Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637552 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by sheba222(f): 10:24am On May 31, 2015
Aunty tif hw far bein long u update
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 12:39pm On May 31, 2015
mohjisolah:
This two ladies are funny They were nt raped so why are they refusing there husbands Nice one tiff
Have been nominated as a contestant for the writer of the month on coolval You all should kindly vote for me Just type @mohjisolah on coolval.com and you've vote Pls your vote counts And I knw I won't be let down Thanks to you all as you vote.
give me the direct link please
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 12:43pm On May 31, 2015
Updates will be coming later in the day
Re: Deceitful Couple by BlissB(f): 12:51pm On May 31, 2015
Finally...thks
Re: Deceitful Couple by mohjisolah(f): 12:58pm On May 31, 2015
TiffanyJ:
give me the direct link please
Coolval22.com, then you can sign in and go to vforum That's where we cast votes Thanks
Re: Deceitful Couple by mohjisolah(f): 1:02pm On May 31, 2015
mohjisolah:
Coolval22.com, then you can sign in and go to vforum That's where we cast votes Thanks
http://www.coolval22.com/Vforum/topic/the-widower/page/23/#post-215210 That's the link to my story Pls you guys should vote for me Thanks
Re: Deceitful Couple by chii8(f): 9:06pm On May 31, 2015
Dnt knw y nt ds post made my nerve relax a bit
Re: Deceitful Couple by princessadeola(f): 3:56am On Jun 01, 2015
Happy New Month
Re: Deceitful Couple by holuwaabukunmee(f): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2015
Happy new month everyone.
Re: Deceitful Couple by vickchi94(f): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
happy new month every1. Tiff Wadup i'm patiently waiting 4 d update. Tnx in advance
Re: Deceitful Couple by ndubueze92(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
amenna:
tanks so much tiff for d update
Happy birthday and many more happy returns...
Re: Deceitful Couple by Jenchi(f): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Happy new month
Re: Deceitful Couple by vonn(f): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
TiffanyJ!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Month!

TiffanyJ!!!!!!!!!!
'Later in the day' don pass!

TiffanyJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come and update!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Ego2(f): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Happy new month Tiff n happy birthday to mi
Re: Deceitful Couple by shadyflame(f): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ego2:
Happy new month Tiff n happy birthday to mi
hapi birthday wishing u glorious year ahead love u

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by philmama(f): 8:13am On Jun 02, 2015
HNM Tiff,HBD 2 meeeeeee!
Re: Deceitful Couple by eniolar0(f): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=philmama post=34337759]HNM Tiff,HBD 2 meeeeeee![/quote . llnp Api bday
Re: Deceitful Couple by vickchi94(f): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hmmmm tiff answer us so that we will Knw dat U'r ok ooo
Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
TiffanyJ, been a while. How are u?
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tara became very strong and the doctors agreed she could continue her normal activities. She was glad. Seeing Eugene and Jordan made her glad she was alive. Today, something else occupied her mind. She walked passed Justin's room and knocked on Mich's.
'Come in', she heard Mich voice.
Tara turned the knob and smiled at Mich. Mich smiled back.
'Come sit Tara'
'Okay, where is your husband'
'Don't know, we fought again'
'Why?'
'He wants me to see a counselor and I'm not ready to'
'Jordan wants me to see one too Mich. Have you and Joel made love yet?'
'No, I tried, several times but couldn't go through with it. What about you?'
'Same here'
'Tiger destroyed our happiness Tara. I can't even bear my husband's hands on me and I used to love it. Maybe its high time we tell our husbands what really happened'
Tara frowned and then her look became dangerous.
'No'
'Tara, we need help'
'No Mich, we swore to die with this. This is our secret and I won't forgive you should you let it out of the bag'
'Come on Tara, they will understand. After all. They love us'
'No and no. If you have nothing to do with your time? Let's go shopping but never you open your mouth'
'We can't keep this forever'
'Yes we can'
'I don't know about you, but I want my marriage to work. What happened to us is not our fault'
'Mich, I am begging you in the name of God, keep your mouth shut'
'Okay Tara, I will. But why not talk to that your friend Linda? She might help us'
'Okay, but Linda just put to bed'
'Let's pay her a visit'
'How?'
