Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam (1821 Views)

Dear PMB, Fighting Corruption Is Not A Fiscal Responsibility, By Tony Osborg / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam by ifihearam: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
As commisioner (minister) of petroleum, 2.8 million dollars (billions in today's currency) went missing under his watch. Till date they say he was not the thief. Others stole it. Okay oh!
A duly, just elected Shehu Shagari and democracy was toppled. They said Buhari knew nothing of the coup, and that Babangida orchestrated it all. That Buhari was only called to head it. Hmmmmm. Babangida no like sugar abi? Okay na!!!

Then 3 boys were killed for drug pushing, even when it was not a capital offence to push drugs. They said it was Tunde Idiagbon, his deputy, that insisted on this Sharia punishment. Hmmmmm. Issorai!!!
Again, Atiku as then customs head attempted to confiscate suitcases of naira being brought into Nigeria when the Supreme Military Council changed the naira. The talk was that Buhari ordered Atiku to release the money of a fellow Fulani that was bringing it in. Buhari's supporters say it was not Buhari that made the call. And I was thinking the head was responsible, especially as no one was fired. Okay oh!!!
Then, while Christians went to Kirikiri, Fulani Muslims, especially the head of the "corrupt democratic government", was flexing at home. They say it was not Buhari, but the courts. What court? I hear them!!!
Also when you point out that decree 4 says that even when the press says the truth, the journalist will go to jail. And also that Momoh of Chanels and another, actually went to jail over this evil law, people say "it was because he was a military head of state". You then say "ehhh emm... Gowon did not have it. Muritala did not have such a law. Babangida removed it. Even Abacha, with all the talk of his evil, did not think it is humanly thinkable that a journalist goes to jail for writing the truth. His supporters go quiet or scream "sai Buhari, propaganda against you will not work." And it is the truth that is being said. Leaving these shores, only Idi Amin and Jean-Bedel Bokassa had such laws, proving he would have been as evil as they were, had he been allowed to lead on. His supporters will say "SAI BUHARI, it is not Buhari that did it. It was the SMC." . Meanwhile, when he was removed, the same SMC under Babangida removed the terrible terrible oppressive law.

Then you point out to them that of the PTF projects, 80 percent were executed in the North, the supporters say "southern contractors are thieves. Buhari gave out the contracts and Northerners executed theirs." When you now say "em...it is his job to begin to prosecute any erring contractor, as in, at least report them to the police and cancel the contracts," the supporters will say "SAI BUHARI, propaganda against you will not work."
Then when you show them the report that shows PTF as the most corrupt agency in the history of Nigeria, as evidenced by the colossal amounts missing, a report that made Obasanjo close up the PTF forever, his supporters say "BUHARI IS NOT THE THIEF." You then point out that when NNPC is said to steal, Deziani and Goodluck Jonathan as well as Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla are called thieves. Why is Buhari's case always different? WHY IS HE SO PROTECTED? You head a ministry/agency, billions go missing and you are not responsible? SAI BUHARI!!!
Then the one that chills the spirit is this facebook post by a youth corper in the North before he was killed in the post-election violence of 2011, following Buhari's humiliating landslide loss.
'Sunday, April 17, (a day after the election,) at 6:48am, via mobile web. (He wrote unedited):
"Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv (have) killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members
who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come."

This patriot, this hero was killed along with hundreds of others and what does Buhari and CPC do? They bail those accused of the slaughter. I repeat this "BUHARI'S PARTY, THE CPC, (now APC) BAILED 622 PEOPLE ACCUSED OF KILLING SUPPORTERS OF GOODLUCK JONATHAN OR SIMPLY CHRISTIANS. Point this out to Buhari's supporters and they say "Buhari is not CPC' hmmmmm WOW!!!! I thought the would-be president is a leader in his party?
Now note that even if out of sympathy Buhari had called the parents of any of the slain, or just made pronouncements commiserating with them, one would have said "well, he may not have been able to control his supporters. However, instead of commiserating with the dead, he say, "there will be bloodshed, bloods of dogs and baboons will flow if....". When you point out that 'if PDP rigs the election, it will be GEJ. Anenih, Jega and people with adequate bodyguards and soldiers protecting them, as well as thugs who can take care of themselves that will do the rigging. So whose blood will flow? Who is the dog and who is the baboon? Is it any given Christian? Any given moderate Muslim? Any PDP supporter? Any Ibo man or Yoruba man that cannot recite the Quran? Any Niger Deltan? WHOSE BLOOD WILL FLOW?

