Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637705 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
What's Maureen's problem gan? angry
Re: Deceitful Couple by maniie: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
update pls
Re: Deceitful Couple by Calmdove(f): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
I pity mich oo
Re: Deceitful Couple by haleemahcares: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Intresting grin
Re: Deceitful Couple by mohjisolah(f): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mitch don pass her boundary o
Re: Deceitful Couple by maniie: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
she will survive it
Re: Deceitful Couple by Hedybee(f): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Deceitful Couple by hassan85(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2014
hmn the suspense is so so outta this world. keep it up. Mitch, Jordan, Joel, Tara... lovely role and characters. I still miss Linda though

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by aprilwise(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
I was thinking the characters of this story looks characters of a story ve read. It occur to that it's a continuation of unreletant bride.
Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy Last M0nth Of The Year"

May GOD Achieve All Your Remaining Goals IN This Last Month Of The Year,
Whatevr U HAVN'T Completd IN 11 Months
Ameen!

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Niwdog(m): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month pals. Welcome to my birth month
Re: Deceitful Couple by Calmdove(f): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2014
heemah:
Happy Last M0nth Of The Year"
May GOD Achieve All Your Remaining Goals IN This Last Month Of The Year,
Whatevr U HAVN'T Completd IN 11 Months
Ameen!
amen o happy new month to everyone
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2014
Wishing every one here a happy new month. May God's blessing and favour rest upon us.(amen)

6 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by toykathy(f): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2014
aprilwise:
I was thinking the characters of this story looks characters of a story ve read. It occur to that it's a continuation of unreletant bride.

abeg no spoil d title nau na 'The Reluctant bride'

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by folaked(f): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2014
TiffanyJ:
Wishing every one here a happy new month. May God's blessing and favour rest upon us.(amen)

thanks dear, pls come and update o sharp sharp!!
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2014
All Maureen had to do was to take a look at Mich and then the bathroom floor which was filled with water and soap lather. She became mad. Mich smiled up at her.
'Come on Maureen, join me, or are you scared of the water?'
At that time, Maureen heard a car drove into the compound. It could only be Joel. She waited, heard the engene of the car went off. Calculated and pictured him entering the house through the front door. She then screamed her brother's name.
'Joel' , he heard her the third time and came running up the stairs into her room. He was scared that something might have happened.
'Maureen whats it?'
'Joel come into the bathroom'
Joel entered. His sister was mad while his wife was in the tub, laughing her head off.
'Maureen what is it?'
'Can't you see Michelle? How dare she get drunk and enter my room? No joel, I won't take it. I'm staying with Cynthia at the hostel'
'She is only bathing na. Isn't Mich your sister?'
'Tell her to clean up all these mess she made then leave my room immediately'
Joel said nothing, Mich was very drunk he doubted if she would be able to walk back to their room talk more of cleaning Maureen's bathroom. Right under their eyes, she began sleeping.
Joel came to a decision, its high time his wife began work. He would help her get a job and she won't have time for this.
' Maureen, can you help me drain the tub while I lift her up?'
'No way'
'you had better do it or I punish you for disobeying me'
Having no choice, Maureen helped her brother drain the tub. Joel was already feeling like a little boy. The sight of Mich's unclad body unnerved him but he masked his emotions. All thesame, Maureen saw the lust in her brother's eyes and detested Mich the more.
'Get me a towel'
'I don't share towel'
'Maureen, please', She reluctantly handed him a towel and saw him cover Mich. He carried her in his arms.
'Maureen, please, clean up the mess. I promise to talk with Mich. What happened today won't repeat itself'
'No'
'Do it', her brother said in a don't argue with me voice. Maureen felt she was now a house help in her own father's house. Joel saw nothing good about her anymore. When she was twenty, She had drank and was very drunk, her brother had punished her severely. It wasn't until she had promised to never get drunk that he forgave her. Now, his spoilt wife had drunk and he was looking lustfully at her.
Joel opened the door and left. When he got to their room the sight that greeted him appalling. Mich's clothes were scattered on the floor with the bottles of brandy. He deposited her on the bed. She opened her eyes and smiled.
'I am scared, lie with me and make me feel safe' , before he could say a word, she was already snoring softly.
He set to work packing her scattered clothes and the empty bottle. When he looked up, the towel had slipped off her bossom. He stared at them like a baby. He moved to the bed and stroke her chin. She moaned in her sleep, like a man pursured he went for a cold shower. No he needed a drink. So he finished off the brandy in the third bottle. Joel made another decision; he would now be sleeping on the floor. He can't bare sleeping with Mich on the bed anymore.

