Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results (11006 Views)

Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / SSC CGL Tier 1 2 Exam Syllabus, Preparation Study Material Online / Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by ocee31(m): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
Larryfly:
Larry here..absu, abj campus , screening in 20th, call on 25. fuckd DG!!!. pls if u kno me identify. I see u anayo
happy Birthday larry.. your wife didn't make it Pele
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by gloryon(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
Haha, sorry to you guys. I believe those who failed made some little mistakes or out rightly deserves to fail. Law school is not hard. I played and still made a good grade. If I can pass,anybody can pass law school. By the way I rep iya aisha indomie. During my time we repped La liga,elims,cubana and grotto in town. Not to leave out global. In fact it was fun all the way. Everyday was Friday.
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by ocee31(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
gloryon:
Haha, sorry to you guys. I believe those who failed made some little mistakes or out rightly deserves to fail. Law school is not hard. I played and still made a good grade. If I can pass,anybody can pass law school. By the way I rep iya aisha indomie. During my time we repped La liga,elims,cubana and grotto in town. Not to leave out global. In fact it was fun all the way. Everyday was Friday.
believe me with the new DG the people that passed were expecting better result. Gone are the days of reading one month to exams

1 Like

Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by trustnobody01(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
Blackbeauty:
Thanks everyone..I owe it to God..wen my serious roomies were reading like there's no tomoro.. I was busy discovering all d cow head ,abacha and palmwine joints/fried goat meat joints in Enugu..I read well yeah..but it can't be compared to some of my friends..some were reading for 12 hours daily..lo and behold they made a pass..I made a second class lower..which am so grateful to God for because I know its not by ur efforts..its takes d Grace of God to pass d bar finals because d exams are a spiritual warfare...for those who posted above saying they are jot satisfied..I pity u!u had better start rolling on the floor..with praises to the God u believe in!The best graduating student in my uni had a pass?A guy who made first class in his uni is resiting corporate law..Am grateful to God Becos I know it was him all d way!

#TEAMAgbani...

My sister it was not easy, but I thank the LORD. I also made a 2.2......
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by 9iceboi(m): 3:22am On Oct 18, 2014
#team bayelsa campus.
#imadeit
#19thscreeningdate
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2014
ocee31:
happy Birthday larry.. your wife didn't make it Pele

osy it was hrtbtkin mehn....I cried fr her....buh. it afctd IU peeps well ooo
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by ocee31(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2014
Larryfly:

osy it was hrtbtkin mehn....I cried fr her....buh. it afctd IU peeps well ooo
yeah yeah. It affected us though but Oga myself and my crew passed
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by iamtoby: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hi all. I am a journalist with The PUNCH. I caught up with this thread and I am motivated to fight the cause of those who feel they were unjustifiably marked down and made to fail the Bar exams. affected persons should send me a text message on 08037824687, so that we can have the conversation offline. Respondents' identities would be protected if so desired.

2 Likes

Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2014
iamtoby:
Hi all. I am a journalist with The PUNCH. I caught up with this thread and I am motivated to fight the cause of those who feel they were unjustifiably marked down and made to fail the Bar exams. affected persons should send me a text message on 08037824687, so that we can have the conversation offline. Respondents' identities would be protected if so desired.

see am!... they don send am. pls tell them you dint see us ooo.
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by sslc10thboard: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Charlesschools: 10:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Want to gain admission into Nigeria University and your
score is low for the course you applied for and also you
need help processing your admission and accomodation to
stay during post utme examination, contact Mr Charles for
assistance: 08153049342...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

YABATECH Departmental Cut-Off Marks 2017/2018 / 2015 Webometrics Ranking : Nigeria’s Best 100 Universities (latest) / FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.