Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637943 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by arabaribiti(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Happy sunday everybody pls am looking for tiffany the way police are looking for deputy senate president cos she stole my heart
Re: Deceitful Couple by sedulousdamsel(f): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2015
Pls Tiffany don't stop. dis story is makin me go insane. may ur ink neva stop flowin nor u lackin in ideas. lots of luv dear...
Re: Deceitful Couple by Omololamide(f): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thank u.... Have a great week. Nicholas, i dont envy the live of the rich... So much human pleasers... Hmmmmmmm. Much pele....
Re: Deceitful Couple by Sandjane(f): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nice one tiffy,pls kip it rolling,God bless you.
Re: Deceitful Couple by domido(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tanks For the Consistency.
Re: Deceitful Couple by ladynice: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
nice update tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by Ephhay(f): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thanks Tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wonderful updates maam tiffany! Congratulations and jah bless u more!
Re: Deceitful Couple by onosj(f): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Tiffanyj thanks 4 d update! Congratulations 2 u more blessing on d way.
Re: Deceitful Couple by unixomotee(f): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
hi tiffanyj
I luv ur story since I started ave been adidited to ur story which was introduced to me tru a Frd. I started with d reluntant bribe and a man to call her own but u didn't finish it. very sad I'm now ready d decietfull couple. dem u re gud God bless u and increase ur knowledge. but if u can't still help me out to finish reading the first 2 story dis my email unixomotee@yahoo.com thanks.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by chii8(f): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
God,pls keep this op,shes a great woman.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Aipete2(f): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
unixomotee:
hi tiffanyj
I luv ur story since I started ave been adidited to ur story which was introduced to me tru a Frd. I started with d reluntant bribe and a man to call her own but u didn't finish it. very sad I'm now ready d decietfull couple. dem u re gud God bless u and increase ur knowledge. but if u can't still help me out to finish reading the first 2 story dis my email unixomotee@yahoo.com thanks.
Okay okay okay, dont worry we will send it to you. For your info, i'm aunty tiffy's P.A
Re: Deceitful Couple by Aipete2(f): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
oghenekome51:
Wonderful updates maam tiffany! Congratulations and jah bless u more!
Amen, thanks for reading
Re: Deceitful Couple by Aipete2(f): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Omololamide:
Thank u.... Have a great week. Nicholas, i dont envy the live of the rich... So much human pleasers... Hmmmmmmm. Much pele....
much ke, mich lo ma wa nibeyen
Re: Deceitful Couple by Aipete2(f): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
arabaribiti:
Happy sunday everybody pls am looking for tiffany the way police are looking for deputy senate president cos she stole my heart
Stole your heart ke? She didnt steal it but kept it, yhew can lewk for it ke
Re: Deceitful Couple by Aipete2(f): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
sedulousdamsel:
Pls Tiffany don't stop. dis story is makin me go insane. may ur ink neva stop flowin nor u lackin in ideas. lots of luv dear...
e ku ife, dont go insane abeg oh
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Two days after their return from Lagos, Joel didn't know why his wife was becoming a shadow of herself. He saw how she faked the smiles and laughter. He didn't make any effort to make love with her again. At night, he would hold her to him and whispered to her how much he loved her. She would smile sadly and tell him she knew that already and she loved him more. On this particular night, Joel had other things in his mind. They were lying down in each other arms
'My love, Tiger confessed to...'
Mich sealed whatever he had to say by kissing his lips. The name Tiger ignite fear in her and she hated it.
'Love, please don't call Tiger's name or their case in court to me. I can't bear it'
'I am sorry Mich. I won't'
she smiled and within minutes, began sleeping. Joel sighed, he wanted to tell her that Tiger and his men had confessed to being sent by his uncles. All uncles were arrested the day before. Now, that he wanted to formally go and pay her bride price, he wanted his maternal family and two of his father's cousins to come with him. As she slept he wondered what was making her sad. He slept off, thinking of how to make her happy again.

uncle Joel, good morning', Shan greeted him on Saturday morning.