'No, I don't want to work', Mich told her husband. The two were arguing about her behaviour the previous day and Maureen was eavesdropping.
'what do you want?'
'Nothing'
'so that you will get drunk and embarass in front of my daughter and little sister? And you need to apologize to Maureen'
'For what?'
'Messing up her room'
'Okay but I won't work'
'Listen Mich, I am not a millionaire. I need you to help me in the upkeep of this house'
Mich bit her lower lips, how can she get a job without a certificate?
'Joel I...'
'No Mich, I won't hear of it. I want your re`sum`e by tomorrow. We shall get you a job soonest'
'No'
'Yes'
Mich was close to tears, she couldn't afford for Joel to see her cry so she ran out of the room. She saw Maureen laughing and a tear dropped from her eyes. She left the house. All she wanted was to get a quite place to cry. She stopped a taxi and told him to drive even though she didn't have any money with her. She was crying and didn't see what was happening.
'Jesus christ', she heard the driver exclaimed.
Mich didn't look up, the next thing she heard was the driver shouting, she looked up in time as a Jeep ran through them. The last person she saw was her brother and his son smiling up at her. Mich closed her eyes in an attempt to shut out the pains she felt. In a few seconds, she lost consciousness

3 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2014
folaked:

thanks dear, pls come and update o sharp sharp!!
you've got it
Re: Deceitful Couple by Plaitex(f): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2014
thanks Tiffany for the update. Hope all is well with mitch

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Plaitex(f): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2014
Tiffany, is the house Joel stayin his fathers'?
Re: Deceitful Couple by Olaitan3784(f): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2014
Tankz 4 d update tiff

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2014
Plaitex:
Tiffany, is the house Joel stayin his fathers'?
yes plaitex, the house belongs to their parents and now to Joel and Maureen. Many things will be reveal as the story continues
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2014
Olaitan3784:
Tankz 4 d update tiff
you're welcome
Re: Deceitful Couple by HOREMBEE(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2014
;Di don land,after reading TRB ND AMTCAO nw am here...thiz story reminds me of tom nd jerry ;Di don land,after reading TRB ND AMTCAO nw am here...thiz story reminds me of tom nd jerry
Re: Deceitful Couple by OHaddy(f): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
love ur story. More ideas to ur imaginatn
Re: Deceitful Couple by Emmykul4love(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
HOREMBEE:
;Di don land,after reading TRB ND AMTCAO nw am here...thiz story reminds me of tom nd jerry ;Di don land,after reading TRB ND AMTCAO nw am here...thiz story reminds me of tom nd jerry
how so?
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
OHaddy:
love ur story. More ideas to ur imaginatn
thank you dear
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Emmykul4love:
Hmmmmm
what is it?
Re: Deceitful Couple by fluffyp: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks for the update after camp your updates have been consistent
Re: Deceitful Couple by fluffyp: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
fluffyp:
Thanks for the update after camp your updates have been consistent

I like people who stick to their promises
Re: Deceitful Couple by Enasco1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Joel will soon knw dat d wife did nt finish her education n maureen will mock her 4 dat!!! Mich should better tell d brother n husband d truth oooo. Tiffany I raise hand n leg 4 U.
Re: Deceitful Couple by HOREMBEE(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
TiffanyJ:

how so?
in some episode tom wil be jerrys ally while in some enemy nd tom iz alwaezs the foolish one grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.