Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) (2714 Views)

Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / Brazilians Flock To Mourn Slain Rio Councillor, Rights Activist / Europe Is A Fecal Hole That Lives Off Of Africa: The Rise Of Sodom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
As an African this kind of video is just funny and they are correct we in Africa have been wired to settle for less and take for example the massive pot holes we have in many of our roads in Nigeria and nothing would be done,just look at the pot hole that Brazilians are complaining about,we must learn in Africa never to settle for less,politicians must do their jobs because they work for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFAb2nR6eQk

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/look-at-pot-hole-that-brazilians-are.html?m=1

Cc :Mynd44

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
What do you think? The video is just 33 seconds
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by XXXXTENTACION: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Potholes are common road designs in Nigeria.... cheesy
They are meant to keep drivers speeds in check and they also beautify the roads....cheesy

Rumour has it that an average Nigerian driver crosses Two hundred potholes daily.... shocked

8 Likes

Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by InfernoNig: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
They are blessed. They should come to naija and see the ours. They will be shocked.

Just like these pictures.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
InfernoNig:
They are blessed. They should come to naija and see the ours. They will be shocked.

I tell you I was just laughing when I watched the video and that's why I decided to talk about it

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
With my Naija mentality,, I think they are crazy

5 Likes

Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
With my Naija mentality,, I think they are crazy

Lol grin
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Davash222(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
In Nigeria, our Potholes are filled with Roads.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

Just like this picture.

Jesus Christ!
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by tyup(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

Just like this picture.

This picture is in Uganda and not in Nigeria dear sir/ma

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
tyup:

Fear catch me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by lwisee: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
tyup:

We have the ones that are worse than that in Nigeria,go to Ogun state the headquarters of potholes/bad roads and see wonder.
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by loveth360(f): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Proud Nigeriangrin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
loveth360:
Proud Nigeriangrin grin

I pledge to Nigeria not my country grin

1 Like

Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by InfernoNig: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
tyup:

undecided So google has lied to me. Dear sir/ma
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Kayberg: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
We don't have potholes in Nigeria.
What we have are basin•depths.
So stop calling Nigeria's potholes.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kayberg:
We don't have potholes in Nigeria.
What we have are basin•depths.
So stop calling Nigeria's potholes.

Lol
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by MikkieEl: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:
In Nigeria, our Potholes are filled with Roads.

You should be charged for hate speech grin grin

Over to 'LATEEF' sad angry
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Optimistguy1969: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

Omo!
See potorpotor republic o!!!¡
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Blackfire(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Op those Brazilians should be sued for thinking like this

1 Like

Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Lordbinsmar: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blackfire:
Op those Brazilians should be sued for thinking like this

Lol, I agree
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Naijanascam: 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hahahaha down here we don't dodge potholes, you have to choose pothole the size of your tires and drive your way out grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Dabronze(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
When your father get like 10 different SUV and send you an errand to take okada you can complain that you take okada that you want go with one of the suv's but the one that his father has none what he is goin to complain about "This Life No Balance"
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Chevrolet076(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

These are not potholes but manholes or carholes grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Naijanascam:
Hahahaha down here we don't dodge potholes, you have to choose pothole the size of your tires and drive your way out grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Chevrolet076:

These are not potholes but manholes or carholes grin grin grin grin

Real man hole
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Katie2021(f): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
They have nothing to complain about
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by matthew41(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I tell you I was just laughing when I watched the video and that's why I decided to talk about it
Some people will still say that the road is not as bad as we think it is if it’s being reported. Smh for this country
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 28, 2021
matthew41:

Some people will still say that the road is not as bad as we think it is if it’s being reported. Smh for this country

Lol
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Katie2021:
They have nothing to complain about

I tell you or maybe we as Africans always like to settle for less, we always keep quiet
Re: Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) by Papushua: 6:26am On Oct 29, 2021
I like to see police chase in Brazil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jloTeBYOQtc

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Strikes Syria Hard. Russians Ordered To Leave An Airbase. / Afghanistan: Did Chinese Media Just Made A Dig At The US? / Assad Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.