Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement (87661 Views)

"We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF / Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement - Read Full Communique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by shilexholly(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2014
Tables turning.........now its gonna b worst......can't D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ b witout a coach.....abi mak mikel coach
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by JUBILEE2000: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2014
donlyone:
Amodu is a clueless coach, I thought they were going to give Oliseh a chance.

Oliseh will not accept an interim appointment

2 Likes

Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by lakesidepapa(m): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2014
The new man on the block, let's see what he will offer..

Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Freekid500(m): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2014
Stupid NFF staff and members will regret soon
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Wefiak1414(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2014
I am a very tactical man just as my former coach samson siasia was, he played a role of a good coach but at the end the federation where causing him, barking at him despite his little amount pressure he was going through. And today I am still a tactical man that stood with my technical coach Stephen keshi who restored our little hope that was lost long ago, what happen today he his the one the federation is throwing pure water on, causing him and his family, at the end of the, day my technical man was sack. I don't personally believe in sacking and bringing another for trial. I still remain the center refree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by JUBILEE2000: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

WHAT KIND OF SUBSTANDARD REPLACEMENT IS THIS? angry angry angry
Federal character things
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by vislabraye(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2014
Emmysteve:
Back to square zero. I am never a fan of hiring and firing of coaches every here and then. In 2011 October precisely, i kicked against the sacking of Samson Siasia but Nigerians insisted that he must go, cursing and calling him all manners of names; but i stood by him until Keshi came on board to change the Fortune of the team.
Today, the same people calling Siasia names are the people insulting the Big Boss. Some people even go as far as cursing his family!.....
I am happy today that I still stood by Keshi despite all the cricism. I am his fan and I will continue to be his fan until the next coach achieved beyond what Keshi did. For now i will hang my boots and watch as the drama unfolds.

I like Keshi. I wished he had resigned earlier on so his value would have appreciated, but he didn't. Keshi has a good record, but as it is he should accept responsibility for his failure.

1 Like

Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Great
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Amodu of all people when John Obu dey ground,abeg NFF una don start again oooo

2 Likes

Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2014
NoContract:
Nigerians and their weird obsession with football.

And na dem go dey carry flag about what is cultural and what is western.

Shey na africa invent football?

Stupid hypocrites.

Always channeling their exuberance to useless and nonsense issues like soccer and religion.

Healthcare dey there, no motivation.

Education dey there, no motivation.

Ask an average Nigerian boy What is a cell? and he go dey count finger.

Ask him to name the full Chelsea FC squad and his face will brighten up.
will you just shut up,see your head
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Chrisx1x(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2014
Emmysteve:
Back to square zero. I am never a fan of hiring and firing of coaches every here and then. In 2011 October precisely, i kicked against the sacking of Samson Siasia but Nigerians insisted that he must go, cursing and calling him all manners of names; but i stood by him until Keshi came on board to change the Fortune of the team.
Today, the same people calling Siasia names are the people insulting the Big Boss. Some people even go as far as cursing his family!.....
I am happy today that I still stood by Keshi despite all the cricism. I am his fan and I will continue to be his fan until the next coach achieved beyond what Keshi did. For now i will hang my boots and watch as the drama unfolds.
u are just being sentimental
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by tolustx(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2014
vislabraye:

I like Keshi. I wished he had resigned earlier on so his value would have appreciated, but he didn't. Keshi has a good record, but as it is he should accept responsibility for his failure.
If he had resigned, dis same Nigerians would ve taken dat as an act of pride and dat, to his own country. What wil be wil be. I wish Keshi well. Go and continue to make sense jare.

1 Like

Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Wheellz(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2014
why Amodu wld do well.
keshi being sacked, its gudnews cs dat guy is pompous and average.
Amodu has been uping his managing career and has been wrking so we wld c a nyc game.
he wsnt idle so use of playas nd roleplay wnt b a problem as his got backup in his technical crew.
gud as an interim coach cos he wld wnt to take his chances.
NT A BIG FAN,NEVA EXPECTED AMODU TKIN OVA.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by stigman(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2014
balladin:

You miss the point. Keshi's major problem is arrogance. Then his mouth is so uncouth even in the face of bad results. I campaigned for Keshi too, but I now know how bad his attitude is. He should just go.

