Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Are We There Yet? (when Is Jesus Coming???) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We There Yet? (when Is Jesus Coming???) (661 Views)

The Sign Of Jesus Coming, And Of The End Of The World! / When Is Jesus Coming Back? Im Tired Of Waiting: / Jesus Coming Back To Destroy The Destroyers Of The Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We There Yet? (when Is Jesus Coming???) by dczieta: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
As I was walking down the street of lagos state(mo ri sisi kan bla bla bla...) Thinking of the bet I just placed, I was (un)fortunate to meet a preacher who offered me a tract. Now, I normally would do "eyes right" if I see a preacher coming to me with a tract but this time I was so lost in thought and totally switched to auto-pilot mode that didn't even notice the people around me.

Arghhh!...

(option)1- I could reject it and it would turn into a long mata

(option2-) I could just collect the tract and make it into a paper-plane as soon as the preacher wasn't in sight.

Well I choose option2 afterall my paperplane skills needed brushing up. You have to understand that I am not the type of person who would throwaway something on print without knowing what's in it so my instincts kicked in and I started reading the tract only to be met by the screaming intro "IN A TIME NOT TOO FAR" Ahhhh... My years of tract reading expiriences rushed in and I knew they were referring to the second coming of jesus.

Growing up I was a good christian, I was the type of person I would refer to today as a "churchie", I remember when I was really young say 7,8 year old I used to hear and read sermons from preachers who spoke with urgency about jesus coming soon, repent before it is too late, the hour is at hand etc. I used to think jesus would be here in max 10-20 years time so there I was again after a long absence from religious sermons seeing another tract talking about jesus coming soon and it felt like the beginning of another long wait so I'm wondering,

•Is jesus still coming?

•What of those that have died ? Will they miss the great spectacle of the last day?. We all saw the movie "this is the end" who wouldn't want to see all that chaos? (me)

•is there traffic on the way? Did their bus spoil and they had to trek? Them don lost?

•do you even believe that there is a jesus?.

P.s can anybody remind me what song I was writing the lyrics in the first line
Re: Are We There Yet? (when Is Jesus Coming???) by solzmuller(m): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lool which kind question be dis go ask ur pastor nah
Re: Are We There Yet? (when Is Jesus Coming???) by dczieta: 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
My pastor no giMme beta answer
Re: Are We There Yet? (when Is Jesus Coming???) by Youngsage: 12:00am On Oct 15, 2014
@o.p u need Jesus!
Re: Are We There Yet? (when Is Jesus Coming???) by dczieta: 12:02am On Oct 15, 2014
Jesus? The one we've all been waiting for wey no gree come?

(1) (Reply)

Was Jesus Actually Born In September? / Exam Malpractice ? Receiving A Revelation Of Exam Questions / Live Worship Experience Event In Abuja-a Must Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.