Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi (3209 Views)

Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari / Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by Johnnyessence(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2014
ameachi bought ambulance buses to all d primary health care in various local government. he bought equipment to various hospitals in pH he also bought equipment to d new schools he built under his administration.
Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by backtosender: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2014
People like Amechi should never rule this country again they will sell nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by benson81(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2014
WIZGUY69:
[size=48]op. where's the source? before I wipe you e-slap[/size]
so u an alien eeeh? Its all over the news.well since u asked let give u one source https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/810996492291808/?type=1&refid=17.and may be if u finish reading it I will give u double e slap grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by WIZGUY69(m): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2014
benson81:
so u an alien eeeh? Its all over the news.well since u asked let give u one source https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/810996492291808/?type=1&refid=17.and may be if u finish reading it I will give u double e slap grin grin
[size=48]wtf is that?I need a credible source my friend, not Facebook source.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by jackymfon: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2014
Efcc should take note of this open declaration, I was shocked when I heard him on the radio, and he has the guts to condemn GEJ

Apc warriors stay off my post!!!@

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by size38: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2014
Governor Amaechi of Rivers state said he spent 1 billion naira to curb Ebola and he achieved that and there is no new reported case of Ebola again in Rivers state. The PDP led federal govt have spent several billions of Dollars on electricity without result. All we have in Nigeria is darkness everyday and everywhere. So who should we applaud?
Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by talktimi(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2014
size38:
Governor Amaechi of Rivers state said he spent 1 billion naira to curb Ebola and he achieved that and there is no new reported case of Ebola again in Rivers state. The PDP led federal govt have spent several billions of Dollars on electricity without result. All we have in Nigeria is darkness everyday and everywhere. So who should we applaud?
stop derailing this thread you mini amosu. Prove where the 1billion naira went to

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
talktimi:
stop derailing this thread you mini amosu. Prove where the 1billion naira went to

it went to ebola na!
Na ebola chop the money only him!
Thief like him, greedy like him!
E no go better for ebola!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by Chookym(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
What did Amaechi do that gulp N1b? This country sef.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by Dejohnbull: 11:40am On Oct 19, 2014
neighy:
Nigeria would have turned to somalia indeed
Portharcourt wil be like, Kismayo in Somalia.
Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by rozayx5(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift .... absent
demdem.... absent
berem........absent
gbawe..... absent
obiagelli....absent

all APC crew avoiding this thread like a plague

mods seun frontpage. bayelsa scam govt house made front please this is massive fraud .

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
WIZGUY69:

[size=48]wtf is that?I need a credible source my friend, not Facebook source.[/size]
cheesy cheesy
Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by Trustyd1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
See how this people embezzle our money, later now this apshit e-warrors go say Jona no de try, common alarm that was with no prove N1b. Chai deris God oooo

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by Myself2(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Choi,this loose-mouthed rascally criminal has used Ebola matter to now defraud Rivers state more

diaris..................

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
Me Apc supporter self open my mouth I no fit close until fly find its way inside
Amechi you for don say #1m I fee grew small

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by OneNaira6: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
And they here to fight "corruption".

Okay so far "progressive" una are already contradicting yourselves.

First your general informed us he took a loan from banks without due process, without a clear way on how he'll pay it back. Next we have this one and his one billion naira statement

Okay we just dey watch una. You Wan fight corruption by being corrupt. Okay oo

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by neighy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dejohnbull:
Portharcourt wil be like, Kismayo in Somalia.
l0l
Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2014
rozayx5:
egift .... absent
demdem.... absent
berem........absent
gbawe..... absent
obiagelli....absent

all APC crew avoiding this thread like a plague

mods seun frontpage. bayelsa scam govt house made front please this is massive fraud .

Fool, when did ur father become an apc crew member ?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by rozayx5(m): 7:50am On Oct 20, 2014
Demdem:

[s]Fool, when did ur father become an apc crew member ?[/s]

seems F00l is your surname cause you cant do a day without it, or maybe your first teacher in primary school ( if you ever went to one) was called f00l

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by rozayx5(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2014
abacrested:
Smart guy,gave a false alarm about Ebola in PH only to spend 1b on it. Bros see office,see as this guy just corner 1b and nothing dey happen, nothing dey happen. Pot always calling kettle black, tommoro now em go dey accuse of corruption

Amaechi is a thief and a thug, always blaming his failures on the FG

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by Demdem(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2014
rozayx5:

seems F00l is your surname cause you cant do a day without it, or maybe your first teacher in primary school ( if you ever went to one) was called f00l

Fool, u still haven't told us when ur papa became part of the apc crew. U called me to this thread, now chew what u caused. Waiting.
Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, u still haven't told us when ur papa became part of the apc crew. U called me to this thread, now chew what u caused. Waiting.
He called you to confirm if actually Amaechi spent #1billion as claimed and what he spent it on since you know so much about him.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by Demdem(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2014
APContherun:

He called you to confirm if actually Amaechi spent #1billion as claimed and what he spent it on since you know so much about him.

And from where did he get his info from? Am not bound to attend to foolish and unsubstantiated reports. Besides I also rely on dailies and news info, there is nothing of such to this news.
Re: Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi by Mentcee(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2014
rozayx5:

seems F00l is your surname
cause you cant do a day
without it, or maybe your first
teacher in primary school ( if
you ever went to one) was
called f00l

Demdem:

Mr. Demdem, how are u coping with ur retarded brain this morning? Animal! You see ur life? Every body don sabi u! Mr. 'Fool'. Lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Longer Supporting Buhari / Aisha Buhari Opens Up On Her Husband's Health Status / The Most Important But Underated People In Nigeria [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.