blocked to prevent their views from reach us.
Re: Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not by igbo2011(m): 5:30am On Oct 21, 2014
thoth:

i was expecting a proof that you are a sierra leonian instead you showed up with some childish attempt at diversion, YOU ARE NOT FROM SIERRA LEONE. you registered on October13 just to play clown on such an important thread,you should be ashamed of yourself. A simple check of your IP clearly shows where you are posting from……please try another thread.

How do you know the IP address
Re: Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not by thoth: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2014
igbo2011:

How do you know the IP address
a simple JavaScript injection in your post will tell you more than you need to know about fellow posters.
Re: Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not by Penssuwa(m): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
@Genbuhari; so you've missed taking ur drugs again. Your type can jump inside the mouth of a shark to check if it has sharp teeth.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not by namuguibe(m): 6:10am On Oct 23, 2014
thoth:

a simple JavaScript injection in your post will tell you more than you need to know about fellow posters.
ha ha what a f'kin joker. Half knowledge is very dangerous. You do not even know a lick about JS, all you know is to rub your self and scratch your bottom in absolute ignorant bliss grin
Re: Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not by namuguibe(m): 6:11am On Oct 23, 2014
Penssuwa:
@Genbuhari; so you've missed taking ur drugs again. Your type can jump inside the mouth of a shark to check if it has sharp teeth.
Ha ha ... The guy is such a nutter he even made his head-shrink crazy
Re: Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Clearly either Liberian , Guineanains and Sierra Leonians do not see any evidence of Ebola in their communities other than their puppet govt controlled news media; or they have cut their internet communication, to stop them telling the rest of Africa that Ebola is a hoax.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Kazakhstan Does With Part 17% Of Its Oil Revenues / France Moves To Impose Ban On Burqa / PHOTO: Papua New Guinea Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.