Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637716 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by Adegokedamisky(f): 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tanks 4 sharing dis wonderful story tiff.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Endowed5(f): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2015
Mummy Tiff tnx 4 dah update, remain blessed
Re: Deceitful Couple by Shebarh(f): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2015
thanks tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by Itunnu2248(f): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for update ma,may GOD keep empower you..
Re: Deceitful Couple by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
lucky 2 com across diz story.
Re: Deceitful Couple by wolexino(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2015
thanks for the update sis, may God continue to strengthen u

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by betty88(f): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
God bless you.
Re: Deceitful Couple by GiftedAgwu: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks for the update dear,keep it coming and more ink to your pen
Re: Deceitful Couple by jecigold(f): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2015
tiff I love u pls keep d post coming
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Yes dear, I am really struggling to make these updates going through some personal stuff. Thank you all for bearing with me. The story is finally coming to an end. King Philip, how is camp treating you?
done with camp dear

Starting my ppa on Monday

BTW great work u r doing here
Keep it up
Re: Deceitful Couple by Omololamide(f): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Weldone dear, i appreciate
Re: Deceitful Couple by Enasco1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Yes dear, I am really struggling to make these updatesm going through some personal stuff. Thank you all for bearing with me. The story is finally coming to an end. Kingphilip, how is camp treating you?
wow, tnx 4 all ur updates. Though dx story x coming 2 an end, Pls start preparing 4 another new story line oooo.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2015
They left the hospital around noon through the back door. They knew what they would be expecting at the front door. Within minutes, Jordan hailed a cab for them. He told the driver to take them to Maitama. Tara shrieked in excitement. She couldn't wait to see Linda and Miracle. Jordan noticed it and placed a kiss on her left brow. She smiled at him
'What if we actually contacted an STD?', Tara asked. Joel who was sitting on the passenger's darted his eyes across to Mich. She had been unusually quiet after the test.
''My sweet if you do in fact contact an STD, we will have it treated. Don't worry, I'm sure you won't contact a thing', Jordan told his wife.
'Mich, you are quiet', Joel put in.
She beamed and then frown 'what if its HIV?'
'Michelle!', Jordan exclaimed
'Well, let's look at all the possibilities. I know what I am saying', she responded.
'Why not think positive?', Joel added
The cab halt in front of the Joseph's home. They Joel alighted and paid the fee, then helped Mich out. Jordan knocked the door and James, Henry security man of over seven years opened the door. He laughed and welcomed them in.
'Madam Tara, Michelle, its good to have you back'
'Thank you James', Tara answered
Henry was about boarding his car when he saw them. He laughed and went to them. He shook the men's hands and then hug his sister and Mich. Together, they walked into the house.
'I'm glad you are hale and healthy. Welcome back to us'
'Thank you'
Turning to a maid, Henry instructed her to call Linda. 'Tell her I said its a surprise'
The maid went away and he switched on the TV.
'So, ladies, what can I offer you?'
'What about we the men?'
'Do I look like I care?', replied Joel.
'I want a bottle of malt', Tara said, very slowly.
What about you Mich?'
'I will take that too'
'Okay', snapping his fingers, he called Lucy.
'Lucy, four plastic malt for the ladies, not cold ones, obviously'
'Okay sir'
Jordan turned to Henry. You don't seriously expect Joel and I to drink malt, do you?'
'No, I have something for you'
'Tara and Mich! Oh thank God for bringing my friends back to me', Linda said, almost running down the stairs. Henry stood up.
'Sweetheart, you are not feeling too good. Please be careful. I don't want you to fall down'
Linda ignored him. She went to her friends and gave them long hugs. Maybe it was their sad faces, she soon began shading tears and Tara joined her. Both Henry and Jordan went to them.
'Linda, what is this about? You are not helping', Henry said.
'I know Sugar, I'm sorry', she said and wiped away her tears. Before long, Tara too stopped crying. All six of them began laughing and making jokes. Their drinks arrived. The women drank and then Linda took them upstairs to see Miracle. When they left, Henry walked to the bar and came back with three glass cup and a bottle of his most expensive wine.
'Isn't it too early for a drink?', the doctor in Joel asked
'Chill man, its just a bottle, for the three of us nothing more, so how did the test go?'
'Don't know, the result will be out this evening', Jordan said
'Don't worry, they will be caught soon. I believe they are in hiding but it won't last for long'
'I pray so. Those men have really hurt them'
'I know'
'Come o, so when will you guys start having your wives?'
'For me I don't know. Joel?' Jordan asked
'I don't know too', he answered
'Joel, you looked real starved you know. I saw how you kept stealing a lustful look towards Mich', Henry said
'Why shouldn't I? Its been over a month. No, almost two months. I just can't imagine myself cheating on her but I don't know how long I can survive'
Jordan said nothing. He had come to accept Joel as Mich's husband and even liked him. Back upstairs, the three women were staring at a cot. Little Miracle was peacefully sleeping.
