Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped (7155 Views)

Critical Reasons Why Nigerians Will Vote Buhari Ahead Of Jonathan / 10 Critical Reasons Why President Umaru Musa Yar'adua Should Resign Now / 10 Critical Reasons Why President Umaru Musa Yar'adua Should Resign Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by TRUTHTELA: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
You are so FREE to think what you like. If you're OBJECTIVE minded, you can counter my own argument also.

All that every NL, know or think about Chibok Girls, is based on what the media has reported, unless that NLer, is in the BH inner chambers.

Based on what the media has reported so far, I'm yet to be CONVINCED that about 270 girls were kidnapped.

All over the world, whenever we hear/read about kidnappings, the universal language is RELEASE RELEASE and RELEASE, how come in Nigeria, it's " BRING BACK"? Who should bring back the girls? Who coined " BRING BACK"?

How come the bring back crew is yet to condemn BH? Or use RELASE OUR GIRLS, which is the SENSIBLE thing to say. How come the " Bring back our girls " crew is yet to ask the Borno state Govt, to bring back the girls, cos from what I read, they disobeyed an ORDER,not to conduct an exam?

How come "Bring back our girls" went viral and all the western media and political leaders HYPED it like they really care?

How come " Bring back our girls" has become an NGO, ask Russia, Ukraine, Egypt, etc, how all these so called "NGO's" are being use to fuel REGIME CHANGE or SOCIAL UNREST.

How come Oby Ezekwesili, an ELITIST IGBO lady , is so so "CONCERNED " about missing girls in Maidugiri? When did the love start? When did Elitist & Uppity folks like Oby & El rufai started caring about THE POOR MASSES? (by their fruits we shall know them).

Is Maidugiri, bigger than Africa? meaning, how is it possible to safely hide 270 girls safely and nobody have seen them?

If USA, can pick & intercept intelligence about the location of Osama Bin Laden and Anwar Al- Awlaki, in Pakistan and Yemen, respectively, killed them, then, how IMPOSSIBLE for USA, not to see the so called "missing girls ?

Count 270, recount it, we are not talking about 27 girls, how are these girls been fed up till now? How many BH, men watches over 270 girls, and how many goes out to fight? Cos they've been actively fighting all these months. It doesn't add up.

These "Bring back our girls " crew always CREEP OUT THEIR HEAD whenever the Nigerian Military rolls out successful news of how they've dealt with BH. Or Jonathan scored some points in politics or governance. Or you'll hear, " oh, one chibok girl was found wandering around Ikoyi", ( just to remind the world that GEJ, is still INCOMPETENT). Check all the active names in the Bring back girls campaign, they're all APC stalwarts, why? Coincidence?

Yes, GEJ, met with some parents, but GEJ, is in Aso Rock, he can only meet people that Borno state Govt. presented to him, so, it means nothing to me.

ISIS, AL QEDA,AL SHABA, TALIBAN, etc, all these veteran terrorist organizations, kidnapped to kill or to demand ransom, you can't see them kidnapping hundreds of people at one swoop, cos it's IMPOSSIBLE to mobilize men and logistics for such.

If Abubakar Shekau has been killed, I expected the girls to be found where he was killed, cos the girls and Shekau are supposed to be in BH's safest haven.

Further, Obasanjo's comment " The Chibok girls may never be found", for all I care, OBJ,( sleeper agent ) and his international conspirators orchestrated THE CHIBOK SCAM to embarrass Jonathan and make sure there's a platform to ORGANIZE A SOCIAL UNREST incase GEJ, wins 2015 election.

How come the immediate families of these girls ain't protesting or disturbing Borno state govt to BRING BACK THEIR GIRLS? They've all died, silenced, they don't care anymore or can't do it cos of BH? But Oby and co can do it freely in Abuja? Yea rite!

Where are all the INDIGENOUS Maidugiri, women and youths? I'm only seeing Oby, an indigene of Anambara, spearheading a maidugiri, affair, then SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT! IT's FISHY! THERE's A SINISTER MOTIVE. When did Igbo start loving fulani/kanuri so badly? Oby has never protested about thousands of Igbos, that BH, has killed, yet she's doing this for Chibok? IT's AN INTERNATIONAL SCAM, which she can handle well cos she has the contact.

THE URGE TO STOP GEJ, IS/WILL DESTROY Nigeria, will do nobody no good and these GREEDY ELITES will CATCH A FLIGHT AND FLEE WITH THEIR FAMILIES.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by lekkie073(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ok
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Raiders: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Another conspiracy 1diot in nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by banki(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
I think mr op you are not ok.....
You need help and its ok very ok to support gej but please stop sounding stupid.....

8 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Edwinmason(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
These whole thing is a plot to demerit GEJ

7 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Abba999(f): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
TRUTHTELA:
You are so FREE to think what you like. If you're OBJECTIVE minded, you can counter my own argument also.

