Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. (9579 Views)

Student Expelled For "Speech & Hearing Challenges" Sues Rivers State University / See How University Girls Get Their Daily Bread / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2014
nairalife2013:
does d sch hav written canon on bra? What about girls who dont wear bra cos they say it irritates them? How will they differentiate btwn does who wore bra dat day and does who didnt? What abt ladies who posses very smallsize pair of breast dat wearing bra has become inexplicabably uncomfortable so they choose not to wear it altogether? Just asking
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by sammy329(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2014
This is FNN news

/2014/10/covenant-university-expels-10-female-students-wearing-bra-class/

1 Like

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by vikyno(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2014
Serves them right. Na by force to go to covenant?
When skuls like Igbinedion and even HNUB for Benin and Benin republic respectively dey where you can put on wareeva u like.
If you like go naked, ko kan aye!
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2014
Any news that appears on this site is actually fake(as the name implies)>>> Fake Naija News FNN www.fake9janews.com/2014/10/covenant-university-expels-10-female-students-wearing-bra-class/
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by larryUG(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2014
ddddon:
foolish school and their foolish holiness . if am the parents of the girls , I will sue the school authorities to their last kobo. nonsense
have u ever hrd of 'terms and conditions' before?
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
pisshure of the boobee traps or adonbiliv it
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by 300Mila: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
no pictures? fake story
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Don't mind dem.
Anytime itz covenant uni dey don't even bother to tink.No mata how incredible d story is dey just attack.

Pix of a girl who appeared being mocked was posted on nairaland dis year and CU antagonists came out with their swords.From the environment,it was clear it didn't happen in Nigeria.Their reasoning faculty was taken over by hate so dey couldn't see.At d end,sum1 posted the original pix/story(south Africa story) and d dust settled.
A guy wrote on a thread that he'll rather write Jamb 10 times dan go to CU.This same guy(if reports I got are anytin to go by) didn't even get a jambscore to qualify him for CU's entrance/aptitude test.cheesy Heard it has been pegged @ 215 wen d so called super federal and state skools take 180-200.Wat an irony.
flexten:
Any news that appears on this site is actually fake(as the name implies)>>> Fake Naija News FNN www.fake9janews.com/2014/10/covenant-university-expels-10-female-students-wearing-bra-class/
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
picturres or ....
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bootybuttchic cheesy

Hpe u've resumed angry
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
timmilehin:
It has come to our notice that a couple of female students have
been expelled from the prestigious Covenant University for not
wearing bra.

Apparently the girls got expelled for participating in the “National
No Bra day” that took place 13th of Oct in an attempt to promote
the buzz around the awareness for Breast cancer.

The girls attended classes without their bras, revealing the shape and size of
their breast. The lecturers, aroused sensually by the act, took to
their heels and reported the distraction to the school authorities.

The disciplinary committee of the school has reportedly told the
girls to come dressed in the said “no bra” attire to “appeal their
expulsion, citing that since the university students are not allowed
to use mobile phones, they were no selfies or any pictorial evidence
of their outfits from yesterday to use for the appeal.”

Lol..Baba Oyedepo quickly match the girls out of his Holy Covenant
University…Chei deereis God ooo

www.rockcitygist.com/lobatan-10-covenant-university-girls-get-expelled-for-not-wearing-bra/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
stip lying against that school,its one of the best even pertaining schools,i knw cu students,and u hardly fund dem hating on their school......most of the stupid nairalanders who lie an insult the school havent even smelt the four walls of dat school or any privy schoolsz....they just yarn unneccesary dust! .....keep lying,....while they are in school learning,funny thing is dey might never even come across dis jargons,cos dey are busy learning,and arents allowed to have cellphones.......so kip up the gud work

1 Like

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Bootybuttchic cheesy

Hpe u've resumed angry
cheesy cheesy ....bursted......Monday!....tongue
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by olagockay(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
crowniran:
mr okediji
Hehehe. So u sef dey here. Hw far?
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
U'll hear aa knock on your door in 10mins time.Expect to see me wen u open up I'm coming to bundle u to skool angry
Bootybuttchic:
cheesy cheesy ....busted......Monday!....tongue
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
U'll hear aa knock on your door in 10mins time.Expect to see me wen u open up I'm coming to bundle u to skool angry
oga abeg ooo grin grin grin ......just a week extra nahun wink
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Smh cheesy cheesy
Bootybuttchic:
oga abeg ooo grin grin grin ......just a week extra nahun wink
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by widowhusband: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
So a holy person(reporter of the girls) can look at bossoms 1, then 2 recognise it thru clothing to be unbriddled, 3 so what will he do to unclothed bossoms. The reporter should be sacked for immoral lookery
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Tayeni(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
ddddon:
foolish school and their foolish holiness . if am the parents of the girls , I will sue the school authorities to their last kobo. nonsense
sue ko.....suya ni. You wont win. because those girls must have agreed to the terms and conditions for admission into the school.
Im definitely against highhanded laws and regulations.....but they should have known what they signed up for b4 enrolling in the school.
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by akinsadeez(m): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
The news s obviously fake. how will the lecturers be excited sexually by bosoms that are packed inside clothes when the students are not wearing revealing clothes. such lecturers would need to be flogged for excessive eye wandering
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by akinsadeez(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tayeni:
sue ko.....suya ni. You wont win. because those girls must have agreed to the terms and conditions for admission into the school.
Im definitely against highhanded laws and regulations.....but they should have known what they signed up for b4 enrolling in the school.

So are you saying one of the rules they signed up for is to ''wear bra everyday''. does that make sense to you? Can there possibly be a rule mandating female students to wear bra always regardless of body shape or convenience. I don't know why peeps are always eager to roll out this rule and regulations shi.t to defend what is indefensible.
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by lawrenceunaa: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chuks16:
the are practicing no bra day.

so the big school fees their parents spent on them are now, I keep wonder if this covenant of a school is really a university or an adoration ground/ camp of Faith or theology school.
that's what it is
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Smh cheesy cheesy
abegii tongue tongue grin
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Trouble maker tongue
Bootybuttchic:
abegii tongue tongue grin
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Trouble maker tongue
same to you,trouble shooter grin ...no one is as gentle as i am on NL .....ask anybody tongue grin grin
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
No one kwa? shocked
Na why u chop ban cheesy tongue cheesy
Bootybuttchic:
same to you,trouble shooter grin ...no one is as gentle as i am on NL .....ask anybody tongue grin grin
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
No one kwa? shocked
Na why u chop ban cheesy tongue cheesy
oh that ! i begged the mods to ban me of course grin grin
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lmao!!! cheesy

I comment my reserve lipsrsealed
Bootybuttchic:
oh that ! i begged the mods to ban me of course grin grin
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Lmao!!! cheesy

I comment my reserve lipsrsealed
i reserve my comments ....unleash urs na grin grin
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U don decide on d iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6+ dilema? grin
Bootybuttchic:
i reserve my comments ....unleash urs na grin grin
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by goldenpencil(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hmm i wonder what kind of school that is so common nobraday wey who announce covenant no fit folow. mtcheew
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by simdam500(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chuks16:
the are practicing no bra day.

so the big school fees their parents spent on them are now gone, I keep wondering if this covenant of a school is really a university or an adoration ground/ camp of Faith or theology school.
or better still a rehab
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by lonelydora: 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
ddddon:
At least WHO will support you to win the case. Big money for their parents if they know what to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, ASUU Set October Deadline For Payment Of Salaries, Allowances’ Arrears / Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition / Nasarawa State Uni. Keffi PG Sales Of Form 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.