Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? (19975 Views)

Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. / Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
SlimAdenike:
kim tae hee wasn't in love rain,that was girl's generation yoona and jang geun suk
she was dre
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by keni315(f): 12:31am On Jun 22, 2015
Some are naturally beautiful but most of them did plastic sugery
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by SlimAdenike(f): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
ismailaja:
she was dre
No she is not,you can check asianwiki.com/Kim_Tae-Hee to confirm that she aint there and here is the cast of love rain asianwiki.com/Love_Rain_(Korean_Drama)
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by SlimAdenike(f): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
ismailaja:
she was dre
This is kim tae hee,she starred in My princess

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by SlimAdenike(f): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
ismailaja:
she was dre
This Yoona(Girls Generation) she is the one in love rain.... Can you see the difference?

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by SlimAdenike(f): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
myrao:
park shin hye..the lady in the 1st picture..she starred in you are beautiful, Pinocchio syndrome,the heirs, heart strings,flower boy next door,and so many others
Yeah Park shin hye is beautiful but Yoona is more beautiful
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by gudvibz(f): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2017
I love Bea Suzy and Kim ji-won best
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Basic123: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
I will go for mishill of queen of shilla

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by pepemendy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
70percent of korean youths has done plastic surgery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powede Lawrence And Husband, Ikechukwu Welcome Their First Child / Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election / I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.