All that every NL, know or think about Chibok Girls, is based on what the media has reported, unless that NLer, is in the BH inner chambers.

Based on what the media has reported so far, I'm yet to be CONVINCED that about 270 girls were kidnapped.

All over the world, whenever we hear/read about kidnappings, the universal language is RELEASE RELEASE and RELEASE, how come in Nigeria, it's " BRING BACK"? Who should bring back the girls? Who coined " BRING BACK"?

How come the bring back crew is yet to condemn BH? Or use RELASE OUR GIRLS, which is the SENSIBLE thing to say. How come the " Bring back our girls " crew is yet to ask the Borno state Govt, to bring back the girls, cos from what I read, they disobeyed an ORDER,not to conduct an exam?

How come "Bring back our girls" went viral and all the western media and political leaders HYPED it like they really care?

How come " Bring back our girls" has become an NGO, ask Russia, Ukraine, Egypt, etc, how all these so called "NGO's" are being use to fuel REGIME CHANGE or SOCIAL UNREST.

How come Oby Ezekwesili, an ELITIST IGBO lady , is so so "CONCERNED " about missing girls in Maidugiri? When did the love start? When did Elitist & Uppity folks like Oby & El rufai started caring about THE POOR MASSES? (by their fruits we shall know them).

Is Maidugiri, bigger than Africa? meaning, how is it possible to safely hide 270 girls safely and nobody have seen them?

If USA, can pick & intercept intelligence about the location of Osama Bin Laden and Anwar Al- Awlaki, in Pakistan and Yemen, respectively, killed them, then, how IMPOSSIBLE for USA, not to see the so called "missing girls ?

Count 270, recount it, we are not talking about 27 girls, how are these girls been fed up till now? How many BH, men watches over 270 girls, and how many goes out to fight? Cos they've been actively fighting all these months. It doesn't add up.

These "Bring back our girls " crew always CREEP OUT THEIR HEAD whenever the Nigerian Military rolls out successful news of how they've dealt with BH. Or Jonathan scored some points in politics or governance. Or you'll hear, " oh, one chibok girl was found wandering around Ikoyi", ( just to remind the world that GEJ, is still INCOMPETENT). Check all the active names in the Bring back girls campaign, they're all APC stalwarts, why? Coincidence?

Yes, GEJ, met with some parents, but GEJ, is in Aso Rock, he can only meet people that Borno state Govt. presented to him, so, it means nothing to me.

ISIS, AL QEDA,AL SHABA, TALIBAN, etc, all these veteran terrorist organizations, kidnapped to kill or to demand ransom, you can't see them kidnapping hundreds of people at one swoop, cos it's IMPOSSIBLE to mobilize men and logistics for such.

If Abubakar Shekau has been killed, I expected the girls to be found where he was killed, cos the girls and Shekau are supposed to be in BH's safest haven.

Further, Obasanjo's comment " The Chibok girls may never be found", for all I care, OBJ,( sleeper agent ) and his international conspirators orchestrated THE CHIBOK SCAM to embarrass Jonathan and make sure there's a platform to ORGANIZE A SOCIAL UNREST incase GEJ, wins 2015 election.

How come the immediate families of these girls ain't protesting or disturbing Borno state govt to BRING BACK THEIR GIRLS? They've all died, silenced, they don't care anymore or can't do it cos of BH? But Oby and co can do it freely in Abuja? Yea rite!

Where are all the INDIGENOUS Maidugiri, women and youths? I'm only seeing Oby, an indigene of Anambara, spearheading a maidugiri, affair, then SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT! IT's FISHY! THERE's A SINISTER MOTIVE. When did Igbo start loving fulani/kanuri so badly? Oby has never protested about thousands of Igbos, that BH, has killed, yet she's doing this for Chibok? IT's AN INTERNATIONAL SCAM, which she can handle well cos she has the contact.

THE URGE TO STOP GEJ, IS/WILL DESTROY Nigeria, will do nobody no good and these GREEDY ELITES will CATCH A FLIGHT AND FLEE WITH THEIR FAMILIES.

That place is a Zoo wilderness called Nigeria. In the Zoo, you find animals where anything can happen.

Nigerians are fools. Do not waste your time talking to foolish animals.!

4 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by crisycent: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
How can 270 people be writing waec at the same time? Is it the whole village that's using that centre for exam? I can't imagine a school with 270 s.s.3 students.

14 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by tobtap: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
TRUTHTELA:

another clueless TANiod ediot..... grin cheesy....so u mean when president jonathan acknowledge that the girls were REALLY kidnapped,he was drunk or were u drunk as well.....stupendous nonentity

12 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by ajani1978(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
You must mad to write nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Descartes: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Abba999:

That place is a Zoo wilderness called Nigeria. In the Zoo, you find animals where anything can happen.

