Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists (69904 Views)

Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception / INEC Result: At The End Of Today, Buhari Leads By 2,032,226 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by belente(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
I live in d south east, to me this presentgovt has failed to deliver for than 4 yrs

6 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by 1stola: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
engineerd:

ABEG SHUT YOUR DIRTY STINKING MOUTH!!! TELL ME WHY FASHOLA SHOULDN'T BE THE APC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENCY INSTEAD OF YOUR MALLAM BUHARI? THE PHOOL THAT OVERSAW A COUP IN NIGERIA....SAME OLD RECYCLING OF DIRTY TRASH.....ALL THESE OLD MEN NEED TO BE PUT IN AN ASYLUM .....THEY HAVE RUINED NIGERIA TO THE GROUND!!!! ANYWAYS GOODLUCK TO YOU IDI0TS.....GEJ IS GONNA WIN AND IT'S GONNA BE A LAND SLIDE!!!!
Sick dreamer...

9 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Locapito:
i sincerely blv that u re not from yoruba race or u re a complete omo ale. Why dragging yorubas into this? If 40yrs, 50yrs, 60yrs can not save this country from all the mess and corruption in the land, and a 70yrs that has been tested and find not wanting in any wrong doing ready to save the country, then whats the point in dragging yorubas into it? Let me level up with you, by God's Grace and insha Allah, change must surely come 2015 and if u re still among the inglorious ones that still blvs in govt that increased fuel price on the 1st of a new year, that cannot account for fuel subsidy money, the pension funnds, that still belv that David Mark should come back to complete 20yrs in senate, ekweremadu to come and complete 16yrs in senate, victor ndoma egba to come and complete 16yrs in senate, without any projects in their constituences, the spirits of our great forefathers will not allow u to rest.

BROS STOP ATTACKING THE DUDE.....AS A YORUBA PERSON I WOULD RATHER NOT VOTE THAN VOTE FOR THIS YOUR STUPID MALLAM.....YOU PEOPLE NEED TO START THINKING DEEPLY AND NOT BE BLINDED BY SENTIMENTS.....OK GRANTED, GEJ IS A DISASTER, BUT I WILL NOT VOTE FOR BUHARI BECAUSE HE COMES FROM THE SAME FABRIC!!!!! SAME OLD MEN THAT HAVE RUINED NIGERIA......AND BESIDES BUHARI ONCE OVERTHREW A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA....PLEASE SPARE ME....THERE IS NO HOPE FOR NIGERIA .....IF THINGS CONTINUE THIS WAY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by dikamzy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
People sign dia death warrant in disguise!!!

1 Like

engineerd:

ABEG SHUT YOUR DIRTY STINKING MOUTH!!! TELL ME WHY FASHOLA SHOULDN'T BE THE APC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENCY INSTEAD OF YOUR MALLAM BUHARI? THE PHOOL THAT OVERSAW A COUP IN NIGERIA....SAME OLD RECYCLING OF DIRTY TRASH.....ALL THESE OLD MEN NEED TO BE PUT IN AN ASYLUM .....THEY HAVE RUINED NIGERIA TO THE GROUND!!!! ANYWAYS GOODLUCK TO YOU IDI0TS.....GEJ IS GONNA WIN AND IT'S GONNA BE A LAND SLIDE!!!!
I should ignore YoU. I said VP.
If wants 2 contest. We will support him
Don't Qoute ever again cus ur jaackasss

1 Like

1stola:

Sick dreamer...

YOU ARE A BL00DY F00L!!!!
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
engineerd:

Tell gej to step down for him na.

4 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
I should ignore YoU. I said VP.
If wants 2 contest. We will support him
Don't Qoute ever again cus ur jaackasss

OK SORRY!!!
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by steveGgg(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
Honestly, to be very realistic... I do not like to lie, it's d begining of their loss. Why waste time and resources. Don't they have any other person.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by 1stola: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
engineerd:

YOU ARE A BL00DY F00L!!!!
You must be a cretin!!!

