Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

A Troubling Matter In Marriage -- SEX. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Troubling Matter In Marriage -- SEX. (2811 Views)

Love Or Submission....which Should Come First In Marriage? / As A Christian, What Are Those Troubling Questions Affecting Your Faith?? / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Troubling Matter In Marriage -- SEX. by Busybody2(f): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
kevoh:
Boring! Your attempt at humour is damn boring! Try Harder!

Me humour a troll...you don miss road bozo cool
Re: A Troubling Matter In Marriage -- SEX. by Busybody2(f): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
kevoh:
Boring! Your attempt at humour is damn boring! Try Harder!

Re: A Troubling Matter In Marriage -- SEX. by kevoh(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Busybody2:

Is that all you got? Are you still running short of insults in your armoury? Go on please... grin At least you will go to bed tonight feeling good about your life that you have unleashed more insults like the mythical satan you guys blame always. tongue

Re: A Troubling Matter In Marriage -- SEX. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Busybody2:

LOL ... I love your sense of humour. That explained why you are the only person on my list of people that I follow here on Nairaland ... lol.

Re: A Troubling Matter In Marriage -- SEX. by Busybody2(f): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
kevoh:

Is that all you got? Are you still running short of insults in your armoury? Go on please... grin At least you will go to bed tonight feeling good about your life that you have unleashed more insults like the mythical satan you guys blame always. tongue

With that hissy fit you threw turning yourself into a slobbering wreck when all I was still doing was warming up to the task...nah I will pass cos I have a heart NANCY cool

Truce...here have this e-hug from me before you wet yourself cheesy See I can be nice and I don't bite cheesy
Re: A Troubling Matter In Marriage -- SEX. by Busybody2(f): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
TheCongo:

LOL ... I love your sense of humour. That explained why you are the only person on my list of people that I follow here on Nairaland ... lol.

I tire for all these planktons/pondscum (atheists, pantheists, etc) that will not allow us Whales/Sharks (Christians) breath in peace in this section oh cheesy

Now all I did was bare a lil fang, yet see the wobbly he threw with his teeth clattering and all the blood drained off his face grin cheesy cheesy

Re: A Troubling Matter In Marriage -- SEX. by ayobase(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Busybody2:

That's why the Bible explicitly states it is better to remain unmarried to make heaven... In this instance, the man's cross now becomes the woman's and vice versa so yes he "arguably" did her wrong but she is also now constantly sinning.

I used the word arguably because some people are naturally born with small genitals which remains the same size so the boiling water incidence is no excuse. We are to love our neighbours as ourselves and love is forgiving, keeps no record of wrongdoing, love protects, love hopes, love perseveres...the woman should have stuck to her husband till eternity as marriage is for better for worse, and sought God's face...

Finally, Matthew 5:28 states that anyone who looks at someone with a lustful intent has already committed adultery with such person in their heart...so all those feeling and touching and testing is lust-inclined.

my busybody quoting the scriptures........hallelujah.

you are gonna make a good GO or Pastor's wife.

never seen u in this frame before.....GLORY!
Re: A Troubling Matter In Marriage -- SEX. by Busybody2(f): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
ayobase:

my busybody quoting the scriptures........hallelujah.

you are gonna make a good GO or Pastor's wife.

never seen u in this frame before.....GLORY!

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Sincerely, it's genuine Christian Brothers like you spreading the Gospel that is giving us hope that to live in Christ is gain...A warm knowing smile comes over me every time I remember your reassurance that God is not a frigid God we cannot negotiate with.

Thanks a great deal for keeping the flag flying wink

Re: A Troubling Matter In Marriage -- SEX. by oluwalfa: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
vickyO:

Marriage needs orgasm to function well. A miracle should happen before the marriage is sealed.

The woman in my story has been having extra marital affairs from the onset of her marriage till now.

Do you have her phone number please?

Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes / Why Did Wise King Solomon Marry 700 Wives?(photo) / Is Female Co - Pastor Scriptural