Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) (46520 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO Yemi Alade – Kissing (remix) Ft. Marvin / Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video / 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:
PLEASE WHO IS YEMI ALADE undecided
AM SCHOOLING IN SPAIN
guy na every con3 u deyy nii?? undecided
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by elisa121s(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
She is d most beautiful lady I eva seen in d music industry unlike ulgly tiwa siwage ;DShe is d most beautiful lady I eva seen in d music industry unlike ulgly tiwa siwage
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Pontaboki: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:
AM SCHOOLING IN SPAIN
We in Albania haven't heard of her
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by ojinku(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
So this woman fine like this, na im Jonny leave am run.
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by saintneo(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:
AM SCHOOLING IN SPAIN

try watching these videos on your computer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_XkTKoDI18
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:

Really
Affirmative.
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:
AM SCHOOLING IN SPAIN
hehehe....talk about dark humour
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
ogbonnajude507:
OK I REMEMBER HER NOW ONE OF THOSE GIRLS THAT JUMPED OUT OF THE LORRY IN THE MID NIGHT WHILE BEEN ABDUCTED BY BOKOHARAM.WOW IS SHE NOW A MUSICIAN?THANK GOD O WHAT A HARD WORKING GIRL.LOL
Clown.
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
icebebe:
I lik her,buh I fink am avin a crush on her instead of.... So I dnt lik her anymore
You look like Chopstick.
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by HASSANAASIA(f): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
ogbonnajude507:
OK I REMEMBER HER NOW ONE OF THOSE GIRLS THAT JUMPED OUT OF THE LORRY IN THE MID NIGHT WHILE BEEN ABDUCTED BY BOKOHARAM.WOW IS SHE NOW A MUSICIAN?THANK GOD O WHAT A HARD WORKING GIRL.LOL

Very funny
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by elisa121s(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
ojinku:
So this woman fine like this, na im Jonny leave am run.
Go marry her naw
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
chinex276:
What is YEMI ALADE is it d name of a Car?
*na joke oo... Although i knw say e no sweet*
you try small.
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by ideee03(f): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
SMH...ppl be claiming locations they'v never set foot on.
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by steffans(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
love her works..

I think that punkish hairdo she does always doesn't fit her..

she should allow her hair flow down..
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Afrok(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Op I only saw behind the scene dresses but what about behind THE SCENE KISSES? undecided
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by clemz88(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
Pls where's she from cos I live in sambisa
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Superstar007:
Who is Yemi Alare?
Never heard of her here in the UK.
Just googled her name and the result was "no document found".

you must be using a Nokia 3310 phone to browse

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by olumzz(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
icebebe:
I lik her,buh I fink am avin a crush on her instead of.... So I dnt lik her anymore
Lobatan...so u dnt do hoemoe?
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by abagnalie: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
oh k na that baby weh sing you and i.she make sense sha
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by kennykay50(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
2 b sure of myself....i jex wnt 2 c the kisses....
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Rikidony(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
saintneo:

try watching these videos on your computer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_XkTKoDI18
I HOPE IS NOT WACK undecided
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by dopesidez: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
icebebe:
do you want to be with her, like you want to feel her
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
klem93:
Yemi Alade who is arguably the most hard-working female artiste in the music industry is preparing to premiere the music video for “Kissing” which is the third official single off her debut LP “King Of Queens” which was released last week.
Ahead of the full clip, the Effyzzie Music Group diva who was recently named an African peace ambassador in Congo has unleashed behind the scenes photos from the video shoot via her Facebook page.
The video for the romantic high-life number was shot in London and directed by Sesan. Check out and share the hot b-t-s shots. more @ http://.in/2014/10/yemi-alade-kissing-b-t-s-photos.html

Yemi Alade like Ankara Cloth too much
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Data plan made easier,call me or chat me up on this line for your CHEAP MTN AND INTERNET DATA PLAN on this line on 08091509695
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by bidexmat(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:
AM SCHOOLING IN SPAIN
she is the nigerian ambassador to spain. Google no dey spain?
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha Hahahah

undecided
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lemon12:
3 thieves were taken to court and were found
guilty,
1st man stole 1 sardine. The judge said 3yrs
in
prison
cuz there are 3fishes inside 1 sardine.
The 2nd man stole a tray of eggs, he got 30yrs
in
prison cuz a tray of egg contains
30eggs*tear* .
The 3rd guy collapsed.
Do u know why?
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
He stole a bag of rice.

They stole sardine, and they didn't steal bread and milo, haba na undecided
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
Isn't she the girl that has been looking for her JOHNNY?
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Rikidony(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
Pontaboki:
We in Albania haven't heard of her
puhahahaha guy u don leave naija b4 grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by blesszzy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
I even think say I go see her and another person dey kiss for d photos. I know say na ds rubbish I go come see!
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by teeghurl(f): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:

WE HERE IN SPAIN NEVER HEARD OF HER angry
how many are you? speak for urself
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
just an artist trying to win more favor from ankara lovers. She only sings hits like others not classics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video) / Nigerian Idol Jury Should Be Disbanded: Opinion (photos) / Timaya - Bum Bum [video] + Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.