Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,279 members, 7,954,105 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review (4289 Views)

Ernst & Young Removes Degree Classification From Entry Criteria. / Apply If You Meet The Criteria. / The Most Unreasonable Job Advert Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by cbrass(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2014
Karleb:

grin grin grin

So you mean Physics has never bought Gala and Lacasera? undecided

Not even plantain chips
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by snadguy007(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

*i don't much about the scl fees but I think I heard somewhere that its around 150k to 250k sha, depending on the scl.

*i wasn't there when Mr Ohms stated the law so how I supposed to know, infact why should I even know it since my lecturer didn't do the practical for me, anyway Taofik the rewire at the back of our house showed me grin

*well I fell inlove with computer programming as far as 2001, she was so prety and sexy, it was love at first sight. I however studied physics just to mark register that I went to a university too cos it was just too boring and abstract, didn't even know if it was lies we were taught all those years.
Programming is what makes me so happy nw and puts food on my table by the Grace of God
grin grin
I'll report you to Dr Alade and Baba Ajadi

1 Like

Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by Karleb(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

Not even plantain chips

So you'll be more than ready to burn your pali for N50M? undecided

BTW, you fit borrow me the pali even if na photocopy?
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by cbrass(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Karleb:

For N50M? Yes am willing so help me GOD

As for borrowing you?? Na that aint possible tongue
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by cbrass(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
Karleb:

For N50M ? shocked I will be glad to burn it so help me God grin
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by cbrass(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
snadguy007:

grin grin
I'll report you to Dr Alade and Baba Ajadi

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by Karleb(m): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

For N50M ? shocked I will be glad to burn it so help me God grin

grin

Uncle Cbrass, e ti like owo ju.
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by cbrass(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Karleb:

grin

Uncle Cbrass, e ti like owo ju.

Do you knw what that money will do? Infact I have plans for it, then I will go register for computer science in NOUN LOBATAN grin
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by snadguy007(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
how much will you use to bail yourself out from the #50M you are about to collect
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Karleb:

I go burn my msc join
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by cbrass(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
snadguy007:
how much will you use to bail yourself out from the #50M you are about to collect

Wait , pls let me know u first o grin
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by cbrass(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

I go burn my msc join

Bro you bad gan oo grin
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by snadguy007(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

Wait , pls let me know u first o grin
grin grin grin You too dey fear

I finished from the same department as you, different year i think and coincidentally, we've both abandoned Physics

1 Like

Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by cbrass(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
snadguy007:
grin grin grin You too dey fear

I finished from the same department as you, different year i think and coincidentally, we've both abandoned Physics

Lol...that's good bro, I was shocked when u mentioned those names but how did u knw I atteneded LAUTECH too sef grin
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by Karleb(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

Do you knw what that money will do? Infact I have plans for it, then I will go register for computer science in NOUN LOBATAN grin

Ehn en! That's nice.

But then, you should gimme the other one now
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by snadguy007(m): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

Lol...that's good bro, I was shocked when u mentioned those names but how did u knw I atteneded LAUTECH too sef grin
cheesy i saw your post earlier where u mentioned p/a physics and i know dat anybody that graduated from that dept must know Dr Alade or papa ajasco.

1 Like

Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by cbrass(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Karleb:

Ehn en! That's nice.

But then, you should gimme the other one now

*scratches head*
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by cbrass(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
snadguy007:
cheesy i saw your post earlier where u mentioned p/a physics and i know dat anybody that graduated from that dept must know Dr Alade or papa ajasco.

Yes oo, so how is life with you bro
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by Karleb(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

*scratches head*

ehn now! sad

The physics own.
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by bbdrown: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
@ cbrass & karleb, u guys are seriously derailing.
It's the second page already and I only see ur chats. Pls use pms.
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by Karleb(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
bbdrown:

Alright! ...and were sorry for derailling your thread. embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by cbrass(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
bbdrown:

Oops sorry Bro, am out of here nw

1 Like

Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by bbdrown: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ok. Thanks for ur understanding @ cbrass & karleb
Re: The Unreasonable Employment Criteria In Nigeria; A Critical Review by snadguy007(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

Yes oo, so how is life with you bro
Life's been fair o. Let me send u a pm to avoid futher derailing

(1) (2) (Reply)

An NGO Job Opportunities / I Got This Invite From ATACOFF / Fin Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.