Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Igno: Go and ask the Queen of england, If I am not the emperor- Ademusiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igno: Go and ask the Queen of england, If I am not the emperor- Ademusiwa (1615 Views)

Lady Sara Forbes The Yoruba Slave Who Became Goddaughter To The Queen Of England / The emperor of Country Of Western Nigeria picture of warri / Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igno: Go and ask the Queen of england, If I am not the emperor- Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 5:09am On Oct 16, 2014
[size=18pt]www.nairaland.com/attachments/1716169_460096segun12jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d_jpegf7c5dbae160d29d06d1022a3570cc47f

His Royal Highness

oduwa Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)

No human is allow to touch my head those day.
[/size]

who are you trying to tell the history of Nigeria..

You were taught wrong information in nigeria school.

A protectorate, in its inception adopted by modern international law, is an autonomous territory that is protected diplomatically or militarily against third parties by a stronger state or entity.
Re: Igno: Go and ask the Queen of england, If I am not the emperor- Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2014
tongue embarassed
Re: Igno: Go and ask the Queen of england, If I am not the emperor- Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2014
cool
Re: Igno: Go and ask the Queen of england, If I am not the emperor- Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2014
here is nigeria presidential palace.. why is it small. because nigerian are mad people.

Re: Igno: Go and ask the Queen of england, If I am not the emperor- Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2014
this is how presidential palace look like , around the world.. there is a reason why nigeria look different,.

Re: Igno: Go and ask the Queen of england, If I am not the emperor- Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
look at this video..

balewa visit the usa.. he was not an head of state of a country... It was just a body... call the federation of Nigeria.

What do you find on this Nigeria constitute. It reads the federal republic of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT5m9Fn9RBg

[img]http://4.bp..com/-BN517FjDTYk/UZ4AoRMVTxI/AAAAAAAAAVM/t9i6bGtpZFg/s400/images+3.jpg[/img]
Re: Igno: Go and ask the Queen of england, If I am not the emperor- Ademusiwa by vanbonattel: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
smoke on bro, continue to smooookeeee grin
Re: Igno: Go and ask the Queen of england, If I am not the emperor- Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Watch the video careful and listen... as they say the federation of Nigeria. there is a different between the federation of Nigeria and the federal republic of Nigeria. Two different issue.

the federation of Nigeria is not the federal republic of Nigeria

this two country together is call the Federation of Nigeria.

the other side is call federal republic of Nigeria.. because the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. Did not agree to be part of the federal republic of Nigeria. it came into exist by force , jail , murder . Under international law it is not considered to be valid.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1775592_1583868mapnigeria89pngd88e91157e0443d88dbc95f_png60138780db8e6a0fd223adc4c4484409
Re: Igno: Go and ask the Queen of england, If I am not the emperor- Ademusiwa by AMvanquish: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bros! I must admit. Ur posts are always funny. grin grin grin keep it up.
Re: Igno: Go and ask the Queen of england, If I am not the emperor- Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
When you put them together , it becomes the federation of Nigeria. The federation of Nigeria was dissolve in 1963

go and ask the Queen.. legally.. Independent western Nigeria is not part of Nigeria.

International law expect Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria to seat separately from Nigeria at the united nation.

this is why I want Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria to seat separately from Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT5m9Fn9RBg

[img]http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Queen+Visits+Newmarket+Animal+Health+Trust+LMXeiUHdiDwl.jpg[/img]
Re: Igno: Go and ask the Queen of england, If I am not the emperor- Ademusiwa by johnmartus(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
musiwa95:
cool
stop agitate with yourself

(1) (Reply)

Ten Most Corrupt Countries In The World (october/nov 2014) / 2015: Saraki ‘favoured’ For Senate Presidency / Can Someone State 10 Achievements Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.