6 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
I passed through AYA this afternoon, I saw poster pasted by PDP containing pictures of Jacob Zuma, Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu.

With this inscription.....See faces of people frustrating government's effort in fight against terrorism.

PDP can lie.

I forgot to snap the poster.

6 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by FastShipping: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
engineerd:

Why should we beg Fashola to contest? We cannot force him to contest. Fashola does have the right to declare his interest to contest but he has chosen not to. No one should be persuaded or begged to contest. If Fashola sees himself fit to contest, he should go ahead and declare to vie for the presidential seat. Better still, those who want Fashola should go to his office and appeal to him.

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Konmight:
I passed through AYA this afternoon, I saw poster pasted by PDP containing pictures of Jacob Zuma, Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu.

With this inscription.....See faces of people frustrating government's effort in fight against terrorism.

PDP can lie.

I forgot to snap the poster.
Lol
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
1stola:

You must be a cretin!!!

grin.....
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by 1stola: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
engineerd:

grin.....
You miss road?

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by otswag(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
egift:
Nigeria urgently need of focused leadership that will work round the clock to protect and provide for the interest of Nigerians irrespective of class, ethnicity or religion.
[b][/b]
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by DONLEKAN: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
engineerd:

Sir Were!. Why is Dimeji Bankole not the presidential candidate of PDP. He is younger and he speaks english like the queen's slave.

10 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by 1stola: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
DONLEKAN:

Sir Were!. Why is Dimeji Bankole not the presidential candidate of PDP. He is younger and he speaks english like the queen's slave.
Dimeji BANK OLE
The rouge is somewhere in Ghana now enjoying all the billions he stole.
oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
engineerd:

BROS STOP ATTACKING THE DUDE.....AS A YORUBA PERSON I WOULD RATHER NOT VOTE THAN VOTE FOR THIS YOUR STUPID MALLAM.....YOU PEOPLE NEED TO START THINKING DEEPLY AND NOT BE BLINDED BY SENTIMENTS.....OK GRANTED, GEJ IS A DISASTER, BUT I WILL NOT VOTE FOR BUHARI BECAUSE HE COMES FROM THE SAME FABRIC!!!!! SAME OLD MEN THAT HAVE RUINED NIGERIA......AND BESIDES BUHARI ONCE OVERTHREW A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA....PLEASE SPARE ME....THERE IS NO HOPE FOR NIGERIA .....IF THINGS CONTINUE THIS WAY!!!!

shut your idiocy-laden mouth......Omo odun melo ni e? You children of nowadays just lump everything and everyone together just to butress your wrong but silly analogy

If you were born or matured in 83-85,you will not be using generalised statements that Buhari overthrew a democratically elected government which we all know not to be true. He was called to lead and he accepted owing to the monumental corruption of that time

Shagari could not be bothered despite all the noise of people and the fact that the economy was going to ruins then,his ministers and everyone that had anything to do with Government were patently corrupt and living in wanton opulence

Even Chief Obafemi Awolowo wrote a lengthty letter to warn Shagari of the dire consequence of his see-no-evil and do-no-evil approach but they called him a frustrated old man and ridiculed his offer of help

Fast forward to this day,Corruption has taken a life of its own.......even with the clueless President saying ordinary stealing is not corruption!

We know those who destroyed Nigeria,Buhari is not among by any shred of imagination....

10 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by valmunich(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
nijanigga:

old soldier never die.
Make him go rest jarey
Make people like we wey our brain dey hot ball in smiley
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by ibkgab001: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Buhari should wait till 2019 no space for him now
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
Gbawe:

It is nauseating how you drag ethnicity into everything. Why not just support who you personally want to and let others do same? Are you more Yoruba than than the rest of us? Must you insult other Yorubas because they rightly see no good in a Government that has delivered failure everywhere over 5 years? Must you attack others for justifiably wanting change when they gave GEJ, with their votes, one term to perform yet he let everyone down horribly and only succeeded to create the biggest corruption and private jet-owning Oligarchy in Nigeria's history?