'Can you imagine? I have been robbed', Linda said
'Yes you have. I can see that', Tara said in near pity. Mich was confused. She didn't know what was happening.
'What is it?', she asked
'Can't you see Mich. He doesn't have anything that belongs to me. Everything about Miracle is Henry. This is a younger version of Henry. I can bet my last naira that he will look exactly like Henry when he grow up' Linda wailed
'So?', Mich asked
'Soon you will understand Mich. Look, he has Henry's smile, his lips, his eyes, his nose and even his ear. He has nothing of me'
'Oh hon, sorry, the baby I am carrying should better not disappoint me or else', Tara said
'I think you guys are funny but I want male identical twins, I want them to look exactly like Joel so that whenever he isn't around, I can proudly see him in them. Come to think of it, I like his character, he is smart, hard working and has a heart too big it can carry oceans. I want my boys to be like him in every aspect'
Linda looked at Mich, she had spoken like a woman in love and it was shining in her eyes.
'So, since you love him that much, when will you give him a special treat in the bedroom?'
'I don't know Linda. You know there is still time,I don't want to rush it. Its not like he will disappear'
Linda looked from Tara to Mich. She knew it was left for her to tell them the truth. Well, except Alice Nicholas but still, she owe it to them. She took them out of her room to another spare room and told them to sit down.
'Tara, Mich, Listen to what I'm about to tell you. You are my friends so its my duty to tell you'
'Tell us what?'
'Tara, you of all people know better than to refuse your husband his matrimonial right. As for you Mich, there are still a lot of things you don't know about marriage but I can tell you from experience that when the intimacy in your marriage stop to glow, then the marriage is heading into a pit. Look at Joel for instance, have you asked yourself when last he had really made love to you?'
'A day before he was shot' why do you asked?'
'Don't you see? That was over a month ago, in fact its clocking to two months and he is a man. Its been three weeks you return from your captivity'
'I was raped Linda. He should understand that'
'Oh, he does, he is always by your side. Coming to your parents home everyday from his house and sometimes sleeping over. He isn't a saint Mich. You said there is time? There isn't. There are one thousand and one women ready to welcome him in their arms. I know what I am saying. You should...'
'Linda, you don't know what you are saying. Its been horrible and...' Linda didn't allow Tara to finish. She cut her off.
'Tara, stop giving excuses. I know you've been raped? So? You just want to give up on your marriage? Look here, that man is out there enjoying his life, never you let him win. I will advice you to get help if need be and start performing your duties. Life is short, I want you all to enjoy every bit of your marriage'
'So what are you saying Linda?', Tara asked
'What I'm saying is that, its time for you to stop mourning and move on. If you can't satisfy your husbands needs, don't come crying to me in the near future that either Joel or Jordan cheated because I will give you the 'I told you so' look'
They were quiet. Tara began weeping slowly. Mich and Linda held her hands.
'Tara, may I know why you are crying?', Linda asked
'Can't you see? Jordan is the only man I've known. He has always been the only one, now he isn't. Another man had had a taste of me and its making me feel dirty. What if Jordan doesn't enjoy sex with me again and then go back to his old ways?'
'You won't know until you try. Give it a try. And Mich, you too. Its time you start performing your role before another woman helps you'
They heard the men coming up and Tara quickly wiped away her tears. She didn't want Jordan seeing her like that. The door swung open and then men looked intently at the women. They observed the tension in the room and Jordan saw his wife and knew she had been crying again. She tried to beamed but couldn't.
'Are we interrupting anything?', Henry asked, searching his wife's face.
'No, actually, I'm just trying to convince these women to spend a night here but they won't. Said their husbands won't let them', Linda said sadly.
All Jordan wanted was to take Tara home and spend the whole day with her. He didn't want her here alone without him.
'Joel, Jordan please can Mich and Tara stay the night here with Miracle and I? You know I haven't seen them in a while?', Linda asked
'What about your brother and Jake?', Jordan asked
'Didn't Henry told you? Jake left yesterday and Joshua left this morning'
'Won't they inconvenience you?' Joel asked. He too didn't want Mich here. He had planned to take her to his duplex and spend the whole evening with her.
'No, they won't'
Henry knowing Jordan already foresaw his decision and that will make Linda sad. The thing is, he hates seeing her sad. He reached behind him and pinched Jordan's back. Jordan remain rooted so he pinched him again
'Oh yes, Tara can stay the night'
'Oh really? Thank you', she told Jordan
'Joel?'
'See, I understand you perfectly well but...' He stopped when Jordan pinched him.
''But what?', Linda asked.
'she can stay', Linda hugged the men. She kissed Henry for she saw what he did. Henry saw the way Joel was staring at Mich and said before thinking, 'Jordan and Joel and can also spend the night sweety pie so that when you women gossip, I won't be left out'
'Oh course we will spend the night', Jordan said, not wanting to loose the opportunity.
'Then its settled. Henry, why don't you show them to their rooms, I really do need a bath. Mich and Tara, go to the closets, you can pick anything you want. I'm sure you two can manage my clothes'
'Come, my love, Henry is gonna show us to our rooms', Joel said and led Mich away. Tara and Jordan followed.