'Morning Shan, how preparation for your exams?'
'I can't afford to fail'
'Why?'
'That would mean bye to Cambridge'
'Oh, now I see. The promise Jordan made to you'
'Yes. Where is aunty Mich?'
'She is at home. She doesn't know I am coming'
Shan smiled and walked up the stairs. Moments later, Jordan and Tara came down.
'If it isn't my brother-in-law'
'Jordan morning. Tara, I can see you are faring well'
'I am fine Joel, thank you'
'Do you know Mich rejected the car I gave her?'
'So I heard'
'Did you tell her to not take it? Its just a gift'
'I didn't tell her. Please, is your father home? I came here to have a talk with him'
'On what?'
'Mich of course'
'Hope all is well'
'It is, just that I want to bring her bride price and ask for her hands in marriage'
Jordan chuckled 'you wanna marry her again?'
'Yes, in the church'
'Finally'
'Its about time'
Jordan sent a maid to tell their father he has a visitor. Tara stood up and left. Alice and Edward came down in less than ten minutes. 'Good morning sir, Good morning ma', Joel greeted.
'Morning. I kept telling you to call me mother', Alice admonished him.
'Okay mother'
'So Joel, you want to see me?' Edward asked
'Yes sir, I am here to apologize to you on the way I married your daughter. Please forgive me. It was all my fault, I deceive Mich into marrying me. The thing is, I fell hopelessly in love with her. With your permission sir, I will like my people to come see you next week for introduction'
'What People? The ones that nearly killed her and are in police custody?'
'No sir, my maternal uncles and two of my father's cousins'
'Young man, I am not happy with you. Apart from marrying Mich without my permission, you took her to Lagos last week and seek sojourn in a stranger's house when I have houses there'
'I don't understand, sir'
'Do you know that you are Mich have been fornicating? Stop calling her your wife, she isn't'
'We married, legally in the court'
'That's not marriage'
'The only way I can forgive you is for you to return Mich back here, she will stay until the wedding'
'You want her with you?'
'Yes'
Joel understood one thing. His father-in-law was bend on making it difficult. For peace sake, he agreed to what Edward said he loved Mich and would do anything for her.
He took his leave and went home to his wife. She prepared lunch for him. He ate and bath
'Guess what?'
'What?'
'I was at your father's house this morning'
'What did he say?'
'He wants you back home until the wedding is over'
'What did you say?'
'I agreed'
'why did you?'
'I love you Mich. I want them to accept me. Let's do it the way he wants it. Its just for a few weeks'
'He has no right to demand that'
'Mich, I don't care. Let's just give that old man what he wants. But to tell you the truth, I miss my wife, a stranger has taken over her'
'I love you Joel and I am sorry'
'Can you tell me what the problem is?'
'Not yet'
"I wanna make love to you not a stranger'
'Please give me time'
'Okay, I will help you pack, don't worry, I will rush everything. The wedding will hold in four weeks. Let's make it small Mich, I don't have money for a big wedding'
'I want a small wedding too Joel'
The next day, he drove her back to her parent's. He packed her bags back to her room and helped her unpack. Mich was determine to make her father angry for what he was doing to Joel. 'Wait and see father, I am your shameless daughter' she thought.
Joel was about leaving when she did the one thing she knew he couldn't resist. She remove her clothes and stood in her honest glory.
'Mich, you know what your body does to me, especially that your smile'
'I know Joel but we haven't been intimate since Lagos, you will start work tomorrow and won't have time for me. I didn't tell you that the doctor said we should be intimate as much as we could. It will help me with the birth'
'Please put something over you. I can't be with you now, not with your father and mother here'
'We are alone and we are married'
'No love'
She walked closer to him. 'Isn't it bad enough that I will sleep in a cold bed for a whole month? Must I also be celibate?'
'Mich...'
she kissed him all over his face. Joel cursed and then picked her to the bed. Why couldn't he control himself when it comes to Mich?
'My love?'
'Yes?'
