Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Who's The Thief? (puzzle) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who's The Thief? (puzzle) (762 Views)

BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) / Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) / Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Thief? (puzzle) by Melancholy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
A man in his private car parked on the highway having sighted a bush meat seller. The man haggle the price with the seller and eventually ordered the bush meat seller to put it in his boot, and before the seller comes back to get her money, the man zoomed off while the seller keeps vituperating and raining curses. And now the man got home with a glowing face for him to open his boot and take out the bush meat, he was suprised at what he saw; he founds nothing! So nairalanders who is the real thief?
Re: Who's The Thief? (puzzle) by mperoakeem(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
*singing* if u aassskkkkk me,na wu i go ask...
Re: Who's The Thief? (puzzle) by nwapastor: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
cunny man die cunny woman bury am
Re: Who's The Thief? (puzzle) by Melancholy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
mperoakeem:
*singing* if u aassskkkkk me,na wu i go ask...
say wetin
Re: Who's The Thief? (puzzle) by Melancholy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mod pls do the needful
Re: Who's The Thief? (puzzle) by mrpackager(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
s T C

(1) (Reply)

. / Ology List Of Sciences / Upgrade Your WAEC And NECO Result Call 0092347038792537

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.