'I know just what we will do'
Tara left for her own room. Mich stood up and went to her drawer. She removed a brown box and put it on the bed. Opening it, she removed a pistol and looked passionately at it. She was so deep in her thought she didn't hear the door opened
'Jesus christ', she heard and turned to the door, very astonished.
'Oh Joel, what are you doing here?'
'What are you doing with a gun'
'None of your business'
'You want to commit suicide?'
'No'
'Then what?'
'I will hunt down Tiger and kill him'
'Are you crazy? Now hand over that gun'
'No'
'I love you Mich, please tell me what you want'
'I want Tiger dead'
'Why?'
'Stupid question to ask'
'Give me that gun or I will bring your brothers and father into this'
she reluctantly hand over the gun to him.
'Joel I need help', she said in tears.
'I know my love, you need help. I have spoken to one of my colleague, he is very trust worthy and you can talk to him'
'I don't wanna talk to no one'
Joel went to her and held her to him. Her body shook as she cried.
'Baby, you just said you need help'
'My bad. But I really need no help'
'As your husband, I know you need help and you will get it'
'No'
'No what? After the drama you just displayed? For God sake honey, you can't even sleep at night. I am not asking you to seek help Mich, I am telling you and you will do it'
'No'
'Oh yes'
'No'
'Look at you, you are having twins in a couple of months and you are not stable. I am begging you to talk to someone since you don't want to talk to me'
She continued crying and it pained Joel. Later when she began napping he went out to seek Tara. He found her crying.
'Tara, did any man forced himself on my wife?'
Tara looked surprise and then slowly shook her head
'Are you sure?'
'Yes I am'
'You two are hiding something'
'No'
'You better not be'
Jordan opened the door and saw Tara in tears.
'Jordan, these women are lying'
'How?'
'Talk to your wife'
He said and walked out.
'Tara, its been two weeks, what is your problem?'
'I have no problem'
'Okay, why can't you stand me touching you?'
'Stop interrogating me'
'I won't sweet, but you should know that you have an appointment with someone by 9am tomorrow'
'You mean a counselor'
'Yes'
'I won't go'
'You will Tara, its a promise'
'I won't'
'We will see about that'
'I want to visit Linda'
'You can't see her in your state'
'I can'
The two stared at each other. Each trying to read the other's mind.
During Dinner that evening, Mich and Tara made an announcement. A long silence ensured. All eyes went on Joel and Jordan. They in turned stared at their wives who kept eating and smiling at the same time.
'What did you say Mich?', Joel asked his wife
'She said she is going on a vacation to Linda's. I am going too'
'You are not going', Jordan said in a don't argue with me voice.
'I need not your permission to visit my brother and his just put to bed wife. Mich and i will be spending a week there'
'You can't go Tara. Jake is already there and the other available room is occupied Joshua', Jordan told them
The two began arguing. Mich didn't seem to notice that their plans were not working. She began thinking. Her capture, the rape she and Tara had suffered and why they were all scared of telling Jordan and Joel. It may end their marriage and she so much loved Joel she couldn't bear losing him. The best way to take care of this was to kill herself but that too she couldn't bear. If only Tiger had listened to their plight, he would have let them go, but he didn't and they were all scared he had infected them.
'Mich', she heard her mother call her. She turned.
'Mother'
'Are you okay Mich?'
'I'm fine mother'
'But you are crying', Joel said. She touched her cheeks with her hands and felt the liquid.
'Joel, do you love me?'
'Sure, I do'
'Take me out of this house. Let's go back to our own house'
'Okay I will but...'
'Tara, don't you think its high time we really visit Linda?'
'I will take you both there tomorrow', Jordan said.