They were in their room to bath and get ready for dinner. They were given a large blue room with a big bed. The room have its own bathroom. Mich tiredly sat on the bed. Joel sat by her.
'How are you feeling?'
'Tired'
'You don't have to come down for dinner you know. Just bath and sleep'
'But I want to'
'Okay. What happened between the three of you back there. I saw and felt the tension'
'Its nothing'
'Let's bath together. Its been ages we do that'
'Really Joel I'm not ready for...'
'Sex? I'm not asking you for that. I just want us to bath together. Is it too much to ask?'
'No its not. Its just that I don't want to'
Why?'
'Nothing, go and bath Joel. I will go in when you are done'
'Really Mich, you are being unreasonable. God knows that I'm trying my best for this marriage to work'
'Me too'
'How so?'
His phone began beeping and he picked it. It was the lab scientist at the hospital. The result was out.
'Tell me', Joel said
'Dr. Joel, the result proved negative to any sexually transmitted diseases on either your wife or your sister-in-law. Congratulations'
'Thanks man, will get back to you soon', he said and ended the call.
'Who just called you?'
'don't you dare change the topic Mich. We can't live like this forever. I am also angry that everything happened the way it did but I can't cope with this new found attitude of yours anymore. Stop being selfish Mich'
'Joel you are shouting'
'Yes, because I want to. I'm tired of pretending Mich, we can't live our lives behind the shadow of another man. Can you not see that you are softly killing me?'
He removed his clothes and wrapped a towel around his waist. A knock sounded on the door and Jordan peep.
'Hi, I heard shouts. Is everything okay?'
'Everything is not okay Jordan. Mich doesn't want to give us a chance'
'No joel, I said I'm not yet ready for sex'
'And I didn't ask you for sex. I only asked you to bath with me. No more no less. Is it too much to ask?'
Jordan didn't even want to say a word. His own marriage was going through same problem. Somehow, he didn't blame Joel at all for reacting. He slowly retreated. He close the door behind him when he heard his name. He turned and saw joel poking his head.
'There is something I need to tell you'
Jordan moved closer and Joel whispered in his ears about the test results. Jordan smiled and walked away to his room. As for Joel, he walked straight to the bathroom and began bathing. He was tired of trying. As the cold water touched his skin, he felt like crying. He loved Mich so much to loose her. He decided to go back to the room and apologize to her for shouting. He closed his eyes and thought of life without her. A door opened and he snapped his eyes opened. There she was staring at him with tears in her eyes.
'He stepped away from the running water
'Mich, please don't cry, I'm sorry I yelled at you. Just take your time, I will wait'
'No Joel, Linda was right'
'What did she say?'
Instead of answering him, him she began un hooking her dress.
'No Mich, you really don't have to. Seriously, I will wait for the right time'
'I don't want you to wait anymore'
She said and stepped out of the dress. Standing there before him in her panties and bra, her stomach already growing rounder with the pregnancy, she looked into his eyes. Joel stared, he was trembling already and to her surprise, it excited her. Slowly, she un hooked the bra and stepped out of her panties. Joel went to her, and spoke to her.
'Mich, I understand you are making this sacrifice for me but really I don't want you to. Seriously, take your time'
'I want to bath Joel'
'Okay' he said and picked a towel from the stand. He was about covering his body when Mich held tightly onto the towel.
'What is it? You need a bath and I'm excusing you'
'I don't want you to go Joel. I want us to bath together'
'But Mich'
'I love you Joel'
'I love you too Mich but I don't want it to be like I'm forcing you to bath with me'
'You are not' she said and went on her toes began kissing him.
'Okay Mich, let's bath, but first, here a maid found it thoughtful and brought in a shower cap. Put it on'
He helped her into it and together began bathing. He bath her like a baby cause he was scared of hurting her. When he was through, he helped dry her body with the towel and then his. He moved to the bed to pick the trouser and shirt that Henry had given him. They were almost late for dinner.
'Let's skip dinner and make love instead', Mich announced. Joel stilled. He began trembling all over again
'Mich, I said only a bath and you gave that to me. I'm okay'
'I'm not okay Joel. I missed my husband. You yelling at me and Linda talking to me made me realized a lot of things. Let's make love, I won't disappoint you'
Joel stared at her, she was still unclad but he wasn't sure yet of what he heard.
'My love, I don't think I will be able to stop myself when you realized you can't go through with it. Let's just have dinner'
She twitched her lips. Seeing him unclad in the bathroom made her realized just how much she longed for him. Now, as she stood facing him, all she wanted was to feel his touch on her. Tiger wasn't even in her mind.
'I will go through with it'
'Are you sure?'
'Yes, my love, I'm sure', she said with a small laugh. Joel ran the short distance and picked her up then began kissing her wherever he could. He was scared she would tell him to stop but when his hands touched her tips and she gave out a loud moaned, he knew today was different. If there was something he knew about his wife, she loved wild sex and he gave it to her. She cried and moaned at his every touch and kiss. Afterwards, she laid in his arms and began sleeping, immediately. He heard a knock and quickly covered their body with a duvet just as Jordan came In.
They stared at each other and then Jordan smiled. He had came in to call them for dinner as everyone was waiting for them. He regretted coming, he should have allowed Tara see for herself what she was missing. Slowly, so as not embarrassed his sister whom he knew would have a fit to be caught like that, he retreated from the room and went back downstairs.
'Where are they?', Tara asked
Jordan said nothing, he dished food for himself and began eating.
'Well Jordan, where are Joel and Mich. We can't wait any longer for them', Linda said.
'Don't wait for them, just eat your food'
Henry looked at Jordan and raised a brow. He knew what that statement meant.
'Well, ladies, you heard Jordan, let's not wait for them', Henry said and began dishing food for himself.
'Henry, what is the problem? They were fighting some minutes ago, now even Mich who is pregnant isn't coming down for food?'
'It seems so'

