Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff (69651 Views)

Lets Expose Companies That Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Belliez(f): 3:54am On Aug 20, 2022
Hi.
Please o, does anyone knows about the salary paid to quality assurance officer in Hello Product Limited (tetmosol company)?
I just want to be sure I would really want to attend their interview. So I don't end up regretting going to spend hours there only to hear a discouraging salary.

3 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by macjurek(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
A firm I mistaken for real organization untill I got employment and resumed very toxic work environment,no structure,one man show , with all arrogance from the MD/Chairman.

He talks to a staff without regards and respect which should be vice versal and other staff there works in fear and have being cowed.

Note:
1).I resigned followed the Offer of Employment clause ,with a notice of two weeks.

2).The firm is yield to honour or pay me ,in accordance to the Offer of employment proviso.

3).I head over all company,items to the HR and I have evidence.

DETAILS:
Name:Folio Media Group
Office Address: Imam Augusto Close , Victoria Island,Lagos State
Annex Office: Landmark Centre,office Oniru Victoria Island,Lagos state.

4 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Oyindamolah: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
macjurek:
A firm I mistaken for real organization untill I got employment and resumed very toxic work environment,no structure,one man show , with all arrogance from the MD/Chairman.

He talks to a staff without regards and respect which should be vice versal and other staff there works in fear and have being cowed.

Note:
1).I resigned followed the Offer of Employment clause ,with a notice of two weeks.

2).The firm is yield to honour or pay me ,in accordance to the Offer of employment proviso.

3).I head over all company,items to the HR and I have evidence.

DETAILS:
Name:Folio Media Group
Office Address: Imam Augusto Close , Victoria Island,Lagos State
Annex Office: Landmark Centre,office Oniru Victoria Island,Lagos state.
Find a good lawyer and write them and also report them to a government agencies
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Threesha(f): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2022
Dear Bosses,
Sabotaging the salary increment you promised your employees, denying them paid leave, and overlooking them for promotion only drives them away from the objectives of the company and makes them lose trust in the value of the company.

Just the way you are quick in asking them to work overtime sacrifice their weekend and give all to the company please be quick to increase their salary, approve their leave days and consider them for promotions.

Employees are the base of a strong and long-running organization. Employees run the organization, no matter what level. This means their strength, commitment and dedication, and their emotional connection with the organization can't be judged as assets in monetary value

Employees are the first customer of any organization.
Agree?

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Zaynkad: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
mystiqueem:
Have you ever experienced any of these:

You got rejected by a prospective company, because your last firm gave you a very bad review.
Especially when the boss has it out for you.

He is a thief - take at your own risk.
She sleeps with clients - take at your own risk.
Incompetent, lazy, violent, fraudulent, disrespects authority - take at your own risk
Companies like - Sheraton Hotel Lagos. Fourpoints by Sheraton Lagos, to mention a few does that a lot.

If you really did ANY of the above at your previous firm... then don't bother adding them on your resume
(I know, the gap right? Well that's very unfortunate)

Some companies enjoys terminating contracts or slash salaries without notice, or refuse to pay salaries on time or at all.
Some also breached terms & conditions on contracts and you are helpless to stop the injustice.
E.g Intercontinental Hotel Group Lagos.

Some companies treats their staff with contempt, takes away previledges and promotes/hire unqualified or inexperienced people over you.
(Most times, you end up training such people.)

If you can mention names of companies that has done the above & more to you or someone you know, puhlease don't be shy, fire away!

Its therapeutic plus you would be helping job seekers to either plan an exit strategy before they accept any job offer from such firms or they can avoid them completely.
Add the company full names, addresses and states to help better identify them
Also clearly state their offences.

JUST ADDED 9:43pm 17th Oct 2014
NB: If you have no guilty companies to mention please read posts and consider yourself informed!
Don't derail this thread for selfish reasons.

Please who knows anything about primlak company
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by deferential: 8:11am On Aug 24, 2022
Bleep
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by melodyheart: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2022
Hemas Hotel and Suites,

Address: Life camp, Abuja

The General manager there is a crazy dude who derive joy in insulting his lower staff.

Few weeks ago, he fought with the Accountant of the Hotel . As we speak, the accountant has refused to resume work and he has drop his resignation letter.