'This will be the last time'
'Okay'
They made love and Joel stood up and locked the door. He went in for a quick bath when Mich followed him in.
'I want more'
'Do you ever get tired?'
'I'm I allowed to?'
'No, you are not'
By the time her husband took his leave, Mich was too tired to walk him out. She made sure that her clothes were scattered in the room and she was lying unclad with only a duvet covering her. A knock came at her door and she pretended to be asleep. She heard it opened. It was jordan and Tara.
'Mich and Joel must be out of their mind', her brother said.
'They are married. In fact Jordan, I am happy they are enjoying themselves'
'Doesn't she have shame?'
'Hush, she is resting. Don't wake her up', mich heard Tara said and led her husband out.
Moments later, her mum knocked and came in. This time, Mich was really sleeping.
'Mich, what happened in here?', her mum said tapping her.
'Mich opened her eyes and blinked
'What?'
'Why are your clothes scattered?'
'Oh, that, its nothing'
'It is Mich'
Mich sat up, forgetting she was unclad. Her mum stared at her in astonishment she quickly covered her bosoms'
'Mich, I am here to talk to you about the wedding plans but I can see I need to talk to you about something else'
'What?', she asked innocently.
'You and Joel got to stop this madness'
'What madness?'
'What you just did in this room. Do you know that your father came and found the door locked?'
'Oh, I was with Joel'
'Michelle!'
'Mother, did I do anything wrong?'
'Don't you have dignity Mich?'
'Is having sex with my husband a bad thing?'
'Michelle Nicholas!'
'Sorry mum. You all have to get used to it. I am twenty nine, and married. I have needs to be filled by my husband and he has need I need to fill'
'Goodness Mich, what has come over you?'
'I don't want to have to cheat on my husband and I don't want him to have to cheat on me simply because my parents are so selfish'
Alice was stun, she slapped mich on her cheeks. Mich glared at her.
'Slap me all you want mother, but let me tell you, you all should leave Joel out of this. Don't make me hate you all'
Her mum hit her again.
'We only want the best for you'
'The best you said? By forcing me out of my matrimonial house all in the name of a wedding? By insulting Joel and making him feel bad that he isn't a millionaire?. I will tell you this, and father too. My doctor said I need to be intimate with my husband as often as we could, do you know what it means? He will come here everyday and make love to me. If you all can't stand it, send me back to him'
'Michelle, we are already planning your wedding. It will be the talk of town'
On hearing this, she let out a scream. It was so loud it send her father, Tara and Jordan into her room. Edward saw his daughter and the clothes on the floor.
'What is the problem'
'I want no one to plan my wedding. Joel and I want a small one. Just family members and close friends'
'No Mich, you are my daughter, you cant have that kind of a wedding'
'Father, its either what Joel and I want or there will be no wedding. I will go back to my husband and live in peace with him'
'No'
'You have no say in this father'
'What has Joel done to you?'
'Leave him out of this'
'You are silly Mich'
'Can't you see that I hate being here? I want to be with Joel. All this wedding is just formalities. Collect the bride price and allow us bless our marriage in church. Please dad. Joel doesn't have money for any wedding'
'I will pay it all Mich. He shouldn't worry'
'She turned her back to them when she realized she was about to cry. Her parents left, leaving Jordan and Tara.
'Mich'
'Jordan, I won't ever forgive you all if you destroy the peace joel and I have now. And just so you all know, I can't stay a day without my husband's touch. get used to seeing him here everyday'
She turned and began weeping. Tara sat by her and held her as she cried. Mich knew that what her family are doing won't end well. She wanted to make them all understand that she wanted them out of her business and they will-the hard way.

When Joel told her he couldn't visit her for a few days, she knew her parents know something. The next afternoon, she bath and left the house. She got a cab and went to her husband's house. The security let her in and gave her the keys to the house. Joel came in very tired. he was surprised to see her but she told him she wasn't staying long. She made lunch for him while he slept. He came awake by evening. They ate and made love in their room, leila was downstairs with Maureen.