What manner of Yoruba are you anyway when the tolerance and live-and-let-live ethos we are known for appears to have bypassed you and your household? My friend, learn to be truly democratic by standing on your own two feet and stop attempting to use insult, blackmail and scaremongering to force others into backing your position. Campaign for your GEJ and leave others to support Buhari. [size=18pt]GEJ condemned himself to his current situation by squandering the electoral support and goodwill many Yorubas had for him[/size] through terribly woeful and ultra-corrupt leadership over 5 years. I do not know how you can come here in good conscience and insult others for wanting change when they have indulged GEJ for 5 long years. You think you can insult Yorubas into giving a failure another 4 years to further destroy many Nigerian lives and future? Shame on you and your myopically ethnocentric outlook. You are the one who is "BLIND".

Keep deceiving yourself . Yoro's never supported GEJ . You guys wanted him to fail right from his first day in office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by drnoel: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
Godmann:
Strongly behind Buhari. I reserve my comment until after 2015, when he would have been sworn in as our President
then y will see buhari islamatize nigeria by bringing sharia into lagos state.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by 50calibre(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
This guy is just relentless, when will he give up his presidential dreams? He keeps breaking his word never to run again.

Or maybe it's a good thing for Nigeria, at this stage, anyone but Jonada*ft will satisfy me.

I really don't think anyone can be worse than jonadaf*t

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
Secondary 2day
Waiting 4 primary
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by abacus(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
Konmight:
Halleluyah

The thread has been restored to the Front Page.

Oju Boro Ko Gbomo L'owo Ekuro.

Sai Buhari

APC.......CHANGE.

Goodbye PDP

Goodbye Jonathan.

He will use hands 'kill' nairaland.. eleregbe!!
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by keacy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
GMB looks more like Mugabe, Are u sure he wont go and remain there for life? SMH grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by chrysso83(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
Make una leave these polithiefcians alone. help urself with this. https://www.winthrills.com/uploads/banners/banner-referal-banner1.png
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Ilekokonit: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
Buhari has just finished Jonathan.

Hear him :- “I want to pay tribute to Nigerians who are enduring all sorts of hardship and degradations on a daily basis,” Buhari said.

“Many are grappling with extreme poverty and barely eking out a living.

Nigeria, in my experience, has never been so divided, so polarised by an unthinking government, hellbent on ruling and stealing.

The economy continues to deteriorate while the Government continues to announce fantastic growth figures. Simply because you sell oil and steal part of the money does not entitle you to cook figures and announce phantom economic growth.

When PDP came to power in 1999 Nigeria was generating about 4,000 M/W of electricity. After 15 years and $20 billion spent we are generating between 3,000 – 4,000 M/W. No failure is more glaring than this.

The rest of the world looks at Nigeria as the home of corruption. Nigeria is a country where stealing is not corruption.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by nijanigga: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
valmunich:

Make him go rest jarey
Make people like we wey our brain dey hot ball in smiley
how big are your balls?
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ilekokonit:
Buhari has just finished Jonathan.

Hear him :- “I want to pay tribute to Nigerians who are enduring all sorts of hardship and degradations on a daily basis,” Buhari said.

“Many are grappling with extreme poverty and barely eking out a living.

Nigeria, in my experience, has never been so divided, so polarised by an unthinking government, hellbent on ruling and stealing.

The economy continues to deteriorate while the Government continues to announce fantastic growth figures. Simply because you sell oil and steal part of the money does not entitle you to cook figures and announce phantom economic growth.

When PDP came to power in 1999 Nigeria was generating about 4,000 M/W of electricity. After 15 years and $20 billion spent we are generating between 3,000 – 4,000 M/W. No failure is more glaring than this.

The rest of the world looks at Nigeria as the home of corruption. Nigeria is a country where stealing is not corruption.
I humbly present myself to Nigerians "GMB

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.