Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Calling My Wife Persistently Made Her Start Cheating On Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Calling My Wife Persistently Made Her Start Cheating On Me (1251 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling My Wife Persistently Made Her Start Cheating On Me by Justgo: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2014
Calling My Wife Persistently Made Her Start Cheating On Me
--------------- ------------
Men! It's time now for us to learn, stop calling your wife/girlfriend every minute asking for her whereabout. I used to do it and now I've learnt my lesson. Are we the ones more drunk in the love? Are they not drunk in the love too? I know we love and want to show them we care about their wherebouts but it should be moderate. Imagine a man calling his wife 50 times a day asking

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/calling-my-wife-persistently-made-her.html?m=1
Re: Calling My Wife Persistently Made Her Start Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2014
Cheating on u how?finish the story here b'cos i woun't click that link.
Re: Calling My Wife Persistently Made Her Start Cheating On Me by snakie86: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
Make I help the op small............

Men! It's time now for us to learn, stop calling your wife/girlfriend every minute asking for her whereabout. I used to do it and now I've learnt my lesson. Are we the ones more drunk in the love? Are they not drunk in the love too? I know we love and want to show them we care about their wherebouts but it should be moderate. Imagine a man calling his wife 50 times a day asking the same question, my wife, where are you? That was me! Now I've paid the price. In relationships/marriage unions this days most guys/men call their girlfriend/wife atleast 20 times a day just to know where they are. It's unfair. I got what I never bargained for when I was doing this and brought myself to order, not to do it again. How I got served, was when I got married, and was so happy that I married the woman of my dreams and at the same time I became conscious of her well being and called her every minute just to ask her where she was. Likewise too, I was jealous too, and barred her from talking to my fellow men to avoid loosing her to them. When I'm at the office I fear for where she would be and would call her asking; Honey where are you? She would say; Darling, I'm at home. I would ask if she is sure. She would say yes. I would then tell her to turn on the blender for me to be sure. She would turn on the blender and it'll start making noise. I'll then say; Okay honey, bye bye. Minutes later, I would call again asking; Honey where are you? She would say; At home darling! Are you sure? I would ask. She would say, yes! Turn on the blender. I would say. She would turn it on and it'll start making noise. I would say; Okay honey bye bye. One day when I went to work, My battery immediately got low and became empty, I forgot to charge it the previous night and there was no means of charging it in the office so I did not call her throughout that day to ask where she was. After work that day, I got home in the evening and found her sister who was staying with us then, alone at home, watching T.V. I asked her, where was my wife. She replied, uncle, I don't know o, as soon as you left for work this morning, she went out with the blender and has not returned since then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling My Wife Persistently Made Her Start Cheating On Me by UjSizzle(f): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
grin cool story. I don't see how that translates to infidelity though.
Re: Calling My Wife Persistently Made Her Start Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
grin I refuse to believe Men have fish Brian.
Re: Calling My Wife Persistently Made Her Start Cheating On Me by bolorunfem(f): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
hahahaha, so na everyday your wife dey blend something, you sef.
Re: Calling My Wife Persistently Made Her Start Cheating On Me by bukatyne(f): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
LOL!
Re: Calling My Wife Persistently Made Her Start Cheating On Me by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Stale story

(1) (Reply)

Girl Organizes Own Kidnap With Boyfriend To Collect N10m From Parents / She's A Beautiful Beast / My Wife No Longer Trust Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.