Jordan quietly slipped out of bed. He glanced at the clock beside the bed. The time was 2am. He took a robe and done it over his body and went downstairs to the bar. He sat on a stool and removed a bottle of brandy. He was on his second bottle when Joel joined him. They nodded at each other as Joel removed a goblet from the shelf.
'After about twenty minutes, when jordan was on his third bottle and Joel on his second, Jordan voiced out the dreaded topic.
'You know what Joel, those men raped them. My Tara had been abused'
'I know Jordan. I'm just not sure why they are hiding it from us. I love Mich so much. What happened wasn't her fault. I don't care if some psycho forced himself on her. I am just glad she is back home to me. I still love her, isn't this what true love is all about? Sharing problems, communicating, helping out in need and trusting someone?'
'Tara doesn't trust me'
'Mich too'
'Tara is suffering alone and I don't like it. I just want her to tell me. It won't be easy but I will help her out. After talking to a counselor, I will take her on a vacation and show her that despite what had happened, I still love her'
'I know. Soon, tiger will be caught and he will implicate your uncles', Jordan said
Joel had told Jordan all he knew about his three uncles. They had hired some men to keep an eye on the uncles lest they try to escape. Jordan had quite surprised Joel. He had never for once blamed Joel for the kidnapped. Despite their differences, the two men were fast becoming friends. They drank quietly until they could take no more. It was Edward Nicholas that found them.
'Father, join us', Jordan said in a drunk voice.
'Oh mine, you two drank all these?' He said looking at ten empty bottles.
'Yes'
'May I know what the problem is?'
'Mine is Tara'
'Mine is Mich'
'What happened'
'Go ask them', Jordan said.
'Your mum and I know that you are all having problems in your marriage but we never knew its so serious'
'It is'
'Care to share?'
'No', Joel said
Why not, I may be of help'
'Its not something we want to discuss'
'Okay. Jordan whatever the problem is, its affecting your work'
'It isn't'
'It is. Did you read the terms and condition of skye Bank before signing a business agreement with them?'
'It wasn't important'
'It is. Now we are in a fix. You made two other mistakes in your business deals'
'Father, I am good at what I do. You said that too'
'Yes Jordan but if your personal problems start affecting your judgment then you have to take some time off'
'Are you sacking me dad?'
'Don't get me wrong Jordan. You have a month to solve your problem. Don't come to work. This is also an opportunity for Justin to learn more about this business'
'No dad'
'Its my Father's company, I won't let you Jordan ruin it. I am not talking to you as a father but an employer. Take a month off'
'Father, I have my farm in Lagos. You don't expect me to take over from where Jordan stopped. Do you?', Justin asked from the doorway.
'Yes I do'
'Who will take care of my animals?'
'You are a Nicholas. Get use to the idea', Edward said .
'Since I came to this place, you and mum keep nagging. I am tired'
'Don't be because its almost time you explain to us why you and Sarah have no children yet'
'We want no kid yet and its none of your business'
Edward stood up and left. Justin took his place. He took a bottle and began gulping.
'Hey little bro, take it easy'
'How can I? My parents are against me'
'Tell us. We will keep your secret. Why isn't Sarah carrying your child yet?', Joel asked
Justin looked at them, he looked almost ready to cry.
'You know what? A few months before our wedding, Sarah took in. I never expected it. I told her to terminate it. She didn't want to but I was ashamed father will start preaching safe sex to me again and I was young and stupid. I convinced her. She was three months gone when it was done. Unfortunately for us, even an expert makes mistake. Complications developed it was after the wedding that we realized she can't take in anymore. I love her and I have never cheated on her. I just don't know how to tell father and mother all these'
'Did you try medical experts?', Joel asked
'Yes, I even flew her out on several occasions they kept saying the same thing'
'Justin, how come you never told me this?'
'I am responsible for all these. Now Sarah is suffering. I told you a secret, now tell me one'
'What do you want to know?'
'Mich and Tara. What had happened to them?'
'They got abused', jordan and Joel chorused.
'And now they won't let us touch them', Jordan said
'That's bad', justin said.
