Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? (21545 Views)

Harrysong And Osuofia Register MTN Subscribers At Data Centre-pics / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2014
Brandybliss...

You quoted my post without saying a thing. What were you trying to say?
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by amaraugo(f): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2014
elipheleh:
ftc
Gorgeous58:
Osuofia is better if I had to choose.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Brandybliss(f): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2014
You left me speechless
NairaMode:
Brandybliss...

You quoted my post without saying a thing. What were you trying to say?
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by bedfordng(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
there concept of acting is different
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Juzzybabe(f): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Personally,nothing cheer me up as much as seeing saka's face. His face alone is comic.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by goldedprince: 6:15am On Sep 29, 2016
elipheleh:
people i know are funny are bovi, one calabar guy likr that, osuofia . these three are on a class of their own.

but saka? nah.
i remember one time he came to stage to do comedy. he was just saying "and you know. and you know....ehmmm"....
he flopped and nobody laughed at his dry jokes. Gordons later came on stage and yabbed the Bleep out of him.
let saka just focus on adverts only. he aint funny joor
There is a difference between comedy actors in movies and stand up or stage comedians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bally And Patoranking Collaborate, Pictured In Studio (Photos) / EndSARS: Tory Lanez Speaks On Police Brutality In Nigeria / Checkout Actress Monalisa Chinda's New Look In These Magnificent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.