8 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Khemmie33: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2015
Thanks for updating more grease to your elbow.
Re: Deceitful Couple by juliejames: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2015
Tanx for d update mama T
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2015
I want this story to finish before saturday, if not, it will be on halt for another two weeks which I don't want. Therefore, I will try my best to complete it before then. Thank you all for reading

8 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by FIYINMI: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2015
u ve done well.
Re: Deceitful Couple by onosj(f): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2015
Wonderful. Tiffanyj u're 2 much.
Re: Deceitful Couple by liztemi(f): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice update tiffanyj Takin it as b'day gift to me
Re: Deceitful Couple by sedulousdamsel(f): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
nice update.tiff u r d best
Re: Deceitful Couple by bumsiee: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy dnt wait oo just eat ur food Lmao. Nice update ma'am
Re: Deceitful Couple by Yudeeaikay(f): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thanks for the update tiffanyj...
Re: Deceitful Couple by jecigold(f): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
thanks for d update tiff, u are d best
Re: Deceitful Couple by girly2020: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tiff U̶̲̥̅̊ did it again.oshe
Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
I love you tiffany. .remain dt strong head tara..
Re: Deceitful Couple by yettielicious(f): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tiffany u are d best...I love d part where mitch nd joel had an argumet...thumbs up tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
TiffanyJ:
I want this story to finish before saturday, if not, it will be on halt for another two weeks which I don't want. Therefore, I will try my best to complete it before then. Thank you all for reading
hey Tiffanyj nice they're coming to terms dear

Hw r u gonna complete this story before Saturday.. Hope we r not going to get half baked updates sha because if u want to complete the story next year with great updates I'll wait but a half baked update is not good for my health

Hws winding down going nw

3 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Adikij(f): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thanks tiff you are just wonderful
Re: Deceitful Couple by mpearls(f): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
wow! thanks tiff am so loving this story
Re: Deceitful Couple by mariamferanmi(f): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thanx tiffanyj 4 d update u are sooo lovely, out of no time u created time. Can't wait 4 d next update.
Re: Deceitful Couple by toluwanmi(f): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
thanks for d update Tiffany.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Jenchi(f): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
tanks for d update.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.