Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Stephen Keshi Secret Plan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Secret Plan (1679 Views)

REVEALED!!! Arsenal's Secret Plan To Win The EPL And Champions League (photo) / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Secret Plan by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 15, 2014
" It is certain that they will sack me because of my resent bad results but i will make sure that Nigeria fail to qualify for 2015 nations cup" ...STEPHEN KESHI
Re: Stephen Keshi Secret Plan by khattab02: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2014
hopelink1:
" It is certain that they will sack me because of my resent bad results but i will make sure that Nigeria fail to qualify for 2015 nations cup" ...STEPHEN KESHI
really? Then your name will always be tagged with the failure of not to qualify.

(1) (Reply)

Tipsters Competition For All!!!! / Watch: When Ronaldinho Bowed To Jay Jay Okocha / The 20 Most Fouled Players In La Liga (season 2016/17)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.