Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

One-year-old Indian Boy With THIRTY FOUR Fingers And Toes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One-year-old Indian Boy With THIRTY FOUR Fingers And Toes (536 Views)

Its Our One Year Anniversary / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge / Meet The 12-year-old Indian Boy That Has His Neck Permanently On His Shoulder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One-year-old Indian Boy With THIRTY FOUR Fingers And Toes by idrisa334: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2014
A one-year-old boy in India has broken a world record after being born with 34 fingers and toes.
Akshat Saxena had seven fingers on each hand and ten toes on each foot, according to a spokesman for Guinness World Records.

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/492-one-year-old-indian-boy-with-thirty-four-fingers-and-toes

(1) (Reply)

The First Wives Club / Sufferings I Didn't Know I Could Escape From This Woman's House / If U Were Offered $10 Mil To NOT Attack Ur Relatives & Family, Would U Take It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.