Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! (3308 Views)

FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / Live Reports From NYSC Camps(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by frankjekkins: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dear,samson aliyu

You havent received a callup no due to problem with the data your inst supplied.Inst have been notified.If they rectify the mistake,you will get a callup no.However,your payment remains valid anytime.

Pls what data are they requestin my. Schl to correct? And do I have to go in person?
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by cupidora(f): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
I suggest u post this here for immediate/reliable responses https://www.nairaland.com/1788392/prospective-nysc-2014-batch-c
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by hummerwise(m): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
got exactly the same message too.... i actually dont knw what that mins
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by eedris07(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
I jst receive dsame sms from NYSC tonyt, have read ova n ova bt cudnt u/stnd wat dey mean can sm1 in d house hlp us pls?

1 Like

Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by mydex93(f): 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Your names came on an error list then... probably sm of ur details provided by d inst were not correct
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 16, 2014
It means that batch A 15 is your destination. But you MUST visit your school to fill necessary forms.
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by tolustx(m): 12:48am On Oct 16, 2014
We shud knw if things lyk dis ve been happening b4 abi na d introduction of online reg nd paymt cause all dis wahala. People dat are affected are jst too many. Kilode!!!

1 Like

Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by shedrachwa(m): 1:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Got same message too
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by Sapphiredamsel(f): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
It means you can't go with batch C 2014, its probably because ur school didn't send ur data/result to Abuja on time. This happened to several departments in my school. Their DEO didn't send d results to student affairs on time, thus, their names was excluded from the list sent to Abuja. Hope that helps?
P.S: if you had paid 4k, its wi still be valid for the batch A 2015, hopefully when your school does the needful.
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by Simonagbons(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
You got the msg cos you paid 4k and did not get your callup number.

Most of you are from DELSU if am not mistaken.

Anyway visit your school and clarify.
You can still make the Batch C
Once its rectified
Don't lose hope.

1 Like

Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by shedrachwa(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2014
Thank God i got mine finally
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by profeoo(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2014
It will be rectified ......a friend of mine in uniport got same text on Wednessday,bt received her call up letter the next day. Jst be patient,between now and Monday u will get ur call up
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by Srallens(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2014
profeoo:
It will be rectified ......a friend of mine in uniport got same text on Wednessday,bt received her call up letter the next day. Jst be patient,between now and Monday u will get ur call up
You mean Batch C call-up letter?
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by profeoo(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2014
Srallens:
You mean Batch C call-up letter?
sure,I'm also a batch C 2014 prospect
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by Bigii(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=Sapphiredamsel post=27191901]It means you can't go with batch C 2014, its probably because ur school didn't send ur data/result to Abuja on time. This happened to several departments in my school. Their DEO didn't send d results to student affairs on time, thus, their names was excluded from the list sent to Abuja. Hope that helps?
P.S: if you had paid 4k, its wi still be valid for the batch A 2015, hopefully when your school does the needful.
Abeg read undstnd b4 replyin wt fake information. D msg in question means d candidate info. Provided by his/her institution was diff frm his/her online reg. D sch. Wil rectify d error n send it back to d nysc soon. @op u wil get mobilized soon it happend to many of my colleague dey hav received deir call up number now.
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by Bigii(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sapphiredamsel:
It means you can't go with batch C 2014, its probably because ur school didn't send ur data/result to Abuja on time. This happened to several departments in my school. Their DEO didn't send d results to student affairs on time, thus, their names was excluded from the list sent to Abuja. Hope that helps?
Abeg read undstnd b4 replyin wt fake information. D msg in question means d candidate info. Provided by his/her institution was diff frm his/her online reg. D sch. Wil rectify d error n send it back to d nysc soon. @op u wil get mobilized soon it happend to many of my colleague dey hav received deir call up number now
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by Bigii(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
profeoo:
Does it mean u dnt knw d different between call-up letter and call-up number. No prospective corps memeber has received callup letter. Abeg we do nt want gods stories. grin
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
frankjekkins:
Dear,samson aliyu

You havent received a callup no due to problem with the data your inst supplied.Inst have been notified.If they rectify the mistake,you will get a callup no.However,your payment remains valid anytime.

Pls what data are they requestin my. Schl to correct? And do I have to go in person?
your school didnt mobilise you, thats the long and short of it. i have collegues who also got the same message. Just hope ur schl sends ur details to abj asap
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by Srallens(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
profeoo:
my skul haven't even show us our call-up numbers. They said Monday
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by profeoo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bigii:

Does it mean u dnt knw d different between call-up letter and call-up number. No prospective corps memeber has received callup letter. Abeg we do nt want gods stories. grin
young man,call up letter won't be ready until 27th of dis month. D op was talking of a text sent by Nysc abt call up NUMBER nt letter. Always look befr u leap
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by tiwosho(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
frankjekkins:
Dear,samson aliyu

you av to go to yout sch. To verify d data dey submitted to the nysc
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by Naavah(f): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
I got same msg days ago, I had issues with my jamb reg no, went to my sch to correct it and I av gotten my callup number. I corrected it on wedesday n nysc mailed me my callup number on friday.
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by Luchiana1(f): 5:58am On Oct 21, 2014
Heellllllloooo everyone , if you got that message of NYSC why not go to your school and rectify it oo dnt be nonchalant and stay at home o, also you hv to let d school forward it + ur online registration.
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by Luchiana1(f): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2014
Am gonna check my school today tuesday again...dere must not be any mistake oo
Re: Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! by berbs112(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2014
frankjekkins:
Dear,samson aliyu

You should go to the appropriate office in your school and fill the necessary form. It is an error message and if corrected on time,your name might still come up in the Posting proper..

(1) (Reply)

Accommodation For Corpers Posted To Ibadan / My LI And Fellow Corpers Want To Kill Me, Akwa Ibom Corper Raise Alarm / Houses For Rent In Abeokuta For Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.