I will take the above again so as to emphasize the point. "Considering that those who rig elections are usually well protected even by soldiers, WHOSE BLOOD WILL FLOW? IS IT ANY GIVEN PERSON UNABLE TO RECITE THE QURAN?"
In conclusion, I ask a Buhari supporter who reads this to answer the questions especially the last on the bloodshed and to tell us what we can say Buhari did and what he did not do. This is because it is becoming very confusing. How will a man never be held responsible as head of different erring, thieving ministries/agencies?
SAI BUHARI, WHEN WILL YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTION OR ACTION OF YOUR SUBORDINATES AND SUPPORTERS

7 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
Charlatan extraordinaire @ the OP.......in your foolish and demented mindset, alleged or supposed criminals that you know always own up or take responsibility for their crimes abi

What happens to the criminal investigation,police and judicial system which is meant to crack down on those who have refused to take responsibility like Buhari

Tell your uncle the clueless one in Aso Rock to prosecute Buhari nah.......

5 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam by ifihearam: 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
His excellency the president of the federal republic of Nigeria does not intend to prosecute your mentor rather he will make an open show of him come 2015. Buhari should not be carried away by the political euphoria being exhibited by his blind and senseless followers.

5 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam by goodmike7: 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
soroptimist:
Charlatan extraordinaire @ the OP.......in your foolish and demented mindset, alleged or supposed criminals that you know always own up or take responsibility for their crimes abi

What happens to the criminal investigation,police and judicial system which is meant to crack down on those who have refused to take responsibility like Buhari

Tell your uncle the clueless one in Aso Rock to prosecute Buhari nah.......

you are indeed a foolish follower the op is talking about....

4 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam by goodmike7: 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
ifihearam:
His excellency the president of the federal republic of Nigeria does not intend to prosecute your mentor rather he will make an open show of him come 2015. Buhari should not be carried away by the political euphoria being exhibited by his blind and senseless followers.

well said sir.........

OP front page abeg

3 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam by kestolove95(m): 12:09am On Oct 15, 2014
If buhari lyk...let him cum nd kill my pastor....i wi vote him cum next elctn...all dix rubbsh happn to obama na...nd he still came out victoriux...sae no to ogogoro president nd sae yes to military mind president..but wait oo...whats d meanin of sai buhari?..i love dat man die

2 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam by egift(m): 12:28am On Oct 15, 2014
OP are you related to any of the drug traffickers Buhari dealt with in 1983/84? grin grin grin

And if you are working with Kasumu, don't worry this time around, you will have the opportunity to hire a Lawyer grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam by Demdem(m): 1:27am On Oct 15, 2014
Honorarium, so u are still in the business of displaying foolishness publicly eh?
Re: When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam by antzlaive(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2014
This post is not the intellectual property of Ifihearam, pls stop plagiarism. Learn to acknowledge people for their work. God bless Nairaland.
Re: When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam by ifihearam: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2014
antzlaive:
This post is not the intellectual property of Ifihearam, pls stop plagiarism. Learn to acknowledge people for their work. God bless Nairaland.

Guess it's yours abi?

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam by ifihearam: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2014
Demdem:
Honorarium, so u are still in the business of displaying foolishness publicly eh?

Honorarium u still dey alive ni?
Re: When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam by Demdem(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2014
ifihearam:

Honorarium u still dey alive ni?

Honorarium, will surely outlive u. Remember, jonaadaft till ur early grave.
Re: When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam by omenka(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2014
When will Jonathan take responsibility and stop blaming his failures on his "enemies" and the "opposition"??

When would Jonathan grow some balls to prosecute "corrupt" Buhari??

By the way, rainy season don dey end, has anyone noticed the sudden decline in power supply
Re: When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam by Mogidi: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2014
omenka:
When will Jonathan take responsibility and stop blaming his failures on his "enemies" and the "opposition"??

When would Jonathan grow some balls to prosecute "corrupt" Buhari??

By the way, rainy season don dey end, has anyone noticed the sudden decline in power supply

He would've been prosecuted but for his terror links, can't see that happening soon.
Imagine the revered Ayatullah Imam bin laden Buhari appearing in court? The present activities of boko haram would escalate tenfold, Nigeria would implode. How do you explain the course of jurisprudence to his teeming Almajiri base supporters?
Only a Northerner can prosecute Buhari, Ribadu would have the chance in 2019.
Re: When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam by BlackPeni5: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2014
I don't have any issue with Buhari contesting. However, I fear for the lives of innocent Nigerians when he loses. I'm sure he will unleash his minions to kill innocent people again like he did in 2011.

(1) (Reply)

22 GOVERNORSHIP ASPIRANTS DEFECT FROM PDP TO APC / Northwest University Kano Commissioned By Buhari & Bukola / I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.