Workers don't last long there due to the GM cruel and abusive behaviour attitude. New staffs are being recruited on a monthly basis.

We have in our possession audio recording and video recording of the general manager abusive and racial bigotry attitude towards staff in his fathers company!

In due time we will sue him and the company for emotional work abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Threesha(f): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2022
We would co sue
melodyheart:
Hemas Hotel and Suites,

Address: Life camp, Abuja

The General manager there is a crazy dude who derive joy in insulting his lower staff.

Few weeks ago, he fought with the Accountant of the Hotel . As we speak, the accountant has refused to resume work and he has drop his resignation letter.

Workers don't last long there due to the GM cruel and abusive behaviour attitude. New staffs are being recruited on a monthly basis.

We have in our possession audio recording and video recording of the general manager abusive and racial bigotry attitude towards staff in his fathers company!

In due time we will sue him and the company for emotional work abuse.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by deferential: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Threesha:
We would co sue

Are you a victim too....?
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Bordey: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by navite: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
IVAN RESOURCES INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, Lokoja, Kogi State.

The MD, Tayo Hambolu was always full of himself and expected total loyalty from staff without reciprocating same. I was only paid for 2 months out of 6 with the company. Not just that but was short paid by N40,000 for each of those months without a cogent reason. I regretted leaving my former employer where I earned 108k as against the 80k he paid me, even when our agreement was 120k monthly. That was in 2017.

He sacked all of us via text messages even though he's yet to pay us our salary arrears for 4 months.

It was later I learnt that he is a dubious business man. Please people should flee far away from any company associated with Tayo Hambolu.

3 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Threesha(f): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
shocked
navite:
IVAN RESOURCES INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, Lokoja, Kogi State.

The MD, Tayo Hambolu was always full of himself and expected total loyalty from staff without reciprocating same. I was only paid for 2 months out of 6 with the company. Not just that but was short paid by N40,000 for each of those months without a cogent reason. I regretted leaving my former employer where I earned 108k as against the 80k he paid me, even when our agreement was 120k monthly. That was in 2017.

He sacked all of us via text messages even though he's yet to pay us our salary arrears for 4 months.

It was later I learnt that he is a dubious business man. Please people should flee far away from any company associated with Tayo Hambolu.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
oluwafreshkid:

Thank God you know the school. Oya talk o....best in what way?
The 1 teacher taking 5 courses?
Abi the staff fuckiing the students?
The mgt owing salaries?
Lack of functional infrastructures?
Poor environmental planning? Bush everywhere?
Unaccredited courses?
Managerial lapses?
Wait are you a staff or student? Lemme know first.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Donire: 4:03am On Feb 18, 2023
In your life , don't make a mistake to travel to anambra and work at eastern plain integrated farm limited, it's run by a druggist ,who feel he is God that give you the air you r breathing. You get January salary in February and so on. The place is so frustrating , you will automatically have low self esteem. He will damage you psychologically.

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Rubyjade: 7:33am On Feb 18, 2023
Adakole4
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Foresterteewhy4: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Single Eagle Technologies
4/6 Afizman drive, Ikeja, Lagos State

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by IyaTola: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
Foresterteewhy4:
Single Eagle Technologies
4/6 Afizman drive, Ikeja, Lagos State
Give details
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Uchemuch: 9:23am On Feb 07
Yes, I living testimony there
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by MikaelDare(m): 3:19am On Mar 26
Novateur Nigeria (including their other brands like Print Anything and Signage Kings)
They give most of their former employees negative reviews. They have high rate of stuff turnover cos of their poor human management. Employees are usually said to have absconded even after sending resignation and handover notes. They also enjoy slashing staff salary anyhow. It seems one of the major goals of objectives of one of their directors whose name begin with V is how much of staffs salary he can deduct monthly.
They've been times 80-100% of Employees Salaries have been deducted for the month. And when carry out the act of wickedness, they don't remember so called processes and procedures. But when Employees want to leave they all of a sudden remember so called processes and procedures that is used to manipulate employees and tie them down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Is What I Saw On Saturday When I Was Browsing / Application Into The Nigerian Air Force / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.