'Mich, I think your father hates me'
'Why said that?'
'He said its wrong for the groom to see the bride before the wedding. I think he knew we made love yesterday, I just don't understand why he is doing this'
'Nonsense, I will come here everyday joel. I won't starve you and I won't let you starve me'
'Mich , I don't understand, what is going on?'
'Nothing, father will soon get used to the idea that I am now married'
'Oh no, its almost 7pm. Get dressed, let me drive you back'
She showered and slowly wore her clothes. He drove her home and halted in front of her gate.
'Will I see you tomorrow?'
'Yes love'
'Its dangerous for you. Wait for me by 2pm, I will pick you up after my morning shift'
'Won't it be stressful?'
'I'm not complaining'
He kissed her and drove away only after she went in.
'Where have you been?', her mum asked her
'Joel'
'Do you know you are stubborn?'
She ignored her mum and went up to sleep. Mich didn't try to pretend, she made it clear to them all that she can't do without Joel. On saturday, joel came with four of his uncles and paid the bride price. To annoy her father, she wore Jeans and T shirt to the event. She was in her room with Tara, chatting when Joel came up. He pushed the door opened and went in.
'She went to him for a kiss and he pushed her away'
'What is the problem'
'Mich I thought we agreed to have a small wedding?'
'Yes'
'Look, your father is planning the biggest wedding of my life. I complained and he said he will shoulder the bills. I don't need his help. If I won't shoulder my own wedding, then no need'
'Joel...'
'Good night Mich', he said and walked out.
Mich sat on the bed. 'Tara you see what I am saying?'
Mich packed her bags back to Joel. The church wedding didn't matter, her bride price had been paid. She was happy but Joel sent her back, he wanted to marry her the right way but with his money. She began making list for her wedding. She wanted everything done and over with in no time. What Joel didn't know was that she wasn't speaking with her family members.

3 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Dhellake: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Not speaking with her family members??
Re: Deceitful Couple by Omololamide(f): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
1st to comment. This is serious shit ...... Thanks for the update. Hmmmmm
Re: Deceitful Couple by Omololamide(f): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dhellake u beat me to it. Weldone.
Re: Deceitful Couple by cathyperry45(f): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
That was nice miss Tiff....tanx....still hungry though
Re: Deceitful Couple by Paradise163(f): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
What's even wrong with this Joel and Mitch self? They are way too stubborn. Allowing Mitch family have their way this time doesn't seem much of a big deal to me so long as Joel paid the bride price with his own money.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Paradise163(f): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
What's even wrong with this Joel and Mitch self? They are way too stubborn. Allowing Mitch family have their way this time doesn't seem much of a big deal to me so long as Joel paid the bride price with his own money, that's what matters
Re: Deceitful Couple by Diamonddamsel: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Plenty drama. ...
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Paradise163:
What's even wrong with this Joel and Mitch self? They are way too stubborn. Allowing Mitch family have their way this time doesn't seem much of a big deal to me so long as Joel paid the bride price with his own money, that's what matters
my dear, you dey so? Well, i thinj Joel is partly right. No responsible man would want his bride's family to sponsor his marriage. Lets just call it 'pride'
Re: Deceitful Couple by Paradise163(f): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
TiffanyJ:
my dear, you dey so? Well, i thinj Joel is partly right. No responsible man would want his bride's family to sponsor his marriage. Lets just call it 'pride'

Dear I dey o. I turn ghost, really sorry na my busy schedule change me. I see sense in what you mean though
Re: Deceitful Couple by Shebarh(f): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
never liked this Mitch and Joel dey r way too annoying.. thanks for d update tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by sheba222(f): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mich n Joel dis one na fugi house of commotion
Re: Deceitful Couple by princessadeola(f): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Joel's ego is too much, he can relax a bit now
Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Drama no dey tire this people ni sef
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
joel i da ur back,thanks Tiff the lord is ur strenth
Re: Deceitful Couple by bumsiee: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Well done maam

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.