Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Negative Effects Of Vodka - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Negative Effects Of Vodka (4640 Views)

Health Benefits Of Vodka. / The Negative Effects Of Weight Lifting. / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by merit12(f): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by jideomowunmi(f): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2014
hardbody:

Why must vodka be the flagship of this alchohol bashing thread? By the way, a man must die of something sometime someday. While at it, have fun catching fun.

grin...am guessing u r huge fan of vodka...
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lol I'm guessing this is a counter thread, thanks op smiley
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by libertyfather(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
nimesk1981:
[color=#000099][/color]Goverment should banned that socall vodka drink if it's. So dagerouse to human health

We are the gevernment no vodka no government...case close
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by libertyfather(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Johnnoo:
Serious bad market for Vodka manufacturers undecided

For your mind
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by abdulaz: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
What is killing us is the same thing keeping us alive. undecided
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by libertyfather(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
holyboss:
So I shud go n dispose the 2dozens I av in my fridge undecided

If you have to, I will do that for you FOC...I will bring in specialize crew with the skill to package and dispose off appropriately, services is free in lagos only...note leave them in fridge till we get there
Thanks
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by libertyfather(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
jideomowunmi:
All of dis...? shocked shocked shocked...vodka shud be banned.. sad sad

Who wan try am?
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by jideomowunmi(f): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
libertyfather:

Who wan try am?

grin grin me nah
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by holyboss: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
libertyfather:

If you have to, I will do that for you FOC...I will bring in specialize crew with the skill to package and dispose off appropriately, services is free in lagos only...note leave them in fridge till we get there
Thanks
grin grin

Oga mind d side effect O!
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by hardbody: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
jideomowunmi:

grin...am guessing u r huge fan of vodka...

Babe not exactly. I down everything but in moderation. At my last management, i did so much vodka (straight) that i missed the the entire morning session the next day

1 Like

Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
hardbody:

Babe not exactly. I down everything but in moderation. At my last management, i did so much vodka (straight) that i missed the the entire morning session the next day
lol
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by jideomowunmi(f): 12:26am On Oct 17, 2014
hardbody:

And u still drink it?
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by hardbody: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2014
jideomowunmi:

And u still drink it?

I havent had vodka since that Management retreat, but if it is all there is to drink, i will still drink it. Moderation is the key word. As they say, 'Man know thyself'. I know when to stop. Afterall even if it is being offered, i know i can afford not just a vat but indefinite numbers of barrels, so why be a glutton?
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by jideomowunmi(f): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2014
hardbody:

I havent had vodka since that Management retreat, but if it is all there is to drink, i will still drink it. Moderation is the key word. As they say, 'Man know thyself'. I know when to stop. Afterall even if it is being offered, i know i can afford not just a vat but indefinite numbers of barrels, so why be a glutton?

Lolzzzz....interesting...I still won't support d idea tho...if u ask me... smiley
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by hardbody: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Lolzzzz....interesting...I still won't support d idea tho...if u ask me... smiley

Which of the ideas hear hun? Drinking or doing 'it' moderately?
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by jideomowunmi(f): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2014
hardbody:

Which of the ideas hear hun? Drinking or doing 'it' moderately?

Drinking of cos...am not against alcohol..am guilty of it too at times...buh menh..vodka is just like d height of it for me...
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by hardbody: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Drinking of cos...am not against alcohol..am guilty of it too at times...buh menh..vodka is just like d height of it for me...

Like they say, different strokes for different folks. Talking about guilt, i am not aware that there is a guilt in drinking alchohol. And yes alchoholism is morally bad and is punishable when you drive under its influence.

Lets drink out sometime. Just drinks ooo. I know enough about your orientation now. Lol.
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by jideomowunmi(f): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
hardbody:

Like they say, different strokes for different folks. Talking about guilt, i am not aware that there is a guilt in drinking alchohol. And yes alchoholism is morally bad and is punishable when you drive under its influence.

Lets drink out sometime. Just drinks ooo. I know enough about your orientation now. Lol.

It's a date then....lolzzzz
Re: Negative Effects Of Vodka by hardbody: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
jideomowunmi:

It's a date then....lolzzzz

You bet....

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Hospital Rejects Accident Victims In Abuja / Best Capsule Or Drug 4 Weight Gain.any Suggestions? / Lady Falls 115ft To Her Death Posing 4 Pic To Celebrate End Of Covid19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.