'Justin? I don't want to raise your hopes but I know someone that might help Sarah'
'We've tried them all'
'Have you tried doctor Meyer in America?'
'No'
'I think you should try your luck there. You just might be lucky'
'Okay. I will tell Sarah about it'

'Mother, Jordan and Joel promised to take us to see Linda. Why did you call for this meeting?', Mich asked
'Are you talking about the husbands that drank to stupor and are now snoring?', Alice asked in annoyance
'Okay, you made your point'
'Tara, Mich, I am your mother and I noticed that you are all not happy'
'Okay', Tara said
'What is happening in your marriages?'
'Nothing'
'I won't take that for an excuse'
'Nothing'
'I won't forgive you two if I finally hear it somewhere else. You two are planning to discuss it with Linda while I, your mother is left out'
'Mother is not like that', Tara said
'Its like what? I'm I that bad that my children would rather discuss their problems with a stranger?'
'Linda is no stranger'
'Please tell me. I might be of help. It hurt to see my two daughters suffer. All I asked is for you to trust me and tell me
Mich looked at Tara and Tara did same. the next thing Alice did weakened them. She began honestly crying.
'Okay mother, we will tell you'
'Really?'
'Yes, but we won't forgive you should you tell anyone'
'I won't. I promise'
'One afternoon, Mich was ill. I begged Tiger for bathing water, he agreed. We were in the bathroom when the door opened. He said Jordan wants to talk to me. After speaking with Jordan, he gave the phone to Mich to talk with Joel. He left, and returned a few minutes later. Mich was very ill and...' Tara couldn't continue. Mich took over
'He came and we all saw the lust in his eyes. Tara tried to fight him off but he beat her up. I watched mother, as he brutally abused her. Then as if that was not enough, he moved to my side and continue from where he stopped. I hate him'
Alice looked at her two daughters, she didn't know what to say again. The pain in their eyes said it all.
'Now, I can't bear for joel to touch me. I feel dirty and used'
'Tara, you?'
'How can I allow Jordan touch me? I tried, I just can't'
'Listen ladies, I am sorry you all went through all these. I love you all so much and I can't bear seeing you like this. I think you should talk to your husbands. If after telling them, they hate you, they don't deserve you. I know they won't even hate you'
'Mother, we are dying inside'
'I know, and I want to help but I need your permissions'
'To do what?'
'Tell Jordan and Joel of course'
Tara and Mich stood up.' a promise is a promise, don't tell them mum. If you do, I won't forgive you', mich said and walked out.
'I won't forgive you too', tara said and stormed out.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by Enasco1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rape hmmmmmm, emotional trauma hmmmm. They should tell their husband's cos they are already suspecting. Wea on earth did mich get her gun from. Tnx 4 d update tiffany!!
Re: Deceitful Couple by princesssusan(f): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Eeeyyyah! Hw i wish dey will open up to dia husbands.
Teef tnx sooooo much, more strength to u.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Keep firing aunty.but i hate dat part of them being rape. :-
Re: Deceitful Couple by bumsiee: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
cry raped? Omg. What of if dey are infected cry? Deir babies will be infected 2 cry cry . Oo Aunty tiff cry . I can't stop crying cry . Nice work ma'am cry
Re: Deceitful Couple by vonn(f): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wow!!!!
Thanks for this long update, Tiff!!!!
Re: Deceitful Couple by labaski(f): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
d updates were quite long.. thanks Tiff. and welcome again.. expecting more of u..
Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
I dont think they need help, cos if they really do, dey would approach der husbands and tel dem wot hapnd!
Abi i should even tell jordan and joel to cut d story short sef?
Tiffany darling, ade feel ur handiwork o!
Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
feeling sorry for their husbands. tnk u tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
This one na serious gobe o,welldone Tiffany and thanks for the update
Re: Deceitful Couple by lizbethy: 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
dis is serious... tanx so much 4 the update tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by abbiey: 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Thanks for the update Tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by sedulousdamsel(f): 6:01am On Jun 03, 2015
Nice work Tiff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.