Are you a Nigerian If your answer is yes then you just described yourself @bolded. Better tame your wild tongue. angry

1 Like

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by musaibnabdul(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
in tears **** everything for you is politics, gej this, gej that,. Over 200 young Nigerian girls where abducted six months ago and you hear saying its a scam. The president told the un that girls have been abducted for over three months and you here wasting your mb writing rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Canme4u(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
crisycent:
How can 270 people be writing waec at the same time? Is it the whole village that's using that centre for exam? I can't imagine a school with 270 s.s.3 students.
during my secondary school days, we were even more than 300 in my school, so your point is useless.

We are talking about Public school here ooo and not the other way round.

4 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Canme4u(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
Oga Jona, is that you?
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by philantoxx(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
let's see as d drama unfolds.
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by MisterLongman(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Abba999:

what a careless statement......
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by justineu(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
276 students registered for chemistry!! Pls Hw is that possible in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by banki(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
justineu:

Instead of you to devote your time to find out...how the minister of interior decided to let 1 million nigerian youth write an exam without table and wriitingmaterials....

You people prefer the chibok girls issue was swept under the carpet....

The boys in yobe were killed a whole school and nothing was ever heard or said about them after the death

Your concience would judge you imagine ifbyou were related to any pf those girls woild you be saying this nonaense

5 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by emmatok(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
TRUTHTELA:

OH, so the international community is now fighting Nigeria.
That is a new one.

3 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by halamuh(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Abba999:

So you are a kenyan or from Tanzania? You better keep your mouth shut before I curse you in Swahili Idiot!

1 Like

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by ukpaku: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
dem supose put you for cage then mix kai-kai with otapiapia give u drink for when u post.

1 Like

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
Raiders:
If I'm asked, you should be the idiot who accept and swallow every fairy-tale hook, line and sinker...

1 Like

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by mrjangaweed: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Raiders:

thunder fire you there

3 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
justineu:
oho!

Even if it is possible in Nigeria, come on! Not in Northern Nigeria. Not in Bornu state where all their concern is koran at least.

Those gurls can't even speak English to say the least. Excepting they will write the exam in hausa though.

2 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by osifred(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
So basically you are saying you don't believe it because they used bring back instead of release? That oby an affluent igbo woman is clamouring for girls not from her tribe and social class. @op where is your conscience?

6 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by OgologoDimkpa: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
I've never believed that Chibok story. Even the US knows that it was a Scam.

3 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by brown3: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Canme4u:
during my secondary school days, we were even more than 300 in my school, so your point is useless.

i dont espect that huge number of candidates in region where education is haram. I still wonder how some of them where able to escape from boko haram den. how is that possible?

1 Like

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
Girls were kidnapped and kidnapping is still going on,but the kidnapping of 270 girls writing physics in borno via chibok is not realistick

3 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by ssii: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
crisycent:

Stop commenting if you don't have full details. People from 5 villages wrote the exams in that centre because it was considered safer than the other villages, so not only girls from Chibok were there.
Gej acknowledges that girls were abducted and he is doing everything possible to release them. The committee he set up agreed after their investigations that some girls were abducted. All all these conspiracy theories, you are only painting Gej as a fool who does not know what he is doing.

3 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Canme4u(m): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
brown3:
i dont espect that huge number of candidates in region where education is haram. I still wonder how some of them where able to escape from boko haram den. how is that possible?

hmmm, what I can only say is to let us all believe that God exist. If He is exist, we gain a lot and if He doesn't, we lose nothing.

I hope you got the drift
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by crisycent: 1:44am On Oct 15, 2014
Canme4u:

I wonder which village your from. No wonder you didn't go beyond secondary school education.
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by crisycent: 1:51am On Oct 15, 2014
ssii:

Stop commenting if you don't have full details. People from 5 villages wrote the exams in that centre because it was considered safer than the other villages, so not only girls from Chibok were there.
Gej acknowledges that girls were abducted and he is doing everything possible to release them. The committee he set up agreed after their investigations that some girls were abducted. All all these conspiracy theories, you are only painting Gej as a fool who does not know what he is doing.

I'm quite sure that you believe ISIL is not being sponsored by the US. Wake up son, this is 2014 and people make money through different means. You can't kidnap 270 people and be feeding them daily, yet you still have enough idiots that are on the front lines battling government troops. Have you ever asked yourself what they do with the huge amount of money spent on security? Nigeria army took over well armed rebels in Liberia in less than two weeks so why is BH such a big deal?

1 Like

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Ikengawo: 2:03am On Oct 15, 2014
Kidnap 250 girls, feed cloth and bath them, while watching over them, in the middle of a forest for months whiding. Militarily bh is too intelligent to make this type of mistake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga / Police Bow To Pressure, Releases Detained Premium Times journalists / Bye Bye Buhari! 15 States Reportedly Gone Already To Atikulate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.