Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Jonathan Hasn’t Stolen Public Funds, Abati Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Hasn’t Stolen Public Funds, Abati Insists (729 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected / Jonathan Hasn’t Stolen Public Funds, Abati Insists / Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Hasn’t Stolen Public Funds, Abati Insists by alabosian(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2014
“What that Internet site and those copy-cat
media houses tried to do was to give the impression
that
the President is corrupt. The site even said the leaders
they had listed stole their people’s wealth. It’s
absolutely
untrue. President Jonathan has not stolen anybody’s
wealth.
“He is a very honest and decent man. Those who
know
him knows that he is not in office to amass wealth but
to serve Nigerians to the best of his ability and to
leave
a legacy that the present and the next generation
would
be proud of.” Dr Reuben Abati

http://www.punchng.com/politics/jonathan-hasnt-stolen-public-funds-abati-insists/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hasn’t Stolen Public Funds, Abati Insists by SeunEatsGARRI: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2014
GEJ remains my Mentor and I'll support him because he is an Ijaw Man not an Hausa or Igbo Man come 2015 but what Rubuen Abati just said now is an insult to the sensibilities of Nigerians in General.

Maybe he didn't steal the funds, he "took" them.

Discombobulated mofos with GARRI infested brains!
Re: Jonathan Hasn’t Stolen Public Funds, Abati Insists by alabosian(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
GEJ remains my Mentor and I'll support him because he is an Ijaw Man not an Hausa or Igbo Man come 2015 but what Rubuen Abati just said now is an insult to the sensibilities of Nigerians in General.

So, mentor took public fund. grin
SeunEatsGARRI:

So, mentor took public fund.
Re: Jonathan Hasn’t Stolen Public Funds, Abati Insists by SeunEatsGARRI: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2014
alabosian:

So, mentor took public fund. grin
So, mentor took public fund.

Yea he "took" not "steal"

When the revolution will come in Nigeria, the French revolution will be mere GARRI.

Ps: I detest APC
Another Political Calamity!
Re: Jonathan Hasn’t Stolen Public Funds, Abati Insists by alabosian(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Yea he "took" not "steal"

When the revolution will come in Nigeria, the French revolution will be mere GARRI.

Ps: I detest APC
Another Political Calamity!
guy, u make remeber in GEJ word stealing is not corruption

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland House Of Assembly / Nigeria's Jonathan Brushes Off Scandals To Lead 2015 Election Race / Jonathan Approves Mahmud As New CJN, Writes Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.