And what would you say about mourinho

1 Like

Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2014
Welcome backed amodu did try his best upon been controlled by corrupted NFF..... Keshi came and make history his ego won't let him last even Joachim low of Germany didn't call all d players dat won him d world cup even bench goetze dat landed him d world cup after coming 3rd twice.... Pride goes before downfall
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2014
Amodu is not better o, this guy is as clueless as Keshi if not worse. NFF, looking for cheap article since 1904 angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by spicyJ(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2014
repogirl:
Hmmmmm, but why shuaibu amodu, isn't he the one who couldn't get eagles to qualify for world cup finals, one time like that? How they forget so easily!
pls say what u know, go and check amodu's record u Will be surprise at wat u will see eventhough i prefer siasia to him. Pls don't listen to dis pple who knows little or nothing about him.
9ijaprince:
why amodu? this is like selling your dog and replacing it with monkey.
grin grin grin

1 Like

My Opinion

1.Was d football house waiting for Keshi to finally Win before sacking Him?

2.Why Amodu as replacement, wen dere is a certain SiaSia?

3.R dey going to get a foreigner as d permanent Coach weda or nt Amodu delivers d qualification?

4.Y hold a meeting at dat Ungodly hour wen odas r sleeping, abi den b wiza.rds?

5.If question 4 is anything but true, na I'm b say Nicon Hilton get Executive fully air conditioned Covengrin

But honestly I Neva tot of Amodu at dis point In time, and can't wait to c him use d exit door immediately after d qualifiers.
My reasons r exclusively mine to reserve.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Ultimatee(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Good for keshi he got what he deserved. For him to toil with the feelings of 120 million nigerians. Very selfish and greedy guy. But the choice of Amodu is another issue entirely. God help nijaaa.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2014
A̶̲̥̅♏ less concern. No be M̶̲̅ε dey collect there salary.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Werehkpe: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Greenified:
Amodu is an expert in qualifications and has done so twice.

[size=15pt]Amodu's last coaching job was 4 years ago. FOUR YEARS ago.

then they bring him out to take charge for ONLY two games? SILLY MOVE AND WRONG TIMING BY THE NFF[/size]
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by bunmioguns(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2014
I saw it coming
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by PTAwal: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2014
All I want is to see obafemi martins (oba goal) included in the squad.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by ballydan37: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2014
Shaibu amodu is beter jare atleast him no dy drop players wer dey inform nw!!!he qualifies Nigeria twice to world cup bt ws sackd bfor d tournament!!
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by uchedaniels(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2014
God punish NFF////idiots
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Atigba: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2014
Why Amodu
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Erotex(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2014
Pride is very bad
It's keep telling you that, you will never fall
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Temptee101(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma:
Ogbeni se ori odaru sha?
How can u sack someone who's not under contract.l don't know y some nigerians are so dump.
Mr take a chill pill, last time i checked he was the one who took the team to the WC, his contract expired afterwards. He ought to have signed another contract since untill self-centeredness took the better part of him and the brohaha at the glass house which ofcourse delayed his contract extension. He was paid on per match basis. He was still under NFFs payroll, so u see he still had contract with NFF. BTW, dumb not dump. Learn not to type in anger
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by phollybee(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2014
Close this Thread ASAP! This News is unconfirmed before posting. There is no single truth on this Post! Hmmn
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by UcLloyd: 8:15am On Oct 16, 2014
Pls let Amodu end as. Interim oh! I believe he was hired as a stooge, they will use him to call back our players keshi dropped, and once we qualify for Afcon, NFF will hire a. Good coach, possibly a foreign coach. In as much as I called for keshi's sack, keshi is still the best local coach we can get in Nigeria. Just that he allowed his stubbornness to ruin him. Believe u me, Amodu can't even win Afcon for us.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by donbenie(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2014
kennyslim1:
Keshi should go abeg...let's see what's Amodu is capable of doing to our fallen super eagles sad
You obviously haven't been following Nigerian football if you think Amodu is the Messiah we need,he's a piece of sh.it coach!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

2013 Glo-CAF Awards / Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo / Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.