Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Entrepreneurship Development - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship Development (64056 Views)

FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Seminar On Entrepreneurship Development / Entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by sunnshyn(f): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
bossmini84:
Prof Sammie how did u get the school in Kenya, do u live in Kenya?

And if he doesn't live in Kenya and he refered WSM to the school, it means ProfSammie has made 2 referrals. One down his street where he lives and the other in Nairobi.

So far, we have only seen the one for Kenya, I would like to see the other one for down his street. School details- contact number, address et al...

2 Likes

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by akpumping7720(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hey!!!!! Don't leave me out. My email is magnumbase@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by WSModel: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
akpumping7720:
Hey!!!!! Don't leave me out. My email is magnumbase@gmail.com

You can check your email now cos we have sent the details to your email already
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Profsammie(m): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2014
sunnshyn:

And if he doesn't live in Kenya and he refered WSM to the school, it means ProfSammie has made 2 referrals. One down his street where he lives and the other in Nairobi.

So far, we have only seen the one for Kenya, I would like to see the other one for down his street. School details- contact number, address et al...

I do understand what your indirect question really mean. I regretted ever responding to the email you sent to me. I have no explanation to make to you or anyone... I have seen all comment and response from Webguru School Model and I just wonder why they waste their time, if Obama, Bill Gate, Warren Buffet, Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari e.t.c can be criticize then no body can not be criticized, Its not everyone that knows that something is good and will accept it. I dont need to explain anything to you or your cohort... And above all, I never told anyone to pay me money, neither did I force anyone to accept what I posted or did you see me pressurizing U to get involved? My regret is that I responded to your email...
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by slevin: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2014
Please I don't want to left out, please kindly forward the details to me, dmitry87@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by ARBITRAGEUR: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Profsammie:

I do understand what your indirect question really mean. I regretted ever responding to the email you sent to me. I have no explanation to make to you or anyone... I have seen all comment and response from Webguru School Model and I just wonder why they waste their time, if Obama, Bill Gate, Warren Buffet, Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari e.t.c can be criticize then no body can not be criticized, Its not everyone that knows that something is good and will accept it. I dont need to explain anything to you or your cohort... And above all, I never told anyone to pay me money, neither did I force anyone to accept what I posted or did you see me pressurizing U to get involved? My regret is that I responded to your email...
hmm. kk ooo. I smell something fishy here. I am waiting for another fellow who has made money from this apart from this dude. You sounded like an a paid marketer of the organization, now caught unaware and decided to 'change am' for the enquirer
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Neroclassic(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hi,i'm interested.this is my e-mail sperolucem@naij.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Olive64(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
I'm Interested... My email ozigiemmanuel4@gmail.com smiley
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by WSModel: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
Olive64:
I'm Interested... My email ozigiemmanuel4@gmail.com smiley

Details have been sent to you already. Check your email
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by rhazur(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Rahmanolatunji@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by WSModel: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
legendary11:

I'm interested too;
leke.adebayo@yahoo.com

You can check your email. We have sent you the details
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by WSModel: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
rhazur:
Rahmanolatunji@gmail.com

Details sent to you already. Kindly check it out
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2014
Profsammie:

This is the direct link to the Portal http://www.mitahatosecondary.com/portal/index.html and its no scam and you can send the school an email to confirm what SMIS they use and whether they are enjoying it or not their email is info@mitahatosecondary.com, You can also login to the demo on the webguru school model website to view it.. They provided the login details.

For you to be enlightened more it is a web-based application just like you can login to facebook, twitter and even nairaland from any part of the world, so is webguru school model and it can be setup for any school in any part of the world. it is not a desktop application... I'm fully enlightened about the whole application and above all earned.
I am really skeptical cause no one is coming out to testify even with numerous emails....... I can't go out to disgrace myself..... u said u made money from a school close to ur house yet u give me a school in Kenya.... anyone can design a fake website to deceive the naive.... till I have concrete evidence am staying off.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2014
shyna01:

I am really skeptical cause no one is coming out to testify even with numerous emails....... I can't go out to disgrace myself..... u said u made money from a school close to ur house yet u give me a school in Kenya.... anyone can design a fake website to deceive the naive.... till I have concrete evidence am staying off.

