Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm (2792 Views)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by 247tops(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2014
Former EFCC Chairman and Adamawa state governorship aspirant Mallam Nuhu Ribadu pictured tending to his cattle in his farm.

SOURCE: http://247tops..com/2014/10/photos-nuhu-ribadu-having-good-time.html

Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by Lilimax(f): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2014
The first picture looked as if he was praying for the cattle smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by SeunEatsGARRI: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2014
Mr Nuhu Ribadus please how Will this affect the price of GARRI in the market?

GEJ till GARRI becomes 1Cup-1Naira!

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by fittoux: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
clevet nigga
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by PerfectFortune: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2014
Good for him. After his political career has been reduced to nothing, being a cattle rearer might as well be a succour. He might as well help sensitize the industry and act as a mediator between them Fulani (cattle rearers) trouble makers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by In2systemsTech(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2014
A man that understood that APC is here to kill Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by hunter21(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2014
The way the topic is phrased sounds somehow.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2014
Good for him...and the cattle. Once an a.b.oki always an .ab.o.ki. Hehehehe he can't do without his cattle. So he left his mansion to tend to cattle? shocked
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by Canme4u(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Good for him. His destiny was stamped the moment he join PDP.
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by BlackPeni5: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2014
I hope he doesn't do what ISIS do to their donkeys...wonder why he is smooching the cow.

Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by EldaTimba(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2014
I just love this Ribadu of a man. Ride one nuhu.
#Ribaduforpresidency2019

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2014
Jonathan would be planning how to retire next year by now..... grin
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by EldaTimba(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Keneking:
Jonathan would be planning how to retire next year by now..... grin
It seems you are witch hunted by the name "Jonathan". You seems to mention the name at every slight opportunity. About retirement, you guys won't stop to amuse me.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
In other news, I smell fp.
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by bcomputer101: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
After much political atmospheric confusion, the confused politician as decided to go back to farm...

That is a welcome idea.
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by johnmartus(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
hmmm p.d.p finally send him to farm
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by Missonas(f): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
grin Singing *dama li yo ma li yo...*
Good business,healthy cows
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by slimfit1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
This man makes life very simple. Some people will tell you they can't do farming its for poor people. This is to tell you that farming is a thriving business.
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by redsun(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
A man that did not plough and sow will always go hungry. Africans need to start sowing diligently. It is only way out of misery.
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by asandigbo(f): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Fulani na Fulani anytime,anyday. No wonder they treat us like cows.
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by vizboy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
cool and nice.

agriculture creating wealth from time immemorial
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by major466(m): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
I see Buhari going back to his cows next year.

Am planning to raise Chickens to supply eggs. smiley
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by major466(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
slimfit1:
This man makes life very simple. Some people will tell you they can't do farming its for poor people. This is to tell you that farming is a thriving business.
Those people who say farming is for poor people don't know what they are missing.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by musandar(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
I c GEJ going back to his ogogoro joint next year after losing IJN
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by brainpower(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
Chai, Aboki na Aboki. This made me wonder what the likes of El Rufai, Atiku, Dangote would have been if they didn't go to school. Anyway I can see he loves his cows. Good for him.
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by Nonybb: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Already said, once u go ab0ki u cant go back
Re: Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm by Tenim47(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
He dey campaign 4 d cows

(1) (Reply)

What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari / Ministerial Nominee List: Who Is A Technocrat? / Boko Haram: A Defeat That Never Was.- CNN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.