Funny how profsammie did not show up again. Funny thing I already had schools who showed interest. But those schools are in ma area so I can't run if anything goes wrong. What if the portal works for 3 months and stops. Would be things like server is down cos I know that would get parents angry. I want to know the CEO of the company. All startups would be proud of there company we have not heard from him. He should be in linkidin, his facebook account. Infact I have invested in this than any other I am sure. Only for me to see a lady accusing profsammie on NL I had sent email to over 200 schools in lag some requested for the demo I was about to send text to these schools when the alarm blew.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Smart007i(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2014
shyna01:

all i need is one concrete prove and i wil garantee u ten school in first month
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by WSModel: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Smart007i:
all i need is one concrete prove and i wil garantee u ten school in first month

www.mitahatosecondary.com (Click on Portal)
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
WSModel:

www.mitahatosecondary.com (Click on Portal)
so far u r an intelligent fraud.... y not use your skills to make websites @ a fee.....
what happen to d school down the op's street? abi dem no get site?
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Innfo:
Great Application.... This is really awesome...... God Bless you for sharing and I have checked the platform and I am excited with what I saw, it is really a very high level of expertise that has been put into this...
. dey there make pant dey wear u... who are u deceiving

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Yeah I have verified their office.... Webguru School Model 100% real and I am now ready for business... I'm targeting 10schools before december and that is 400K for me... What excite me most is the Exam report,attendance system, the Timetable and the Scratch card features in the Admin Panel... Work begins on Monday
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
shyna01:

. dey there make pant dey wear u... who are u deceiving

Enemy of Progress Park well.... This is why I hate Nairaland cos of some stupid people like you, that are just destroyers... You dont have work at all. Its someone like you that will say Facebook is fake... See the login in the post above and even the files on their control panel in the screenshot above,,, Enemy of progress why do you keep beating arround like a castrated goat?
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Facbookcas: 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Thanks for sharing the information OP and I have checked it out and its great. @shyna01 stop the false information... I have gone through all the responses here and these people are really fair enough to be open and even had to post screenshot of the cpanel which should not be done... Funny enough even the OP didnt reply you at all, He/She must be a matured person because it is not everything that one respond to, and you've been disturbing yourself posting false information and people dont believe you. So why not get yourself relaxed @shyna01. I also join others to say this is very real cos I have logged in to check also...
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Laptopzz: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
I just logged in now.. Nice App... My email is tresunlimited@gmail.com kindly send me more details
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Piro4rl(m): 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
Profsammie post
I saw a post in Job/Vacancy section about How I can introduce schools to use a particular School Management Information Software and I can get 40K from each successful transaction...
First all of when I read the post, I loved the concept but the next was to verify whether the Platform works or not.. I logged in to the demo section I was provided and I was captivated about the product, cos its sell-able and easy to promote, I just spoke to a school down my street and showed them the demo section and the proprietor just said awesome! Immediately I said within me this is a confirmed client and immediately I contacted the developers of the Platform and that was how it happened Ooooo... And I just deducted my commission from the fee paid by the school and sent the company's own..

If its some Nairalander they will go do an e-book and will say they will sell the info but I will give you the thread link for free so you can go read the details also..... So Enjoy!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1946286/sales-representatives-needed
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2014
sorry every one maybe I'm a lil drunk.... still can't get get answer to how they worked in Kenya but nothing in Nigeria..... I'm only trying not to make a fool of my self when I start connecting with schools
why isn't anyone from the numerous mails testifying?.... if its a fresh concept no need to lie a bout a school in Kenya just prove itself with the truth
I'll leave ya all from my troubles
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2014
Facbookcas:
Thanks for sharing the information OP and I have checked it out and its great. @shyna01 stop the false information... I have gone through all the responses here and these people are really fair enough to be open and even had to post screenshot of the cpanel which should not be done... Funny enough even the OP didnt reply you at all, He/She must be a matured person because it is not everything that one respond to, and you've been disturbing yourself posting false information and people dont believe you. So why not get yourself relaxed @shyna01. I also join others to say this is very real cos I have logged in to check also...
did u know someone went to their office and found nothing.... besides this is not the first thread so u don't know y I'm overly cautious.
.p.s the op is not the business owner, they are probably friends or same person with different profiles
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
shyna01:

did u know someone went to their office and found nothing.... besides this is not the first thread so u don't know y I'm overly cautious.
.p.s the op is not the business owner, they are probably friends or same person with different profiles

I have verified their office. I reside in Portharcourt and their office is close to Salvation Ministries along Wimpy Road Portharcourt.. 10 Different copies of the sales letter was printed for me at their office....

So they are 100% real...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.